Did Obama Steal The Election In 08'?

Did Obama Steal The 08' Election

• Total voters
Mcain is old, I like to call him Mcfossil. But still, he couldn't be a kenyan community orgaizer. And the RepuliKlans think the best thing to do is roll out some retread who lost to Mcfossil. Ok this is setting up to be USC vs Ar-Kansas

McCain was toast the year before the election.

So the MSM propped him up.

McCain won the nomination partly because Dems stuffed the ballet boxes and partly because the Conservative vote was split between Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and Ron Paul. I figure 70% of them voted for somebody other then McCain.

McCain was old....feeble....and hand picked by the MSM.

It was similar to the 1996 election against a crippled but superior Bob Dole.

Somebody told Dole not to show his sense of humor and so Bubba smiled and played his sax and beat him pretty easily.

The 08' election presented most Republicans with a candidate they didn't like and many of them decided to stay home.

Last edited:
You have to admit Dems that the Media was heavily behind Obama for President.

You guys say it over and over...how fox is beating everyone in the ratings...

Uh, fox was for obama? YOu do ralize Hannity's show started with the words, "the stop obama express" dont you? ARe you serious. I havent seen this crap in a while..hey man, its the liberal media man....

lol

keep burying your head

McCain found to get more bad press
CAMPAIGN '08: THE MEDIAOctober 23, 2008|James Rainey, Rainey is a Times staff writer.Media coverage of the presidential race has not always been glowing for Barack Obama, but it has clearly been negative for John McCain, according to a survey of newspaper, Internet and television news since the political conventions.

Slightly fewer than a third of the stories about Obama were negative, whereas more than a third were positive and about the same number were neutral or mixed. More than half of the stories about McCain cast him in a negative light, whereas fewer than 2 in 10 were positive, according to Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.

McCain found to get more bad press - Los Angeles Times

Dispute what I said. I dare ya.

oh and

"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.

Last edited:
The Clintons seem to feel he did during the primaries and ACORN which now calls itself something else is now in the White House. Andy Stern leader of the SEIU reports directly to Obama now as part of his staff.

All of those reports of voter registration fraud and of course the voter intimidation charges being dropped by the DOJ pretty much tells us where this Administration's priorities are.

Yes he did. The superdelegates on the left voted against their constituents and gave Obama the Democratic Primary when Hillary won the popular vote. It was stolen then and there, and the Hillary supporters who got treated like they were Republicans by the Obama supporters fell right in line to vote for the (D).

He stole the election THEN. McCain was a boob no one but neocons would support and he would have lost regardless. That's why the MSM chose him. You don't make a name bucking your own party then expect it to support you.

Hillary was out of money by February, she was terribly mismanaged by her campaign. A couple of other missteps, Bill talking too much, she was making mistakes in debates and the delagates lost faith in her.

The only reason Repubs wanted her to win is because they thought she'd lose to McCain. She wouldn't have though. McCain/Palin was an even worse race than hers.

Obama simply outmaneuvered Hillary. He did the same to McCain.

You guys say it over and over...how fox is beating everyone in the ratings...

Uh, fox was for obama? YOu do ralize Hannity's show started with the words, "the stop obama express" dont you? ARe you serious. I havent seen this crap in a while..hey man, its the liberal media man....

lol

keep burying your head

CAMPAIGN '08: THE MEDIAOctober 23, 2008|James Rainey, Rainey is a Times staff writer.Media coverage of the presidential race has not always been glowing for Barack Obama, but it has clearly been negative for John McCain, according to a survey of newspaper, Internet and television news since the political conventions.

Slightly fewer than a third of the stories about Obama were negative, whereas more than a third were positive and about the same number were neutral or mixed. More than half of the stories about McCain cast him in a negative light, whereas fewer than 2 in 10 were positive, according to Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.

oh and

you're such a dorky liar....you whine about others taking things out of context, then you do it yourself....you and truthmatters are the only hacks who are spouting that bullshit...how does that make you feel?

and its true, obama recieved better press from your lefty wingy media

The Clintons seem to feel he did during the primaries and ACORN which now calls itself something else is now in the White House. Andy Stern leader of the SEIU reports directly to Obama now as part of his staff.

All of those reports of voter registration fraud and of course the voter intimidation charges being dropped by the DOJ pretty much tells us where this Administration's priorities are.

Yes he did. The superdelegates on the left voted against their constituents and gave Obama the Democratic Primary when Hillary won the popular vote. It was stolen then and there, and the Hillary supporters who got treated like they were Republicans by the Obama supporters fell right in line to vote for the (D).

He stole the election THEN. McCain was a boob no one but neocons would support and he would have lost regardless. That's why the MSM chose him. You don't make a name bucking your own party then expect it to support you.

Hillary was out of money by February, she was terribly mismanaged by her campaign. A couple of other missteps, Bill talking too much, she was making mistakes in debates and the delagates lost faith in her.

