Did Obama Steal The Election In 08'?

Did Obama Steal The 08' Election

• Total voters
McCain was toast the year before the election.

So the MSM propped him up.

McCain won the nomination partly because Dems stuffed the ballet boxes and partly because the Conservative vote was split between Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and Ron Paul. I figure 70% of them voted for somebody other then McCain.

McCain was old....feeble....and hand picked by the MSM.

It was similar to the 1996 election against a crippled but superior Bob Dole.

Somebody told Dole not to show his sense of humor and so Bubba smiled and played his sax and beat him pretty easily.

The 08' election presented most Republicans with a candidate they didn't like and many of them decided to stay home.

This

Dr. Ron Paul would have easily whooped the usurper.
For what it is worth, so would have Romney.

I only know of one person who actually admits they would have voted for the usurper.

Dr. Paul = Every mans candidate
The usurper = the elitist's (rich) candidate

This is the funniest post I've seen this week.

Current count 33% think Obama stole the White House.

How about a current percentage? Or don't you do honest?

You really are a retard.

If I post it again are you going to wait until some more people vote, thus changing the numbers, then quote my previous post and call me dishonest? Because that's what you are doing with this post. I know you are retarded and all but I figured I would let you know you were doing that.

Current count has 29% thinking Obama stole the election.

7% seem to think he's stolen every race he's been in.

You mean the electoral landslide? No.

Or the way he squeaked by in the primaries.

I think there is a definite fear that he's gonna try to steal another in 2012.

So, basically, you got NOTHING but accusations. Typical

Nope....just going by media reports.

Several indictments all over the country does not amount to personal accusations.

Not my problem you want to ignore what's out there.

I could site a laundry list of incidents in several key states where Democrat supporters were caught registering Mickey Mouse or using fraud to bring in voters in buses to stack the deck during the election.

And the worst example of voter intimidation is that being perpetrated by the MSM and an Army of lawyers.

Btw...did I imagine that the moment Sarah Palin became a candidate she became a target. The accusations by lawyers and personalities got to the point that she couldn't pay her legal bills.....so she quit her job to stop the attacks and wrote a book to pay off her debts. Her family came under attack. Obama's family is off limits but Sarah Palin or anyone who dares to go against that skinny prick is fair game.

Let's also not forget that Obama controlled the 2010 Census. He's gonna change the political landscape to suit Democrat candidates...give them advantages because of redistricting.

Then there's the Netroots convention in Vegas last week that was attended by SEIU and La Raza. Groups that specialize in using illegal tactics to "organize" communities. The Dems are in bed with them.

Last edited:
The Clintons seem to feel he did during the primaries and ACORN which now calls itself something else is now in the White House. Andy Stern leader of the SEIU reports directly to Obama now as part of his staff.

All of those reports of voter registration fraud and of course the voter intimidation charges being dropped by the DOJ pretty much tells us where this Administration's priorities are.

you know hon, i'm always disappointed when people try to delegitimize the president. like him... dislike him... agree with him... disagree with him... but he had 365 electoral votes and 52% of the popular vote....

a hack thread like this is beneath you.

Obama spent millions on the election. $100 million the last month. Wonder where he got it from?

He also had hundreds of thousands of supporters show up at his campaign stops. You can try and minimize his importance but watch him come back all over again. Especially since Rs have nobody even close to his calibre to run against him.

Yeah. All those supporters with names like Doodad Pro and Mickey Mouse.

Just because Sarah is Goofy for Obama...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0PIdWdw15U]YouTube - ‪rimshot‬‎[/ame]

Or the way he squeaked by in the primaries.

I think there is a definite fear that he's gonna try to steal another in 2012.

So, basically, you got NOTHING but accusations. Typical

Nope....just going by media reports.

Several indictments all over the country does not amount to personal accusations.

Not my problem you want to ignore what's out there.

I could site a laundry list of incidents in several key states where Democrat supporters were caught registering Mickey Mouse or using fraud to bring in voters in buses to stack the deck during the election.

And the worst example of voter intimidation is that being perpetrated by the MSM and an Army of lawyers.

