Did Political Correctness Cause 9/ll?

Nope...political correctness was not even a part of 911...the CIA, NSA, FBI and Military intelligence and perhaps the administration and previous administration, FAILED us on 9/11.

I agree....but why????

We weren't on a wartime footing so there were too many things that we couldn't have anticipated.

However we can't use that excuse anymore because 9/11 has happened and we shouldn't forget about it......but I'm afraid Liberals want to forget it and act like it never happened.:cool:

Finger-pointing seems to be the primary pastime in Washington. Nobody in the current administration wants to admit that their new "kinder..friendlier" attitude has not made us safer but instead has returned us to a pre-9/11 footing. They're still trying kill us...this time with an explosive diaper. All of the kind words and bowing of the President hasn't changed the minds of those who want to kill Americans. All it has done is return us back to being an easy target.

They changed the names to put on a friendly less confrontational front, redefined what we were to call attacks and attackers and now we've had one security breach after another since Christmas. This weekend administration spokesmen still had that *Deer in the headlights* look on their faces because they just can't seem to grasp that their methods aren't working and will not work for one reason......they can't seem to identify threats for fear of offending someone..

So is Political Correctness a tool Al Qaeda uses to attack us? It wasn't so much who was to blame but what philosophy led to successful attacks.

Is Political Correctness making it easy to take a risk by returning GITMO prisoners to their home countries even when their home countries are the source of many of the terrorist threats?

Oh, I'm sorry...."Man-made disasters."

Is the War On Terror....oh I'm sorry...."Overseas Contingency Operation".....is all of this an exercise in futility because we currently have a President and an administration that can't see the threat for what it is because of Political Correctness?

Yes--:cuckoo::cuckoo: & Yes again when the Major U.S. army terrorist killed 13 unarmed soldiers & wounded dozens more--& Yes again when the Christmas day bomber was allowed on an American airline.

Yes--our political correctness--our refusal to do profiling--makes us much less safe.

BECAUSE

"A terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance:"

Last edited:
Finger-pointing seems to be the primary pastime in Washington. Nobody in the current administration wants to admit that their new "kinder..friendlier" attitude has not made us safer but instead has returned us to a pre-9/11 footing. They're still trying kill us...this time with an explosive diaper. All of the kind words and bowing of the President hasn't changed the minds of those who want to kill Americans. All it has done is return us back to being an easy target.

They changed the names to put on a friendly less confrontational front, redefined what we were to call attacks and attackers and now we've had one security breach after another since Christmas. This weekend administration spokesmen still had that *Deer in the headlights* look on their faces because they just can't seem to grasp that their methods aren't working and will not work for one reason......they can't seem to identify threats for fear of offending someone..

So is Political Correctness a tool Al Qaeda uses to attack us? It wasn't so much who was to blame but what philosophy led to successful attacks.

Is Political Correctness making it easy to take a risk by returning GITMO prisoners to their home countries even when their home countries are the source of many of the terrorist threats?

Is the War On Terror....oh I'm sorry...."Overseas Contingency Operation".....is all of this an exercise in futility because we currently have a President and an administration that can't see the threat for what it is because of Political Correctness?
You've got to be kidding me today muddy.

Not you, not you...tell me you're not engaging in such senseless, baseless, partisan bluster.

Kindlier/Friendlier? Really? How? How did you arrive at this? I imagine all the cowboy talk and bluster wrapped in the American flag proved succesful. I imagine it caused the US to invade the right country, for the right reasons and capture the right man...yes?

Where is Bin Laden muddy?

So the current administration changed the name huh? Dude...you CAN'T have a war on an emotion. Terror...is an emotion. Why not have a war on depression then? Or wage war on euphoria?

Listen, the Obama administration is doing what BushCo didn't...which is go after the CORRECT people, in the CORRECT place, with the CORRECT amount of men and amunition, using the CORRECT tactics.

All that cowboy bs, bluster and fear-mongering was for naught in the past 7 years. What did it accomplish? Dipkuss.

Terrorism is a tactic. Nothing more nothing less. Its not perpetrated by an entire nation, but by a sorry, sad sac of miscreants that are but a mere segment of certain populations. Some argue with good reasons they resort to such deplorable tactics.

With that said, one doesn't accomplish success over terrorism with "tough talk" and empty threats like "we gon' smoke 'em out" and other such nonsense. One arrives at success in defeating terrorism by getting to the root of the matter and by diplomacy...not bombing hundreds of thousands of innocent people in other nations to Kingdom Come. That is what got us here in the first place...sticking our noses in the people's business and fighting over their oil.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!

So the *correct people*..are Tea-Party members and Fox News according to Obamanation.

Don't waste your breath because I'm not buying it.

What Obama has done is take terrorists off the terrorist watch list and put your average American on the list. He has gone ahead with plans on releasing 80 more Yemeni terrorists from GITMO even when both sides of the isle in Congress has told him not to.

And another thing....has Obama found Bin Laden? Is he even looking for him?

Hell No.

At least we got Saddam. He's dead and so are thousands of Al Qaeda.

All Obama seems to want to do is push health care insurance down our throats. This National Security stuff is an afterthought if not an outright nuisance to him. He doesn't want to deal with it....which is why it took him four friggen days to take time out of his Hawaiian vacation to comment on this latest terrorist attack. His actions since taking office pretty much lets us know he really doesn't have any sleepless nights fretting over National Security.

Last edited:
Yep it was Bush and he ignored the counter terrorisms head guy at the time and told him not to speak of it again.

The people who tried to bring it up in meetings were not invited back to the next meeting.

Link please:eusa_angel:

Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Richard Clarke was coincidentally selling a book when he started spouting off about his so-called warnings to the Bush administration. I suspect he wasn't exactly being honest.

