Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

“But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.” Matthew 6:15

I do believe sin exists.. I don't believe its a "thing" that God created like trees or mountains or rivers or birds.
The guy you agreed with doesn't believe sin exists period. He doesn't believe God exists either.

The guy you agreed with doesn't believe sin exists period. He doesn't believe God exists either.

I sort of understand his reasoning although I don't agree entirely. I don't believe in Satan or demons. That's a bit too pagan and supernatural for me. I'm really not a bronze era person.

I sort of understand his reasoning although I don't agree entirely. I don't believe in Satan or demons. That's a bit too pagan and supernatural for me. I'm really not a bronze era person.
Isn't God supernatural? Or do you not believe in a supernatural God?

Isn't God supernatural? Or do you not believe in a supernatural God?

A miracle is what you get when you plant a tomato seed and it grows into a big tomato plants that bears fruit. Miracles like that are still happening, Walking on water, not so much.

A miracle is what you get when you plant a tomato seed and it grows into a big tomato plants that bears fruit. Miracles like that are still happening, Walking on water, not so much.
I guess that was too hard of a question for you. You seem afraid to say what you really believe. Beliefs not worth expressing are beliefs not worth having.

Let's try that again... do you believe in a supernatural God? Yes or no.

I guess that was too hard of a question for you. You seem afraid to say what you really believe. Beliefs not worth expressing are beliefs not worth having.

Let's try that again... do you believe in a supernatural God? Yes or no.

I believe in God.. I would not say supernatural.

Yes.. I also don't think God punishes people with weather events.
I don't believe God punishes people with weather events either, but that does not make God non-supernatatural.

Do you believe that this non-supernatural God that has always existed created the universe?

I don't believe God punishes people with weather events
either, but that does not make God non-supernatatural.

Do you believe that this non-supernatural God that has always existed created the universe?

Sort of. I don't think God is fickle about natural law.

Forum List

Back