Did Obama Steal The Election In 08'?

Did Obama Steal The 08' Election

• Total voters
November 2008 didn't make sense to The Republicans.

November 2012 won't make much sense to Republicans either.

Dude, you know I'm not a republican, right?

I'm very liberal. But your post still doesn't make sense. Just because 70% of people don't think he stole the election, it doesn't mean that those 70% of people support him or will vote for him.

There are sane republicans out there.

I'm very liberal. But your post still doesn't make sense. Just because 70% of people don't think he stole the election, it doesn't mean that those 70% of people support him or will vote for him.

yes, we do exist
;)

That was a squeaker in the primaries but his campaign stops were simply amazing. I went to one of Hillary's and it was about 5,000 strong. His were in the hundred thousand range.

It was a good race between the two of them, fantastic debates.

Unfortunately whatever Obama had to say turned out to be BS.

Let me ask you this....has Obama actually brought the kind of change he promised?

Yes, if he didn't, why are repubs talking about repealing Healthcare and financial reform. Republicans failed to have any policy at all.

total bullshit...the difference is that republicans don't have a radical policy so therefore all your radical libs don't recognize it as anything

The Clintons seem to feel he did during the primaries and ACORN which now calls itself something else is now in the White House. Andy Stern leader of the SEIU reports directly to Obama now as part of his staff.

All of those reports of voter registration fraud and of course the voter intimidation charges being dropped by the DOJ pretty much tells us where this Administration's priorities are.

Yes he did. The superdelegates on the left voted against their constituents and gave Obama the Democratic Primary when Hillary won the popular vote. It was stolen then and there, and the Hillary supporters who got treated like they were Republicans by the Obama supporters fell right in line to vote for the (D).

He stole the election THEN. McCain was a boob no one but neocons would support and he would have lost regardless. That's why the MSM chose him. You don't make a name bucking your own party then expect it to support you.

Not to mention how the delegates in Michigan were divided, or how Hillary was treated by the media.

It still irks me thinking of how Hillary would be doing as President as opposed to Obama. At least she had enough sense to get out of this fucked up Congress and still remain in the spotlight. Here's to hoping she challenges the sitting President in 2012.

I don't think he stole anything...he's not that smart...

however, it's a real possibility that Soros bought it

This doesn't make sense, actually.

it makes perfect sense you bigot

What the fuck are you talking about?

if you don't agree with atl's completely logical argument that because 70% of people don't think obama stole the 2008 election he will therefore win the 2012 election, you are an obvious obama hating bigot.

how dare you insult obama by comparing him to jesus. jesus never made the oceans recede.

My argument is quite simple...Obama will have more than enough support come 2012 to win the election handily.

Unless something MIRACULOUS happens for the Republicans, like another attack the likes of 9/11 occurs on Obama's watch like it did on Bush's watch or something.

My argument is quite simple...Obama will have more than enough support come 2012 to win the election handily.

Unless something MIRACULOUS happens for the Republicans, like another attack the likes of 9/11 occurs on Obama's watch like it did on Bush's watch or something.

As a rule, I won't make any predictions this far out. But I think he's got a good shot, depending on how the next 2 years go.

But I still don't see how the fact that 70% of Americans believe he didn't steal the election has anything to do with that.

wait, you think another 9/11 type attack would hurt Obama?
but were you one of the ones claiming that the last one helped the sitting POTUS?

As a rule, I won't make any predictions this far out. But I think he's got a good shot, depending on how the next 2 years go.

But I still don't see how the fact that 70% of Americans believe he didn't steal the election has anything to do with that.
the guy in the seat usually has the advantage of keeping it

You're overthinking it...that's why.
:cool:

isn't obama's approval rating more indicative of future support than the number of people who believe he didn't steal the election?

bush's approval after 9/11 skyrocketed because most agreed he showed leadership and brought the country together. are you saying obama wouldn't/couldn't do the same? maybe another 9/11 is exactly what obama needs.

but were you one of the ones claiming that the last one helped the sitting POTUS?
The Republicans are master deceivers...this is no lie. They managed to twist and turn that colossal failure on the sitting administration to their advantage and rally the American public and the entire world (for a season) to their nefarious causes.

However, lightning doesn't strike twice.

Just look at the backlash against the war for example.

You're overthinking it...that's why.
:cool:

or it made absolutely no sense.

The Republicans are master deceivers...this is no lie. .

that depends what the definition of is...is.

isn't obama's approval rating more indicative of future support than the number of people who believe he didn't steal the election?

bush's approval after 9/11 skyrocketed because most agreed he showed leadership and brought the country together. are you saying obama wouldn't/couldn't do the same? maybe another 9/11 is exactly what obama needs.
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Obama could well do that, however, the Republicans won't let him.

Instead of agreeing to rally the people together, it would be how the Democrats are pansies and allowed ANOTHER and THE WORST attack to hit American soil in history.

They'd be singing a completely different tune if that would happen.

The meme would be that America can NE'ER afford to allow a Democrat to sit in the President's seat again...it would be just too dangerous for the country.

The recent events that happened already proved how'd they'd operate. Look at the Somolian Pirates situation...up to now you would NOT here a SINGLE word of praise from a Con about how Obama handled that. Before he sent the snipers in it was how would bumble it and how he's not handling it properly, and how the world sees him as soft. As soon as the snipers took them out and everything went on perfectly, the pivoted to "well its the American troops...Obama had NOTHING to do with it."

Look at the Bomb Scare in Times Square...similar deal.

The Republicans are master deceivers...like the Devil. Everyone knows that.

An attack the likes of 9/11 on Obama's watch would INDEED be Obama's Waterloo they have been praying for.

Last edited:

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Obama could well do that, however, the Republicans won't let him.

Instead of agreeing to rally the people together, it would be how the Democrats are pansies and allowed ANOTHER and THE WORST attack to hit American soil in history.

They'd be singing a completely different tune if that would happen.

The meme would be that America can NE'ER afford to allow a Democrat to sit in the President's seat again...it would be just too dangerous for the country.

The recent events that happened already proved how'd they'd operate. Look at the Somolian Pirates situation...up to now you would NOT here a SINGLE word of praise from a Con about how Obama handled that. Before he sent the snipers in it was how would bumble it and how he's not handling it properly, and how the world sees him as soft. As soon as the snipers took them out and everything went on perfectly, the pivoted to "well its the American troops...Obama had NOTHING to do with it."

Look at the Bomb Scare in Times Square...similar deal.

The Republicans are master deceivers...like the Devil. Everyone knows that.

An attack the likes of 9/11 on Obama's watch would INDEED be Obama's Waterloo they have been praying for.
OMG!!!

you are one very delusional person
seek out help

DCon...

What, in your estimation, would an attack the likes of 9/11 under Obama's watch play out like?

the idea that obama stole the 2008 election.

Its the economy...plain and simple. When people have their bellies and wallets full, they are happy. GW proved that when, after he started two wars, he was able to win re-election because the economy was decent.

If the unemplyment rate drops below 8.5% or lower by 2012, Obama will win a second term. If the rate is 9% or more, he will lose, and he will possibly lose to Hillary in primaries. She would then defeat any republican. I predict Palin in the Tea Party and Romney in the GOP. 2012 may be a three way race. Do you remember Perot?

Forum List

Back