Yes--:cuckoo::cuckoo: & Yes again when the Major U.S. army terrorist killed 13 unarmed soldiers & wounded dozens more--& Yes again when the Christmas day bomber was allowed on an American airline.

Yes--our political correctness--our refusal to do profiling--makes us much less safe.

BECAUSE

"A terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance:"

That Major was a Muslim. He had been promoted only months earlier.....yet his fitness report stated he was a serious problem...and the FBI had an ongoing investigation on him. Yet he still was promoted. Normally a legal hold would be put on him stopping any personnel actions......but for some reason nobody felt they had the right to do that. Why is that?

Here is another offshoot of this issue.

Obama ordered that all International Airports in 14 specific countries step up security.

Looks like they aren't paying attention.

My Way News - Spotty enforcement for new US air screening rules

So are we gonna ban flights into these nonconforming countries or are we gonna be PC and not deal with them they way we should in the interests of National Security.

Seems these countries aren't taking Obama serious.

Can you blame them?

Now Obama is calling for a full security review....we should hear the results of their findings in about 90 days or so....or several attempted terrorist attacks later.

It seems the guy who's charged with defending this nation from all enemies foreign and domestic hasn't been taking his job seriously. He's just now reviewing security measures.

I thought that according to the constitution defending this nation was his first priority.

Last edited:
Didn't you get the memo?

Barry declared the war on terror over, so don't worry about it.

Now its just random 'man caused disasters' by 'isolated extremists'.

even when their home countries are the source of many of the terrorist threats?

True, their home countries have many terrorist threats.........especially from the glassy eyed wonders and their "enhanced interrogation techniques".:cuckoo:

Or the idiot members of the Obamanation that feel that terrorists deserve to have their Maranda rights read to them.

even when their home countries are the source of many of the terrorist threats?

True, their home countries have many terrorist threats.........especially from the glassy eyed wonders and their "enhanced interrogation techniques".:cuckoo:

Or the idiot members of the Obamanation that feel that terrorists deserve to have their Maranda rights read to them.

So this is what it would have looked like if we had the internet in the 16th century.

Nope...political correctness was not even a part of 911...the CIA, NSA, FBI and Military intelligence and perhaps the administration and previous administration, FAILED us on 9/11.

I agree....but why????

We weren't on a wartime footing so there were too many things that we couldn't have anticipated.

However we can't use that excuse anymore because 9/11 has happened and we shouldn't forget about it......but I'm afraid Liberals want to forget it and act like it never happened.:cool:

But we were on a wartime- of sorts, footing. The Uss Cole had been attacked the previous October, by January of 2001 the Cia had completed its report and analysis and had determined AlQaeda and Bin Laden were responsible for killing all of those Americans on Board.

I know you are wrong on Liberals, regarding forgetting 9/11 and this is just partisan garbage imho and in truth, I believe you and others... dividing the country as you all seem to work so hard at, is exactly what the terrorists want...divide and conquer...I suppose republicans saying this when Liberals dissented against president Bush is only fair...but 2 wrongs don't make a "right" now does it?

Our intelligence departments have problems with communication.....still...8 years later, with a new homeland security department, with the new Patriot act, with the new TSA, and costing us Billions more yearly, than before 9/11....we still can't seem to get down to basics, and have them freely communicating with each other....the recent airplane bombing attempt is a perfect example....

and NO, I do not blame Obama for this, these people in these agencies are "lifers" and in their positions without political interests...these agents do not leave their positions when the presidency changes hands, and these are the people making the mistakes or letting things slide.

Obama will be to blame, if he does not take measures to break down this wall between departments now that we know it is STILL not working, after all of the changes Congress and the previous president had taken.

And I apologize if I used the word "you" too specifically and towards you....it is meant more for the "general you"! :)

Care

So this is what it would have looked like if we had the internet in the 16th century.

If you think fighting a war in a half-ass manner is a good idea then I guess I am behind the times.

I agree....but why????

But we were on a wartime- of sorts, footing. The Uss Cole had been attacked the previous October, by January of 2001 the Cia had completed its report and analysis and had determined AlQaeda and Bin Laden were responsible for killing all of those Americans on Board.

I know you are wrong on Liberals, regarding forgetting 9/11 and this is just partisan garbage imho and in truth, I believe you and others... dividing the country as you all seem to work so hard at, is exactly what the terrorists want...divide and conquer...I suppose republicans saying this when Liberals dissented against president Bush is only fair...but 2 wrongs don't make a "right" now does it?

Our intelligence departments have problems with communication.....still...8 years later, with a new homeland security department, with the new Patriot act, with the new TSA, and costing us Billions more yearly, than before 9/11....we still can't seem to get down to basics, and have them freely communicating with each other....the recent airplane bombing attempt is a perfect example....

and NO, I do not blame Obama for this, these people in these agencies are "lifers" and in their positions without political interests...these agents do not leave their positions when the presidency changes hands, and these are the people making the mistakes or letting things slide.

Obama will be to blame, if he does not take measures to break down this wall between departments now that we know it is STILL not working, after all of the changes Congress and the previous president had taken.

And I apologize if I used the word "you" too specifically and towards you....it is meant more for the "general you"! :)

Care

For your information Obama spent the first few months of his administration dismantling the protections Bush put in place.

When it comes to wartime footing.....an attack on the military isn't put in the same class as an attack on US soil. Soldiers and sailors are considered expendable assets while dead civilians in NYC is a travesty. So there is no comparison in the minds of many. Not me personally but many do think that way.

I also protest in the strongest terms when you claim that I'm dividing people when I complain about the President not protecting us. Didn't the Democrats, and for that matter Libs in general, attempt to divide us because Bush did everything in his power to protect us??????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back