Did the Holocaust actually happen?

Did the Holocaust actually happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like all American school children. I was taught the story of how the Jews were burnt up in the crematoriums of the extermination camps in the Holocaust. And then in middle school forced to read fictional "The Story of Ann Frank".

I had aways been interested in researching all aspects of WWll because my father fought in Europe and my uncle fought in the Pacific. So I was always reading everything I could get my hands on about that war.

Then one day I decided to investigate the Holocaust and everything surrounding it. The more I researched the "official" Holocaust story. The more I discovered the Holocaust wasn't an open and shut case. I found there were many flaws and things that didn't add up.

Now I realize why so many countries in Europe have laws against questioning the so called Holocaust. They do not was the real truth of the so called Holocaust discovered.

The basic Holocaust narrative is a huge fraud based on half truths and blatant lies. All tied up and presented in a nice little package for the gullible to believe in. ...... :cool:

What makes you think that Ann Frank was not real?
It's entirely possible that Sunni Man is a Western (US?) Christian, trolling as a Muslim, in order to make Muslims look bad.

( not that they need much help with that, nowadays )

My Spidey-Sense tells me that nobody behaves that badly online, while still wanting to portray his own religion in a positive light, to an audience primarily composed of those who do not share an Islamic heritage.

I could be very, very wrong, of course, but, my guess is, most online Muslim folk would look at his collection of posts, cringe, and PM the guy: "Stay off our side. Please. You're killing us online."

I don't think Sunni is a fake Muslim. I think he likes to get reactions....and it works. Besides, given how Muslims are attacked here, why not? It's very difficult to have a serious and respectful discussion.

It would be interesting to see how he votes....vote "no" and confirm you're a denier...vote "yes" and blow your persona :lol:
Which is why he will abstain... no guts, no glory.

Examine the humiliation inflicted on the Arabs, not supposed crimes of the Jews, if you want a full, obvious explanation of the conflict.

Last edited:
Parts of the diary were written in ink with a ball point pen. This type of pen wasn't invented until a few years after the so called diary was written.

The father was sued in court and lost concerning other issues of the authenticity of the diary.

Just google it and find out for yourself if your really interested in the truth. ..... :cool:

Google for the truth....

"Anne wrote the body of her diary with a fountain pen - that is a pen that uses wet ink. The only significant traces of ball-point pen ink are confined to two loose scraps of paper put with the diary materials later (probably by Otto Frank). They are in a distinctly different hand from Anne's. When Otto Frank organized the books and papers after the war he numbered the pages partly in ball-point pen and partly in colored pencil."

HDOT Learning Tools Myth Fact Sheets Parts of Anne Frank s diary are written in ball point pen

I'm intrigued to see what the results are on this...

Here is a better question for ya, what is your "Jewish solution"?

Where should they be moved?

Nah, I like my question...

Your question is YOURS not MINE...

I don't have a "Jewish solution", never said I did...

Neither did I say or even suggest they should be moved!

What is it with Jew haters that they ask this perennial question. It's not worth bothering to answer, really.

Well, I asked the question and I am NOT a Jew hater...

I asked the question based upon some responses in posts here that questioned the Holocaust and the validity of historical fact.

It's interesting to see in the poll that no one has voted "No" despite throwing out comment to suggest that they probably should vote "No"...

You are a Jew Hater because at some point you criticized Israel or supported Palestinian rights or refused to jump on the Hate-Muslim-Bandwagon. According to some, that automatically enrolls you in the anti-semite club.

Oh...

I had better let my Jewish friends know that I won't be visiting this year for vacations because I hate them!

What is it with Jew haters that they ask this perennial question. It's not worth bothering to answer, really.

Well, I asked the question and I am NOT a Jew hater...

I asked the question based upon some responses in posts here that questioned the Holocaust and the validity of historical fact.

It's interesting to see in the poll that no one has voted "No" despite throwing out comment to suggest that they probably should vote "No"...

You are a Jew Hater because at some point you criticized Israel or supported Palestinian rights or refused to jump on the Hate-Muslim-Bandwagon. According to some, that automatically enrolls you in the anti-semite club.

Oh...

I had better let my Jewish friends know that I won't be visiting this year for vacations because I hate them!

I've yet to see criticisms of Israel that are similar to criticisms of other countries. Such as internal domestic policies, municipal concerns, tax issues, housing, the poor, the homeless etc.

Seems the clueless only define Israel by the Palestinians.

With the number of members suggesting that there are different 'stories' of the holocaust I am surprised that there are not an No's in the poll...

Perhaps a fear of ridicule?

Perhaps a lack of belief in their own thoughts?

