Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

Dude! Thanks! God told you to tell me that!

And God preordained me to thank you for it!

God needed to use him to deceive you of the truth. He got your attention away from the words of God to talk about golf. That's exactly what Satan loves to do.

Satan makes me play golf? This weekend I plan to put one of those mini-NTs in my golf bag to wart him off

God makes you play golf. He's preordained everything. That's why He created the Universe and is about to destroy it. I'd tell you, but it's long and you wouldn't understand.

God needed to use him to deceive you of the truth. He got your attention away from the words of God to talk about golf. That's exactly what Satan loves to do.

Satan makes me play golf? This weekend I plan to put one of those mini-NTs in my golf bag to wart him off

God makes you play golf. He's preordained everything. That's why He created the Universe and is about to destroy it. I'd tell you, but it's long and you wouldn't understand.

I love golf so I am glad it's a part of His plan for me.

God preordained me to weed my garden. Why does He make me do that? I hate weeding!

I use to love golf, baseball, football, basketball, guitar, sex, working hard, but he took it all away from me and forces me to preach the gospel 12 hours a day, seven days a week for over 2 1/2 years straight. When you become a sinless saint, you're no longer the sinner who loved the world and what it had to offer.

God preordained me to weed my garden. Why does He make me do that? I hate weeding!

I dunno, the garden gods don't speak to me. Just the golf gods :lol:

I use to love golf, baseball, football, basketball, guitar, sex, working hard, but he took it all away from me and forces me to preach the gospel 12 hours a day, seven days a week for over 2 1/2 years straight. When you become a sinless saint, you're no longer the sinner who loved the world and what it had to offer.

Where does this preaching take place? Just on the internet

I preach to whoever will listen to me. I have friends in Barcelona that I preach to. My wife is tired of it so she only listens once in a while. My mother loves to listen to me but since I'm her son, I could be lying to here and she would love it. Most of my preaching is being done online for now until he takes me away to preach in person.

I have to be killed according to a prophecy that all us saints, Jesus and most prophets have to be killed before we can get revenge and destroy this world. Read Revelation 6: 9-11 to see that prophecy. Preaching the gospel only means that you're speaking for God. God will use my memory to talk to friends and families about the past but most of the time, he's talking about the future.

If we're speaking to Christians who easily rejects his words, he has to rebuke their lies until they calm down and start listening, like what happened to you. I couldn't say much to you when you're rejecting his inspired words because it's pointless. It's like talking to a wall. Now that you're asking questions, then I can give you answers. Most likely you won't understand everything but that's impossible until you're made sinless. Sinlessness is required to be a chosen one who God can use to reveal his knowledge with. It took him 29 years to get me sinless and ready for his knowledge, which is the truth and the love of God. God isn't some man up beyond the moon in the upper heaven. He is only thoughts where he planned everything. This is the knowledge of God.

I preach to whoever will listen to me. I have friends in Barcelona that I preach to. My wife is tired of it so she only listens once in a while. My mother loves to listen to me but since I'm her son, I could be lying to here and she would love it. Most of my preaching is being done online for now until he takes me away to preach in person.

I have to be killed according to a prophecy that all us saints, Jesus and most prophets have to be killed before we can get revenge and destroy this world. Read Revelation 6: 9-11 to see that prophecy. Preaching the gospel only means that you're speaking for God. God will use my memory to talk to friends and families about the past but most of the time, he's talking about the future.

If we're speaking to Christians who easily rejects his words, he has to rebuke their lies until they calm down and start listening, like what happened to you. I couldn't say much to you when you're rejecting his inspired words because it's pointless. It's like talking to a wall. Now that you're asking questions, then I can give you answers. Most likely you won't understand everything but that's impossible until you're made sinless. Sinlessness is required to be a chosen one who God can use to reveal his knowledge with. It took him 29 years to get me sinless and ready for his knowledge, which is the truth and the love of God. God isn't some man up beyond the moon in the upper heaven. He is only thoughts where he planned everything. This is the knowledge of God.

I am tired of going in circles but I will say it one more time

You are not sinless, that is what gives you away.

I am tired of going in circles but I will say it one more time

You are not sinless, that is what gives you away.

You can spend eternity telling me lies but it won't change the mind of God. The truth is like a very tall wall that only God can climb and take those with him that he chose before the wall was built. You're at the bottom of the wall and telling God that he can't possibly get to the top.

God told me to expose false prophets. That's what you are.

All the Christians think that's how God works, too. You have to be God in order to expose false prophets.

Nope. God's Word explains how to test the prophets. You failed.

Why hasn't anyone figured out that Billy Graham is a false prophet? Paul Washer is worse than Billy Graham. These are the wannabe saints who have no idea what a saint is.

You know........I've had several instances in my life where Father (that's what I call God, as that's how I learned to pray), has shown Himself in my life, and on occasion, He's asked me what I would like to do.

Actually happened when I was 16. True story. And, has happened several times in my life.

Now, yeah......having a personal visit from Father is pretty cool, especially when you see the synchronicity He employs to get a message to you. But......once you've seen that, you are supposed to find out the TRUTH of what you've seen, because some of the images can be misleading on occasion.

But, here's the secret. If you start doing something and then others tell you that's cool (like they tell me when I teach my telepathy lessons), then yeah.....you're on to something, keep looking for the synchronicity.

However..........if you're preaching "my God is better than your God", you're on the wrong track, because it's all the same God. The only thing you're telling everyone is that there is only one way to see Father, and your way is the only right way.

No. The Jews are God's Chosen People, says so in the Bible, but it's because of the blessing He gave Abraham for noticing Him.

