Did the Holocaust actually happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nakba and Holocaust are the difference of kind not degree.

The evidence of the Holocaust and its immensity is incontrovertible.

Look at Sunni Man's opposition. A reasonable and educated human being reading his remarks ends up in ridicule at his statements. You would not permit him in your house, not socialize with him, not let your children socialize with his children.

Folks have the right to believe as they wish, and reasonable folks have the right to laugh at folks like Sunni Man and his beliefs.

Speak for yourself.
Just because Sunni believes in false information does not mean I would not like to have him in my home or not socialize with him.
I'm pretty sure that we could find some common ground in order to be friends.
I have quite a few friends who have opposite beliefs but we are still friends.

I am speaking for myself, Peach. Sunni Man has expressed beliefs that put him in common with the moral concepts of Nazi officials and jihadist crazies, and I have no desire to be "friends" with them.

You are not understanding the difference between kind and degree.

Sunni Man's opinions generally on the Holocaust and human ideals are not mine.

Then you should have said I instead of You.
They are not mine either.

Quite odd how the so called Holocaust is the only historical event that is considered 100% factual and no debate of any aspect of the official story is tolerated.

Even a person who believes in 99% of the official story is attacked and labeled anti-semitic.

The Holocaust crowd demands total adherence to the party line with no exceptions. ...... :cool:

It's because is was so well documented and the facts of evidence is overwhelming.

Not really.

Yes really.

Quite odd how the so called Holocaust is the only historical event that is considered 100% factual and no debate of any aspect of the official story is tolerated.

Even a person who believes in 99% of the official story is attacked and labeled anti-semitic.

The Holocaust crowd demands total adherence to the party line with no exceptions. ...... :cool:

It's because is was so well documented and the facts of evidence is overwhelming.

Not really.

Yes really.

I disagree, I do not believe really much of their fabrication of their holocaust, and lucky in America I just get called an anti Semite and not put in prison. Rather like SA, the guy getting flagging for his beliefs. When its against the law to discuss even things about the holocaust and its illegal, then we know it has lots of fabrication to it.

Not really.

Yes really.

I disagree, I do not believe really much of their fabrication of their holocaust, and lucky in America I just get called an anti Semite and not put in prison. Rather like SA, the guy getting flagging for his beliefs. When its against the law to discuss even things about the holocaust and its illegal, then we know it has lots of fabrication to it.

No, we don't know any such thing, because the amount of information available at our fingertips contradict your position completely.

Not really.

Yes really.

You should visit the museum in Germany that has all of the German documents and films.
You should also watch the filmed documentation of the Nuremberg trials.

Not really.

Yes really.

You should visit the museum in Germany that has all of the German documents and films.
You should also watch the filmed documentation of the Nuremberg trials.

Let her wallow in her delusions. And resist her attempts to drag some of us into them.

However, Iran’s current president, Hassan Rouhani, has publicly acknowledged the Holocaust.

“Any crime that happens in history against humanity, including the crime the Nazis committed towards the Jews as well as non-Jews, was reprehensible and to be condemned,” Rouhani told CNN in September 2013.

Read more: Holocaust documentary shown in Iran for first time | The Times of Israel Holocaust documentary shown in Iran for first time The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Yes.

Did the Palestinian 'Nakba' actually happen?

No.

It is merely a smokescreen label used by embarrassed Arabs, to refer to The Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948.

"He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Nakba happened.

It just wasn't anywhere near the same scale as the Holocaust.
OK.

Folks who deny the Nakba can ease-up, the very moment that Holocaust deniers do.

Reciprocity.

:dunno:

Just fight it with facts.

Reciprocity.

These are two different events you know.

What is it with Jew haters that they ask this perennial question. It's not worth bothering to answer, really.

Well, I asked the question and I am NOT a Jew hater...

I asked the question based upon some responses in posts here that questioned the Holocaust and the validity of historical fact.

It's interesting to see in the poll that no one has voted "No" despite throwing out comment to suggest that they probably should vote "No"...

You are a Jew Hater because at some point you criticized Israel or supported Palestinian rights or refused to jump on the Hate-Muslim-Bandwagon. According to some, that automatically enrolls you in the anti-semite club.

What makes you think that Ann Frank was not real?
Parts of the diary were written in ink with a ball point pen. This type of pen wasn't invented until a few years after the so called diary was written.

The father was sued in court and lost concerning other issues of the authenticity of the diary.

Just google it and find out for yourself if your really interested in the truth. ..... :cool:

Anne Frank - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Opponents of the diary continued to express the view that it was not written by a child, but was a hoax, with Otto Frank being accused of fraud.[85]

In 1959, Otto Frank took legal action in Lübeck against Lothar Stielau, a school teacher and former Hitler Youth member who published a school paper that described the diary as "a forgery." The complaint was extended to include Heinrich Buddegerg, who wrote a letter in support of Stielau, which was published in a Lübeck newspaper. The court examined the diary in 1960 and authenticated the handwriting as matching that in letters known to have been written by Anne Frank. They declared the diary to be genuine. Stielau recanted his earlier statement, and Otto Frank did not pursue the case any further.[83]