Btw...did I imagine that the moment Sarah Palin became a candidate she became a target. The accusations by lawyers and personalities got to the point that she couldn't pay her legal bills.....so she quit her job to stop the attacks and wrote a book to pay off her debts. Her family came under attack. Obama's family is off limits but Sarah Palin or anyone who dares to go against that skinny prick is fair game.

Let's also not forget that Obama controlled the 2010 Census. He's gonna change the political landscape to suit Democrat candidates...give them advantages because of redistricting.

Then there's the Netroots convention in Vegas last week that was attended by SEIU and La Raza. Groups that specialize in using illegal tactics to "organize" communities. The Dems are in bed with them.

You publish your "media reports" and then I will publish my "media reports" on how GW stole his election. And you know what? You still have NOTHING. So, unless you have concrete evidence, leave it alone.

The Clintons seem to feel he did during the primaries and ACORN which now calls itself something else is now in the White House. Andy Stern leader of the SEIU reports directly to Obama now as part of his staff.

All of those reports of voter registration fraud and of course the voter intimidation charges being dropped by the DOJ pretty much tells us where this Administration's priorities are.

you know hon, i'm always disappointed when people try to delegitimize the president. like him... dislike him... agree with him... disagree with him... but he had 365 electoral votes and 52% of the popular vote....

I don't know, they conveniently forget things like how hard he trounced the opposition. Palin was using the same old attack dog strategy she is using now. It doesn't work with anyone but hard line republicans.

Obama's campaign was very good. He was hit very hard a couple of times but came back strong. They can spin it anyway it takes to feel better but if they think they're going to win the presidency, they need stronger candidates, Physically and mentally.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]YouTube - ‪I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton‬‎[/ame]

Dissent is the highest form of patrio....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RACIST! OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!!

Hillary was out of money by February, she was terribly mismanaged by her campaign. A couple of other missteps, Bill talking too much, she was making mistakes in debates and the delagates lost faith in her.

The only reason Repubs wanted her to win is because they thought she'd lose to McCain. She wouldn't have though. McCain/Palin was an even worse race than hers.

Obama simply outmaneuvered Hillary. He did the same to McCain.

Folks forget this. Hillary had no networks in place for States after Super Tuesday in the primaries. Hillary's strategy had always been to win the early states just like McCain and declare victory early in order to move on to the general. Sadly for Hillary, the Democratic primary process worked differently than the GOP primary process. McCain won a few early states and locked his nomination, Hillary won a few early states but still had a fight on her hand.

Obama's organization just trounced Hillary in the back half of the process, much like it trounced McCain in the final months of the election. If the GOP wants to win in 2012, they've got to get better organized.

Did you know that the DNC and Obama have frickkin' iPhone apps. You can get news and talking points directly from the DNC and the White House and, get this, donate money towards elections? From your iPhone. Does the GOP do that? Short answer, no.

That's why the GOP are in trouble. The DNC is better funded and organized. That's why stealing an election isn't necessary for the DNC. They'll just win it outright.

Hillary was out of money by February, she was terribly mismanaged by her campaign. A couple of other missteps, Bill talking too much, she was making mistakes in debates and the delagates lost faith in her.

The only reason Repubs wanted her to win is because they thought she'd lose to McCain. She wouldn't have though. McCain/Palin was an even worse race than hers.

Folks forget this. Hillary had no networks in place for States after Super Tuesday in the primaries. Hillary's strategy had always been to win the early states just like McCain and declare victory early in order to move on to the general. Sadly for Hillary, the Democratic primary process worked differently than the GOP primary process. McCain won a few early states and locked his nomination, Hillary won a few early states but still had a fight on her hand.

Obama's organization just trounced Hillary in the back half of the process, much like it trounced McCain in the final months of the election. If the GOP wants to win in 2012, they've got to get better organized.

Did you know that the DNC and Obama have frickkin' iPhone apps. You can get news and talking points directly from the DNC and the White House and, get this, donate money towards elections? From your iPhone. Does the GOP do that? Short answer, no.

That's why the GOP are in trouble. The DNC is better funded and organized. That's why stealing an election isn't necessary for the DNC. They'll just win it outright.

iPhones will be the iDoom of us all.

OOPS!!!!

looks like you are WRONG

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - GOP political committee unveils iPhone app - Blogs from CNN.com

:lol:

Forum List

Back