The only reason Repubs wanted her to win is because they thought she'd lose to McCain. She wouldn't have though. McCain/Palin was an even worse race than hers.

Obama spent millions on the election. $100 million the last month. Wonder where he got it from?

It's highly plausible that Obama did steal the election. At this point, however, our energies are best spent in preventing him from stealing another and getting rid of the Democrat control of Congress.

Obama spent millions on the election. $100 million the last month. Wonder where he got it from?

He also had hundreds of thousands of supporters show up at his campaign stops. You can try and minimize his importance but watch him come back all over again. Especially since Rs have nobody even close to his calibre to run against him.

McCain was toast the year before the election.

So the MSM propped him up.

McCain won the nomination partly because Dems stuffed the ballet boxes and partly because the Conservative vote was split between Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and Ron Paul. I figure 70% of them voted for somebody other then McCain.

McCain was old....feeble....and hand picked by the MSM.

It was similar to the 1996 election against a crippled but superior Bob Dole.

Somebody told Dole not to show his sense of humor and so Bubba smiled and played his sax and beat him pretty easily.

The 08' election presented most Republicans with a candidate they didn't like and many of them decided to stay home.

This

Dr. Ron Paul would have easily whooped the usurper.
For what it is worth, so would have Romney.

I only know of one person who actually admits they would have voted for the usurper.

Dr. Paul = Every mans candidate
The usurper = the elitist's (rich) candidate

Last edited:

He also had hundreds of thousands of supporters show up at his campaign stops. You can try and minimize his importance but watch him come back all over again. Especially since Rs have nobody even close to his calibre to run against him.

Yeah. All those supporters with names like Doodad Pro and Mickey Mouse.

President Obama took 53% of the popular vote, and 365 of the electorial votes. The Dems took control of the House and the Senate.

A man of color and a journey level politician running against a war hero and a popular governor.

So what happened?

Consider the prior eight years of massive incompetance and corruption. Failure of the Bush admin in every endevour. Then there was the little matter of "The fundementals of the economy are sound" on the Sunday before Meltdown Monday. Do we want any of these people in the seats of power again? Is our memory so short that we cannot remember how badly they turned everything they touched to shit?

President Obama took 53% of the popular vote, and 365 of the electorial votes. The Dems took control of the House and the Senate.

A man of color and a journey level politician running against a war hero and a popular governor.

So what happened?

Consider the prior eight years of massive incompetance and corruption. Failure of the Bush admin in every endevour. Then there was the little matter of "The fundementals of the economy are sound" on the Sunday before Meltdown Monday. Do we want any of these people in the seats of power again? Is our memory so short that we cannot remember how badly they turned everything they touched to shit?

The dems have had 4 years and failed every step of the way. In fact they are spending TWICE as fast as the Republicans were. We can not afford them.

keep burying your head

oh and

you're such a dorky liar....you whine about others taking things out of context, then you do it yourself....you and truthmatters are the only hacks who are spouting that bullshit...how does that make you feel?

But but but fox has such great ratings! They are no. 1 remember? HOw can both be true?

OH..

Hi, you have received -86 reputation points from Yurt.
Reputation was given for this post.

Really?.....:lol: Two in one day? I am honored.....lololol

Dont forget..

Last edited:

So what happened?

The dems have had 4 years and failed every step of the way. In fact they are spending TWICE as fast as the Republicans were. We can not afford them.

That TWICE you mentioned....are you taking into account the iraq war or the bush tax cuts? If so, then damn you have a point. If not, your math is way way way off.

OMG, mods? Can we move this childish crap over to conspiracy land please?

"Stole" the election... The one he won by 10,000,000 votes? That's a hell of a conspiracy. Who knew it went that deep.

oh and

But but but fox has such great ratings! They are no. 1 remember? HOw can both be true?

OH..

Hi, you have received -86 reputation points from Yurt.
Reputation was given for this post.

Really?.....:lol: Two in one day? I am honored.....lololol

Dont forget..

why do you enjoy lying? i did not give you two neg reps and i never actually said obama's daughters are whores, in that, it was to show how crude such jokes are....

but do continue the lies my new obsessed yurt fan :clap2:

Stealing an election is an utter meaningless phrase in today's world of politics. As a candidate, you claim your opponent said things he never said. You claim he voted against programs that support God, mother, and country knowing quite well he voted against them because they were attached to bad legislation. Then you drop little innuendos that impeach his character. For the real dirty stuff, the out right lies, the vicious attacks against the opponent and his family, and assumed guilt by association you leave that to the fringe support groups of which you of course have no knowledge. Then if you are really desperate, you drop the blockbuster lie just before the election, knowing your opponent doesn't have the time to respond.

As I said, stealing an election is a meaningless term today. The rule is don't break the law, but if you do don't get caught.

Forum List

Back