Did Russia Swing As Many Votes As the Illegal Alien Vote?

The evidence is already clear that Russian meddling did not determine the outcome of the election, and that whatever influence the Russians exerted on the vote count was minuscule and insignificant. Moreover, the illegal alien vote dwarfed the small number of votes generated/swayed by Russian meddling.

A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not. About 12 million Hispanics voted in the 2016 election. If only 10 percent of them were illegals, then 1.2 million illegals voted. If 13 percent of them were illegals, then 1.5 million illegals voted. Based on several third-party studies, Judicial Watch estimates that 1.1 million illegals voted in 2016.

Keep in mind that just five days before the 2016 election, President Obama, the man charged with upholding our laws, clearly seemed to assure illegal aliens that they would *not* be prosecuted if they voted; at the very least, he allowed to go unchallenged the claim that illegal aliens were unjustly discouraged from voting because they were afraid they would be prosecuted for voting.

In East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot, the outcome of the election changed.

By the way, the DREAM Act bills that Dems submitted in the House and Senate both contain provisions that allow illegal aliens who have voted to still qualify for legal status, i.e., they give amnesty for voting illegally. Now, gee, if illegal alien voting is so minimal or non-existent, why the need to insert such a clause in both of the Dreamer bills?

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Alien Voting

Can ICE Solve the Vexing Question of How Often Aliens Vote Illegally?

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016 - The American Mirror

Undermining America: Did Obama Just Encourage Illegals to Vote?
Some things are so stupid you figure even Republicans can't possibly be that stupid to believe something that is so stupid.

And yet, here we are.

Many reports of illegal aliens not even leaving their houses because they are afraid of being caught and being deported.

Yet, they will somehow get an ID and register and then vote. For what? They'll still be illegal aliens.

And yet, Republicans believe massive numbers of illegals voted?

OMG!

Next, they'll tell us Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

The evidence is already clear that Russian meddling did not determine the outcome of the election, and that whatever influence the Russians exerted on the vote count was minuscule and insignificant. Moreover, the illegal alien vote dwarfed the small number of votes generated/swayed by Russian meddling.

A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not. About 12 million Hispanics voted in the 2016 election. If only 10 percent of them were illegals, then 1.2 million illegals voted. If 13 percent of them were illegals, then 1.5 million illegals voted. Based on several third-party studies, Judicial Watch estimates that 1.1 million illegals voted in 2016.

Keep in mind that just five days before the 2016 election, President Obama, the man charged with upholding our laws, clearly seemed to assure illegal aliens that they would *not* be prosecuted if they voted; at the very least, he allowed to go unchallenged the claim that illegal aliens were unjustly discouraged from voting because they were afraid they would be prosecuted for voting.

In East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot, the outcome of the election changed.

By the way, the DREAM Act bills that Dems submitted in the House and Senate both contain provisions that allow illegal aliens who have voted to still qualify for legal status, i.e., they give amnesty for voting illegally. Now, gee, if illegal alien voting is so minimal or non-existent, why the need to insert such a clause in both of the Dreamer bills?

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Alien Voting

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016 - The American Mirror

Some things are so stupid you figure even Republicans can't possibly be that stupid to believe something that is so stupid.

And yet, here we are.

Many reports of illegal aliens not even leaving their houses because they are afraid of being caught and being deported.

Yet, they will somehow get an ID and register and then vote. For what? They'll still be illegal aliens.

OMG!

Next, they'll tell us Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

That was Bill, not Hillary! :21::21::21::21:

800 likely Hispanic voters
Now they believe in polling again

Oh I've always believed in polling...just not the percentages that the present WHEN they almost ALWAYS ALWAYS except one rare occasion count more Democrats than GOP.
Check the methodology of almost all polls.
NOTE I said almost all...
A CBS News poll conducted in the immediate aftermath of the speech found that 75 percent approve of the speech.
Eighty percent said Trump was trying to unite, rather than divide, the country.
The survey sampled more Republicans than a traditional poll would have, since members of the president's party are more likely to tune in.
The survey’s partisan breakdown is 42 percent Republican, 33 percent independent and 25 percent Democratic.
Poll: 75 percent of voters approve of Trump’s State of the Union

Other than that rare aberration, again MOST polls consistently have more Democrats than GOP and their argument is there ARE more Democrats!
But that's been proven to be not true.
So consequently the poll regarding illegals voting... I'd believe and believe the number is even HIGHER!

800 likely Hispanic voters
Now they believe in polling again

Oh I've always believed in polling...just not the percentages that the present WHEN they almost ALWAYS ALWAYS except one rare occasion count more Democrats than GOP.
Check the methodology of almost all polls.
NOTE I said almost all...
A CBS News poll conducted in the immediate aftermath of the speech found that 75 percent approve of the speech.
Eighty percent said Trump was trying to unite, rather than divide, the country.
The survey sampled more Republicans than a traditional poll would have, since members of the president's party are more likely to tune in.
The survey’s partisan breakdown is 42 percent Republican, 33 percent independent and 25 percent Democratic.
Poll: 75 percent of voters approve of Trump’s State of the Union

Other than that rare aberration, again MOST polls consistently have more Democrats than GOP and their argument is there ARE more Democrats!
But that's been proven to be not true.
So consequently the poll regarding illegals voting... I'd believe and believe the number is even HIGHER!