What number of different stories?
I see only two who are believing the lies being spread about it, the rest are all consistent so far.

Well, yes, there are two who seem to have 'other stories'... I'm sure there will be more!

Will we ever find out what their 'alternative stories' are?

Will they just choose to waffle on about nothing in particular?

Who knows!
I'm looking forward to hearing how it didn't even happen at all.
Ask some Neo-Nazis, they deny that the holocaust happened. Of course they would because their forerunners made it happen. There must be some at Stormfront.

No gassing of people took place.

But that's the lie the holocaust myth is built on. ...... :cool:
Have you been to any of the concentration camps and seen the gas chambers? What do you think they were used for? Have you seen the photos of pits full of dead bodies? How do you think those people died and why where they being shoveled into huge pits?

Sunni saying that Ann Frank was fictional when we have pictures of her, her actually diary and her father talking about her on film.
I never said that the poor girl never existed......of course she did.

But there is overwhelming evidence that her father produced a faked up diary in order make a lot of money. .... :cool:
There is no such evidence.

Parts of the diary were written in ink with a ball point pen. This type of pen wasn't invented until a few years after the so called diary was written.

The father was sued in court and lost concerning other issues of the authenticity of the diary.

Just google it and find out for yourself if your really interested in the truth. ..... :cool:
The truth? That's hilarious. You are the one who is not interested in the truth.

I voted "no" in the OP. Not because I don't believe that SOMETHING happened but because I don't believe that it happened in the manner that America's media handlers (brainwashing experts) have manipulated or exaggerated the story.
America's media handlers? The entire world, except some closed minded, fanatical Muslims and crazy neo-Nazis believe it.

Arrest in the Czech Republic and dropping of the charges
40px-Wikinews-logo.svg.png
Wikinews has related news:Wikinews Shorts: April 27, 2009
On April 24, 2009, Duke, who had arrived in the Czech Republic on invitation by a Czech neo-Nazi Group known as Národní Odpor ("National Resistance") to deliver three lectures in Prague and Brno to promote the translation of his book My Awakening into the Czech language.[157] He was arrested on suspicion of "denying or approving of the Nazi genocide and other Nazi crimes" and "promotion of movements seeking suppression of human rights," which are crimes in the Czech Republic punishable by up to three years' imprisonment. At the time of his arrest, Duke was reportedly guarded by members of the Národní Odpor.[158][159]

The Czech police accused Duke of promoting movements suppressing human rights.[160][161][162] The police released him early on April 25, 2009, on condition that he leave the country by midnight that same day.[163][164]

Duke's first lecture had been scheduled at Charles University in Prague, but it was canceled after university officials learned that neo-Nazis were planning to attend.[165] Some Czech politicians, including Interior Minister Ivan Langer and Human Rights and Minorities Minister Michael Kocáb, had previously expressed opposition to Duke's being allowed into the country.[158]

In September 2009, the office of the District Prosecutor for Prague dropped all charges, explaining that there was no evidence that David Duke had committed any crime.[166]

Expulsion from Italy, 2013
An Italian court ruled to expel Duke from Italy, reported Reuters in December 2013.[167] The 63-year-old Duke was living in a mountain village in Italy. Although Duke had been issued a visa to live in Malta and write, Italian police later found that Switzerland had issued a residence ban against Duke throughout a group of 26 countries including Italy. Duke's attorney said he had not decided, as of December 5, 2013 whether or not to appeal the decision.[167]

David Duke - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Palestinian grand Mufti played a central role in plotting the pro-Nazi coup in Iraq.

The Mufti was personally responsible for the deaths of 20,000 European Jews murdered in the Nazi Holocaust. He organised the killing of 12,600 Bosnian Jews by Muslims, whom he recruited to the Waffen-SS Nazi-Bosnian division. He personally stopped 4,000 children, accompanied by 500 adults, from leaving Europe and had them sent to Auschwitz and gassed; he prevented another 2,000 Jews from leaving Romania and 1000 from leaving Hungary for Palestine: they too were sent to death camps.

Only three years after the end of WW ll, the members of the Arab League were bent on emulating the Nazis. They set about making the Arab Middle East Judenrein. They applied Nuremberg-style laws, criminalising Zionism, freezing Jewish bank accounts, instituting quotas, imposing restrictions on jobs and movement. The result was the mass exodus and spoliation of of a million Jews. Yet very few Arabs acknowledge they are to blame for the so-called Jewish nakba. Holocaust denial goes hand-in-hand with Jewish nakba denial.

In 1945, the Mufti of Jerusalem should have been tried as a war criminal at Nuremberg. He was indicted, judged and convicted by Yugoslavia for crimes against humanity, arising from his pivotal role in the Handschar and Skandeberg SS divisions which deported Balkan Jews from Kosovo, Macedonia and Thrace. But the Allies shrank from offending the Arabs.

