Did the Tea Party cause our problems or cause them to get worse?

The fact is that the majority of Tea Partiers were ardent bush supporters.

And you were a Obama supporter, I guess there is no hope for you? People change and most if not damn near all the TP people have, just like you. In fact as much as you might hate it you sound more and more like a TP person day by day.

I'm not part of the TP but I admit it's amazing because they have actually done very very well.

they have not changed a bit could Bush have ran for a third term they would have voted for him.
They are still joined at the hip by their hatred of all things percieved to be liberal.
Unless that liberal is a republican.

and btw I voted for Obama as the lesser of the percieved evils.
Looking back it would have been better if McCain had been elected and the right had to eat the blame for the recession.
But in any case my county and state went for McCain. so my vote was a moot point.

On most issues you're cool man, but on the TP I think you have let your hate get the best of you, just my opinion.

It was on another forum that I posited: "Whoever is elected in 2008 will serve Jimmy Carter's Second Term."

When I said that I anticipated McShame and Nobama would have an equal shot at that.

Never, in my wildest imaginings, did I think Obama could out-Carter Jimmuy in his first friggin' week!

First let me start off by saying BOOOOOOSH was a spending fool too and he did in fact leave Obama a cluster fuck of a mess. So hopefully we can dispense with the distractions and diversions and focus on our CURRENT FISCAL MESS.

Looks like you've answered your own question. Unless you believe the Republican base magically appeared out of thin air in early 2009.

Since the Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING since 11/2009, why isn't this THEIR economy?

The original downturn belongs to both parties. Having said that if you had actually read my post you might have found the answer to your question. Or at least opened your mind to the possibility that others were involved and Obama made it worse.

JOBS.

There are few new ones because Obama's policies and willy-nilly legislation-by-regulation have convinced those with any cash to hide it instead of try to fund new businesses.

There are even fewer because not only is it Democrat policy to drive existing businesses offshore.
Consider where Boeing is likely to locate their next plant. If it's before 2013 you can bet any American workers hired will be commuting by jet ski rather than bicycle.

They caused the Great Depression, the Crusades, the plague, the ice age, 9/11, drought, heat waves and anal warts.

Didn't you know?

DAMN, I didn't know they WERE ALL THAT.
The liberals NEED a scapegoat for the Obama's failure and falling numbers..
And their MASTERS told them it's all the Tea Party fault, so like good sheep here they baaaaa:lol:

I guess our good buddy Dean isnt coming back. Funny how so many on the left on here avoid threads that dont invite hatred and confrontation.

Did Media Matters or "Move On" cause our problems? I don't think so but you can make the same case except it doesn't resonate with the right wing. Lefties tend to be more ignorant and dependant on daily marching orders and their hatred is more intense.

The fact is that the majority of Tea Partiers were ardent bush supporters.

AND you know this how?
so we can assume the ANTI-WAR protester were Obama supporters. And you know how we know this.

there AREN'T ANY MORE anti-war protester. how friggen FUNNY IS THAT.:lol:

I guess our good buddy Dean isnt coming back. Funny how so many on the left on here avoid threads that dont invite hatred and confrontation.

Is this the norm? I haven't been here long enough to make these calls with certainty. I see alot of hate and confrontation coming from both sides. (is it still two sides or do we have three now?)

I really appreciated the OP. It is too bad that in less than two pages we ended just like so many others.

Is this the norm? I haven't been here long enough to make these calls with certainty. I see alot of hate and confrontation coming from both sides. (is it still two sides or do we have three now?)

I really appreciated the OP. It is too bad that in less than two pages we ended just like so many others.

Honestly im not completely sure. Im fairly new here also but I am on alot. There is about 25% serious discussion at times I guess. The rest of the time its like the high school locker room with everyone trying to impress their respective corners. Ive even fallen into it at times with some of the less intelligent posters who are just here for attention. I keep trying to recenter myself but sometimes it just cant be helped because some of the hate is just ridiculous. The worst offenders I have on ignore, about equal left and right.

But there are sparks of true debate once and awhile. Honestly, I thought this post might spark one, sadly I was mistaken. Welcome by the way...:razz:

None of thee above. IMO they have brought the problems out for all to see. Bucking the established entrenched fools that have run up the debt. Even in their own party, which quite frankly is encouraging.
They dont have all the answers vs having none of the answers.

Never take me too seriously, Im here for fun.

None of thee above. IMO they have brought the problems out for all to see. Bucking the established entrenched fools that have run up the debt. Even in their own party, which quite frankly is encouraging.

Im with you. I love a good debate. Beginning to wonder if I was a lawyer in another life....

Im with you. I love a good debate. Beginning to wonder if I was a lawyer in another life....

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

lol yea that is kinda funny huh? I never thought I was a good one though. lol

Actually, Obama's team did exactly what they said they would. When he was inaugarated, the USA was losing 800k jobs a month. By the time Scott Brown was elected, the recession was OVER and jobs were being produced. Then Pubs obstructed EVERYTHING, and the recovery stalled. This economy is THEIRS.

Forum List

Back