In 1976, Otto Frank took action against Heinz Roth of Frankfurt, who published pamphlets stating that the diary was "a forgery." The judge ruled that if Roth was to publish any further statements he would be subjected to a fine of 500,000 German marks and a six-month jail sentence. Roth appealed against the court's decision. He died in 1978, and after a year his appeal was rejected.[83]

Otto Frank mounted a lawsuit in 1976 against Ernst Römer, who distributed a pamphlet titled "The Diary of Anne Frank, Bestseller, A Lie". When a man named Edgar Geiss distributed the same pamphlet in the courtroom, he too was prosecuted. Römer was fined 1,500 Deutschmarks,[83] and Geiss was sentenced to six months imprisonment. The sentence of Geiss was reduced on appeal, and the case was eventually dropped following a subsequent appeal because the statutory limitation for libel had expired.[86]

With Otto Frank's death in 1980, the original diary, including letters and loose sheets, were willed to the Dutch Institute for War Documentation,[87] who commissioned a forensic study of the diary through the Netherlands Ministry of Justice in 1986. They examined the handwriting against known examples and found that they matched. They determined that the paper, glue, and ink were readily available during the time the diary was said to have been written. They concluded that the diary is authentic, and their findings were published in what has become known as the "Critical Edition" of the diary.[88]

On 23 March 1990, the Hamburg Regional Court confirmed the diary's authenticity.[64]

In 1991, Holocaust deniers Robert Faurisson and Siegfried Verbeke produced a booklet titled The Diary of Anne Frank: A Critical Approach. They claimed that Otto Frank wrote the diary. They made various assertions, such as that the diary contained several contradictions; that hiding in the Achterhuis would have been impossible; and that the prose style and handwriting were not those of a teenager.[89]

The Anne Frank House in Amsterdam and the Anne Frank Funds in Basel instigated a civil lawsuit in December 1993 to prohibit the further distribution of The Diary of Anne Frank: A Critical Approach in the Netherlands. On 9 December 1998, the Amsterdam District Court ruled in favour of the claimants, forbade any further denial of the authenticity of the diary and unsolicited distribution of publications to that effect, and imposed a penalty of 25,000 guilders per infringement.[90]

Like all American school children. I was taught the story of how the Jews were burnt up in the crematoriums of the extermination camps in the Holocaust. And then in middle school forced to read fictional "The Story of Ann Frank".

I had aways been interested in researching all aspects of WWll because my father fought in Europe and my uncle fought in the Pacific. So I was always reading everything I could get my hands on about that war.

Then one day I decided to investigate the Holocaust and everything surrounding it. The more I researched the "official" Holocaust story. The more I discovered the Holocaust wasn't an open and shut case. I found there were many flaws and things that didn't add up.

Now I realize why so many countries in Europe have laws against questioning the so called Holocaust. They do not was the real truth of the so called Holocaust discovered.

The basic Holocaust narrative is a huge fraud based on half truths and blatant lies. All tied up and presented in a nice little package for the gullible to believe in. ...... :cool:

What makes you think that Ann Frank was not real?
It's entirely possible that Sunni Man is a Western (US?) Christian, trolling as a Muslim, in order to make Muslims look bad.

( not that they need much help with that, nowadays )

My Spidey-Sense tells me that nobody behaves that badly online, while still wanting to portray his own religion in a positive light, to an audience primarily composed of those who do not share an Islamic heritage.

I could be very, very wrong, of course, but, my guess is, most online Muslim folk would look at his collection of posts, cringe, and PM the guy: "Stay off our side. Please. You're killing us online."

I don't think Sunni is a fake Muslim. I think he likes to get reactions....and it works. Besides, given how Muslims are attacked here, why not? It's very difficult to have a serious and respectful discussion.

It would be interesting to see how he votes....vote "no" and confirm you're a denier...vote "yes" and blow your persona :lol:

My father was one of the liberators of Dachau. He wouldn't talk about it.
There is no doubt that there were work camps. And many people in them from over work and disease.

I just refute the idea that there were camps set up for mass extermination on an industrial scale. Which is today is referred to as the Holocaust. ...... :cool:

Then you are denying that our solders who actually witnessed & filmed the camps and mass graves are lying.
Look they were actually there and saw it and it was unbelievable to them with what they were seeing right before their very own eyes.
So of course people living today would have a hard time believing it today and can be easily persuaded with the conspiracy theories.
It's a to big type of thing to believe.
Yes they had extermination camps designed on an industrial scale for mass murders.
What part of they murdered as much Jews and undesirables as they could get there hands on are you refusing to get and understand?
There were a very sick, demented and evil regime.

They also conducted horrible and inhuman experiments on living adults and children, and documented that very very thoroughly.

The orders to Bayer for Zyklon B still exist.
Zyklon B was a fumigant used in all of the work camps to delouse the inmates of lice.

That it was used to gas people is just another absurd fantasy of the holohoax myth. ...... :cool:

I've heard that. I would like to know the real truth someday. We all know the Mainstream Media's version of events but when have we ever been able to trust anything they tell us? Never. So there's a truth hidden in all the hype somewhere.

This isn't about what the media said. Over 70 years now, the events of the Holocaust have been studied and researched by a wide variety of historians around the world. The Germans were meticulous and obsessive record keepers. It's probably one of the best documented atrocities in history.

Forum List

Back