And there we have it: the Allies did not want to upset the Arabs.

Lots to read in here:

http://hurryupharry.org/2015/02/03/the-holocaust-was-an-arab-story-too/

On April 24, 2009, Duke, who had arrived in the Czech Republic on invitation by a Czech neo-Nazi Group known as Národní Odpor ("National Resistance") to deliver three lectures in Prague and Brno to promote the translation of his book My Awakening into the Czech language.[157] He was arrested on suspicion of "denying or approving of the Nazi genocide and other Nazi crimes" and "promotion of movements seeking suppression of human rights," which are crimes in the Czech Republic punishable by up to three years' imprisonment. At the time of his arrest, Duke was reportedly guarded by members of the Národní Odpor.[158][159]

The Czech police accused Duke of promoting movements suppressing human rights.[160][161][162] The police released him early on April 25, 2009, on condition that he leave the country by midnight that same day.[163][164]

Duke's first lecture had been scheduled at Charles University in Prague, but it was canceled after university officials learned that neo-Nazis were planning to attend.[165] Some Czech politicians, including Interior Minister Ivan Langer and Human Rights and Minorities Minister Michael Kocáb, had previously expressed opposition to Duke's being allowed into the country.[158]

In September 2009, the office of the District Prosecutor for Prague dropped all charges, explaining that there was no evidence that David Duke had committed any crime.[166]

An Italian court ruled to expel Duke from Italy, reported Reuters in December 2013.[167] The 63-year-old Duke was living in a mountain village in Italy. Although Duke had been issued a visa to live in Malta and write, Italian police later found that Switzerland had issued a residence ban against Duke throughout a group of 26 countries including Italy. Duke's attorney said he had not decided, as of December 5, 2013 whether or not to appeal the decision.[167].
Europeans experienced the hell the Holocaust caused throughout the region. Probably most Europeans know people who lost relatives to the Holocaust or know people who were murdered in the Holocaust. I am not European, but one of my best friends lost all her relatives--aunt, uncles, grandparents--to the Holocaust. Her father survived, but he was a teenager in a camp throughout this ordeal. Her mother survived, as a teenager by hiding during this period. I dated a man who was born in a concentration camp. Most Europeans have the same experience of knowing people who died during the Holocaust or who lost family members. Most Europeans have seen the death camps. They are disgusted by Holocaust deniers. They do not want an experience like the Holocaust repeated in Europe; that's why they do not suffer Holocaust deniers.

An Italian court ruled to expel Duke from Italy, reported Reuters in December 2013.[167] The 63-year-old Duke was living in a mountain village in Italy. Although Duke had been issued a visa to live in Malta and write, Italian police later found that Switzerland had issued a residence ban against Duke throughout a group of 26 countries including Italy. Duke's attorney said he had not decided, as of December 5, 2013 whether or not to appeal the decision.[167].
Europeans experienced the hell the Holocaust caused throughout the region. Probably most Europeans know people who lost relatives to the Holocaust or know people who were murdered in the Holocaust. I am not European, but one of my best friends lost all her relatives--aunt, uncles, grandparents--to the Holocaust. Her father survived, but he was a teenager in a camp throughout this ordeal. Her mother survived, as a teenager by hiding during this period. I dated a man who was born in a concentration camp. Most Europeans have the same experience of knowing people who died during the Holocaust or who lost family members. Most Europeans have seen the death camps. They are disgusted by Holocaust deniers. They do not want an experience like the Holocaust repeated in Europe; that's why they do not suffer Holocaust deniers.

Where I live, there are still Holocaust survivors. Only recently, at a birthday party, I was sitting next to an old lady who had survived Auschwitz. She was surrounded by her loving family - son and grandchildren.

And there are others, one of them now over a hundred, and still going strong. So many stories to tell.

No gassing of people took place.

But that's the lie the holocaust myth is built on. ...... :cool:
Have you been to any of the concentration camps and seen the gas chambers? What do you think they were used for? Have you seen the photos of pits full of dead bodies? How do you think those people died and why where they being shoveled into huge pits?

That Sunni person just likes to wind people up. Like so many of his ilk on the Internet, he has no clue, and gets his highs from negative attention. Provoking outrage would be the pinnacle of his aspirations.

A good movie to watch on DVD is The Pianist, which stars Adrien Brody in the true life story of pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman, a Polish Jew who survived living in that country during the Nazi occupation. The DVD contains supplementary material that clarifies the connection between actual historical events and what is depicted in the movie.

Forum List

Back