Did Bush steal the 2004 election?

Did Bush steal the 2004 election?

• Total voters
Poor RGS. Didn't like the results I showed you that very much?

Here in Ohio, there were some very questionable voter challenges such as calls telling voters their voting locations had changed, Republicans holding up lines with challenges for 6 hours and more. There were challenges to registrations and ballot counting under lockdown..

Other than that.. :lol:

The Ohio GOP paid a big price in Ohio in 2006 for their antics tho. They were ousted far and wide.

Uninformed sources tell me that Rove visited the Diebold HQ in summer 03 and took with him a Halliburton briefcase. In the case was a secret algorithm to be installed in the Diebold machines in Ohio. The algorithm was actually named "AlGoreRhythm"

The "D2R" program (the program was written by a Star Wars fan and was sort of named after his favorite character, R2D2) anywho, the program, once installed in the Diebolds, tallied the total votes cast for Kerry and Bush and then randomly flipped enough D vote to R votes to let Bush carry Ohio by the number of people that it takes to fill Buckeye Stadium, hence the D2R name -- and that's why Gore lost in Florida in 2000.

I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you people

Last edited:
Bush stealing 2004 only getting 10% support so far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back