You know that when a survey ends up sampling more of one party than the other they adjust for that in the calculations before they release the results. With random sampling you never know who is going to answer the phone so there is no way to get always a 50/50 mix

All these illegals voted, yet you have zero proof.

Because it doesn’t happen!! Why would an illegal draw attention to himslef by commiting a stupid felony like that ? They wouldn’t .

Yep, I'm an illegal and I am going to stand in a line to vote and watching everyone staring at me and wondering who is going to call ICE, but maybe I can get away with one. But of course maybe everyone in line with me might be illegal to as well as the polling worker's. Nope don't want to take the chance of getting caught. Voter fraud my ass.

The only voter fraud out there is the gop and their voter suppression. For example requiring specific state issued license to vote .

In my lifetime I have lived in 6 different states and I cannot remember a time I went to vote that I did not have to show a DL or a state issued ID.

Bottom line: Trump was right about this just as he was about the wiretapping by Obama. The democrats are election fraud, the russian investigation is a sham and if we really want to fix elections, we will institute Voter ID across the country with a national database to finally eliminate repeat voters, dead voters and illegals voting. Chancers are good Hillary never even won the popular vote. That too, was a lie.

The only voter fraud out there is the gop and their voter suppression. For example requiring specific state issued license to vote .

In my lifetime I have lived in 6 different states and I cannot remember a time I went to vote that I did not have to show a DL or a state issued ID.

Right. Now imagine a law that says you can’t vote because your ID expired last week . Or that your state u picture ID wasn’t good enough .

Illegal Alien Voting

And yet, here we are.

In CALIFORNIA in November 2016? You must be kidding, especially after Obama signaled on national TV five days before the election that they would not be prosecuted if they voted.

Yet, they will somehow get an ID and register and
then vote.

They have driver's licenses in CA, and the restriction against voting is in small print and does not actually mention voting.

For what? They'll still be illegal aliens.

LOL! "For what"?! Uh, for more Democrats who will give them amnesty.

You didn't bother to read any of the links, did you? Dare yourself to start with this article:

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote

Did Russia Swing As Many Votes As the Illegal Alien Vote?

sure did, how else could Trump get elected - ILLEGAL ALIEN VOTER FRAUD !

Man. Are you guys ever gonna be pissed!

Give them some credit, it has been almost a month since they posted this voter fraud BS. That might be a new record for them. They must have gotten a new talking points email this weekend that included voter fraud.

Denying the evidence of voter fraud won't make it go away. I'm guessing you haven't read any of the research on illegal alien voting.

There is no evidence.

You can walk right into a California DMV when you get your drivers license renewed .and register to vote right there. Illegal aliens in California do have addresses. Thats a fact. They do go to the DMV and get drivers licenses. thats a fact. ... your common sense can tell you the rest

Give them some credit, it has been almost a month since they posted this voter fraud BS. That might be a new record for them. They must have gotten a new talking points email this weekend that included voter fraud.

Denying the evidence of voter fraud won't make it go away. I'm guessing you haven't read any of the research on illegal alien voting.

There is no evidence.

You can walk right into a California DMV when you get your drivers license renewed .and register to vote right there. Illegal aliens in California do have addresses. Thats a fact. They do go to the DMV and get drivers licenses. thats a fact. ... your common sense can tell you the rest

And ? Legal immigrants get drivers licenses too. Licenses to drive are not limited to citizens.

Guess u should cross those off your voter ID list .

There is no evidence.

And ? Legal immigrants get drivers licenses too. Licenses to drive are not limited to citizens.

your head is about a dense as a piece of mahogany

There is no evidence.

your head is about a dense as a piece of mahogany

Can’t counter my arguments can you . Sorry for blowing your world up!

Give us some "credible" PROOF of illegal alien voting - including those who have been prosecuted. Even Trump gave up on that crazy shit.

Trump Disbands Commission on Voter Fraud - The New York Times

There is no evidence.

And? Legal immigrants get drivers licenses too. Licenses to drive are not limited to citizens.Guess u should cross those off your voter ID list .

Huh? How did you miss the point? Are you really that unable to comprehend logic and reason? If they have a driver's license, or some other form of ID, they can vote, especially when cooperative/sympathetic people are doing the poll-watching.

eat a taco salad on camera, say how much you love Mexicans and every illegal wetback in the country will vote for you..

There is no evidence.

And? Legal immigrants get drivers licenses too. Licenses to drive are not limited to citizens.Guess u should cross those off your voter ID list .

Huh? How did you miss the point? Are you really that unable to comprehend logic and reason? If they have a driver's license, or some other form of ID, they can vote, especially when cooperative/sympathetic people are doing the poll-watching.
You miss the point you dubderpate.

Drivers licenses have NOTHING To do with citizenship or ability to vote !

Are 16 -17 year olds illegally voting becaue they have drivers licenses??

Last edited:

There is no evidence.

Not to forget in California you can get a voting ballot in 5 different languages. It makes it easy for anyone who can get a drivers license here to vote. I don't know why they wouldnt vote when they benefit from Democrat politicians who insist on California being a sanctuary state. Some of these people here are just playing dumb I think

Forum List

Back