Did Rick Santorum drop the N word on Obama?

God - look at this sweaty, inbred, knuckle dragging ape -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-80QAqtSg]howard dean - the metal years - YouTube[/ame]

What's wrong with being anti-war?

Never served, huh?

Fucking pussy
No, I never served. But that does not make me a pussy any more than it makes the other 98% of Americans pussies.

I'm curious about the virtues of war? Have we won any since 1945? Are those wounded and maimed better off for serving during wartime? Are the countries and peoples we have invaded and killed to bring freedom better off? Why is pro-war better than anti-war?

he is a white conservative, being racist is like finding a beer at a frat house. Saying the n word will help is campaign out with conservatives.

You really dont have any comprehension of conservative thought, do you?

i go by their actions and words. I just love their monkey obama emails they send.

What the heck are monkey obama emails and when has Santorum ever sent one?

I go by someones words and actions too. I dont make have to make things up though.

I'm curious about the virtues of war?

Good.
Then dial 1-800-USA-ARMY and serve your country - you asswiping little bitch
You are not so impressive as you think.

You've never served your country.
Those who have enable pricks like you to enjoy the little things in life, like Freedom, Food Stamps, and access to the Internet.
Just sit there in your Mommy's trailer.
Brave men and women are looking out for you.
They don't need your assistance.
Thanks, and get fucked.

I'm curious about the virtues of war?

Good.

Neither are YOU.

True story.
icon14.gif

What's wrong with being anti-war?

Ricky should try selling that to the Christians who actually follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Even God doesn't deny people defending themselves from the tyranny of other men.

That must be what Iraqis scrawl on the walls of their destroyed homes.
And you know they scrawl shit on thier walls? Really?

Say this was true? Wonder what they scrawled in secret against Saddam? :eusa_whistle:

Wonder what they scrawled in secret against Saddam? :eusa_whistle:

Nothing, 'cause if they did a neighbor would have turned them in and the family would soon be visited by men in the middle of the night.

Good.

You've never served your country.
Those who have enable pricks like you to enjoy the little things in life, like Freedom, Food Stamps, and access to the Internet.
Just sit there in your Mommy's trailer.
Brave men and women are looking out for you.
They don't need your assistance.
Thanks, and get fucked.
I'm not impressed with little minds encased in muscle-bound bodies constantly insisting that they and they alone are the purveyors of freedom. That those of us who did not serve are subservient to them and that we must constantly and consistently kiss their asses for their service.

When has America failed to thank you? You do not have license to belittle those who did not serve. Pack away your discharge papers and get the fuck off your high horse. Enlistment does not result in enlightenment.

Wonder what they scrawled in secret against Saddam? :eusa_whistle:

Nothing, 'cause if they did a neighbor would have turned them in and the family would soon be visited by men in the middle of the night.

As far as we know from stories? This is true. I want Nosmo (Cramer) King to tell me how he knows they scrawl stuff on thier walls after our exit... :)

Wow, that's pretty close. I played it for my wife, she didn't see the title, I just played it and she thought that he almost said ******. It sounded like he said;"The anti-war government nig" and then went on to finish what he was saying. We tried to think what he might have been trying to say and we couldn't come up with anything. I said maybe he meant "government bigger", but if that's the case why didn't he repeat it and clarify it? That cocksucker would never get my vote anyway, but I am trying to be objective.

wtf is a government nig? Did anyone ask Ricky what he meant to say?

maybe it was "government ne......eeds to take care of everything for you"

Why didn't he repeat it and clarify it? I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but i do find it curious that he didn't stay on that track, maybe the video was edited to make it look like he said that?

Forum List

Back