Zone1 The Immaculate Conception is a sin

From the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. That's why the Roman Soldier pierced Jesus' side and the ground cracked open

immediately thereafter.

Because the Lord's faithful had been instructed specifically to stick that ark directly under where Jesus was crucified 400 years

prior to him being crucified. Oh yeah! And then God cracked the ground open just as that happened.

It was so The Lamb of God's blood could hit the mercy seat (last altar of sacrifice) and complete God's sacrifice to man.

So, where is his blood today that can be tested? And, if it supposedly exists, what’s the proof it’s of Jesus of Nazareth?

As you said at the beginning...you have no understanding. Not of Baptism, not of sanctifying grace, nor of the power of God to carry through with His own plans.

Look, I get it. Your foremost focus is that the Catholic faith has to be wrong--and you spend more time trying to convince yourself of this than you do in practicing and explaining your own faith. From what I can tell, your only faith is your drive to disclaim Catholicism--and you know little--if anything--about it.
I don’t have to prove to me the doctrine and organizational structure of the Catholic Church is wrong. The Bible is proof.

Forum List

Back