Hindu's are also correct in their perception of Him. How do I know this? Because there is archaeological evidence that Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) that after Yeshua left Israel, He went over to India to check on the Brahmans, where there are stories that He disciplined them like He did the Jewish High Priests.

Me? I came to the clear understanding that Zen and Tao are also a way to get to Father. How did I come to this? I became a Taoist, and when a friend of mine presented me with Judaic theology, I saw immediately how similar they were.

Nope. There are MANY ways to Father. No single one is the only right way.

You know........I've had several instances in my life where Father (that's what I call God, as that's how I learned to pray), has shown Himself in my life, and on occasion, He's asked me what I would like to do.

Actually happened when I was 16. True story. And, has happened several times in my life.

Now, yeah......having a personal visit from Father is pretty cool, especially when you see the synchronicity He employs to get a message to you. But......once you've seen that, you are supposed to find out the TRUTH of what you've seen, because some of the images can be misleading on occasion.

But, here's the secret. If you start doing something and then others tell you that's cool (like they tell me when I teach my telepathy lessons), then yeah.....you're on to something, keep looking for the synchronicity.

However..........if you're preaching "my God is better than your God", you're on the wrong track, because it's all the same God. The only thing you're telling everyone is that there is only one way to see Father, and your way is the only right way.

No. The Jews are God's Chosen People, says so in the Bible, but it's because of the blessing He gave Abraham for noticing Him.

Hindu's are also correct in their perception of Him. How do I know this? Because there is archaeological evidence that Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) that after Yeshua left Israel, He went over to India to check on the Brahmans, where there are stories that He disciplined them like He did the Jewish High Priests.

Me? I came to the clear understanding that Zen and Tao are also a way to get to Father. How did I come to this? I became a Taoist, and when a friend of mine presented me with Judaic theology, I saw immediately how similar they were.

Nope. There are MANY ways to Father. No single one is the only right way.

You better start praying that God squishes you instantly in the big shaker or you're going to end up cursing your god.

There is no God in the scriptures. He had his prophets and saints write those words a long time ago and since then, sinners changed all the words many different times. They can't be trusted for the truth and that's why only God is authorized to interpret them for his own use.

Im going to be really honest with you. God speaks to you and gives you messages to spread, however, there are quite a few mistakes in your typing and if these messages were so important I do not believe God, who is perfect, would allow you to be a messenger.

I know youll say the mistakes do not take away from the message but thats not the point. God is perfect. Isnt that right?

Having said that, fear is a lousy way to motivate people. I dont fear what God will do to me so it doesnt really bother me. If God wanted this perfect world he could very easily give everyone the messages he gave you. Why are you so special? You were a drunk. My grandmother was more special than you and she didnt get any messages.

Paganism faded away and so will Christianity as well as Hinduism, Islam and all the other factions over time. Yours isnt the first and wont be the last Im sure.

The world is going to be the same in 500 years, relatively speaking, as it is now. How many centuries since Jesus have other fundamentalists, like yourself, spread rumors about the end of the world? All of them.

Good luck on your new found hobby.

When a sinner talks without understanding anything, he's also considered a fool.

What dont I understand?

So God put you here to spread a message and even though you might screw it up? I dont see it happening. The words written in the Dead Sea scrolls are far more accurate than yours.

Do you think God cares if his existence is capitalized or not? He's more interested in his people who obey his laws and commandments.
Still avoiding the fact that Jesus was a Jewish priest?

A messiah was born for God to use for his own purpose and if you want to call this messiah the english name of Jesus, that's okay. But his body died 2,000 years ago and isn't important at all. It was the light energy in him and the thoughts of God he had to think with that was important. The light and God are still alive and well but Jesus is a false god of Christianity today.
Thanks for deducting reputation from this user
:eusa_whistle:

Im going to be really honest with you. God speaks to you and gives you messages to spread, however, there are quite a few mistakes in your typing and if these messages were so important I do not believe God, who is perfect, would allow you to be a messenger.

I know youll say the mistakes do not take away from the message but thats not the point. God is perfect. Isnt that right?

Having said that, fear is a lousy way to motivate people. I dont fear what God will do to me so it doesnt really bother me. If God wanted this perfect world he could very easily give everyone the messages he gave you. Why are you so special? You were a drunk. My grandmother was more special than you and she didnt get any messages.

Paganism faded away and so will Christianity as well as Hinduism, Islam and all the other factions over time. Yours isnt the first and wont be the last Im sure.

The world is going to be the same in 500 years, relatively speaking, as it is now. How many centuries since Jesus have other fundamentalists, like yourself, spread rumors about the end of the world? All of them.

Good luck on your new found hobby.

When a sinner talks without understanding anything, he's also considered a fool.

What dont I understand?

So God put you here to spread a message and even though you might screw it up? I dont see it happening. The words written in the Dead Sea scrolls are far more accurate than yours.

You don't understand the truth because he's invisible. You need to be the light of God in order to understand him in this age.

Still avoiding the fact that Jesus was a Jewish priest?

A messiah was born for God to use for his own purpose and if you want to call this messiah the english name of Jesus, that's okay. But his body died 2,000 years ago and isn't important at all. It was the light energy in him and the thoughts of God he had to think with that was important. The light and God are still alive and well but Jesus is a false god of Christianity today.

Your reputation points are way more important than your creator. Now do you see why God is going to destroy this world?

Last edited:

Your reputation points are way more important than your creator. Now do you see why God is going to destroy this world?

Not really----He made it this way. Is he now trying to blame people for his mistakes or does he just want to make another one ?

Forum List

Back