Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

The gospel that Christians use is based on the Bible story of Jesus Christ's life, death, burial and bodily resurrection into heaven. They think the body of Jesus is sitting on the right hand of God. I've heard variations of this gospel but I'm pretty sure that most Christians will agree with this gospel message they use. Anyone who believes in this Jesus as their Lord and Savior will then be a saved new Christian.

According to the gospel that Christians use, Jesus would have preached a false gospel. What gospel would he be preaching if the Christians believe it was about his death and resurrection? Jesus was still alive when the gospel he preached found all his disciples. The disciples had no idea about his death and resurrection in the body so Jesus certainly wasn't preaching the Christian gospel to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been surprised at his resurrected body in the upper room. He didn't even tell them he was going to be killed until right before it happened. This means that Jesus couldn't have been preaching the Christian gospel.

Are you Charlie Sheen?

Most people ignore God and that's why their game is short in this age.

So you're saying I should become a golf pro?

If God planned for you to be a golf pro, that's what you would be doing. Since you're not a golf pro, then it's just a lie to yourself for thinking about it.

So what you're saying is that whatever God wanted me to do, I'm doing it now. That's awesome because this weekend I've rented a couple of high priced hookers and scored me some great blow. I'm glad this is what God wanted. :thup:

If God planned for you to be a golf pro, that's what you would be doing. Since you're not a golf pro, then it's just a lie to yourself for thinking about it.

So you're saying that god PLANNED for you to be insane, and fail at starting a cult?

I mean, you DO realize that you have a net zero followers, right?

If you speak for god, gotta tell ya, he ain't real effective.

Nope, it's not that God is ineffective, it is that Goo Streaker is ineffective at listening to Him.

God really does talk to people. Incidentally, if you ever notic coincidences, guess what.....they're not really coincidences, they are the synchronicity of the Universe that God uses to get your attention.

More people should pay attention to that.

Nope, it's not that God is ineffective, it is that Goo Streaker is ineffective at listening to Him.

I said HIS god is ineffective.

I don't really believe in god, don't really DISbelieve in god, either.

So I will accept that IF there really is a god, he or she may be effective. I'm just pointing out the flaws in godspeaker's alleged logic.

So you're saying I should become a golf pro?

So what you're saying is that whatever God wanted me to do, I'm doing it now. That's awesome because this weekend I've rented a couple of high priced hookers and scored me some great blow. I'm glad this is what God wanted. :thup:

God isn't what you think he is. This age is temporary and he had to form the bodies for his created people to keep them from knowing him and his plans. He planned for everything to be sinners until they die except for certain bodies he needed for himself to reveal his knowledge with. Once he's done with us saints, he had us killed and I'm the last saint he's killing so this age can end.

God isn't what you think he is. This age is temporary and he had to form the bodies for his created people to keep them from knowing him and his plans. He planned for everything to be sinners until they die except for certain bodies he needed for himself to reveal his knowledge with. Once he's done with us saints, he had us killed and I'm the last saint he's killing so this age can end.

So your god formed bodies to keep people from knowing him, but he formed you perfect so that you could make people know him?

Your god is a bit of a contradictory son of a bitch, isn't he?

My Dingo is a much better god than the one you created, seriously.

So your god formed bodies to keep people from knowing him, but he formed you perfect so that you could make people know him?

Your god is a bit of a contradictory son of a bitch, isn't he?

My Dingo is a much better god than the one you created, seriously.

It's difficult to understand the truth because you can't repeat anything I've said without lying about it. I was a sinner for 54 years until he finally changed the last of the DNA to stop my sin nature. He can't reveal his knowledge if I'm not totally obedient to his power.

God told me to become a golf pro. But I ignored Him. My short game sucks.

God said put a little more weight on that front foot and keep your head down, shorter back swing too. Finish with your club pointed directly at the landing spot on the green. If the god triputtus don't get you it makes for a boogie.

How do I know this? The golf gods speak to me

:lol:

Last edited:

God said put a little more weight on that front foot and keep your head down, shorter back swing too. Finish with your club pointed directly at the landing spot on the green. If the god triputtus don't get you it makes for a boogie.

A Christian who understands golf much better than God is a liar.

I understand God fine. I can also shoot 84 consistently.

My point of that post was to say that the golf gods are of more use than what you are preaching here.

I understand God fine. I can also shoot 84 consistently.

My point of that post was to say that the golf gods are of more use than what you are preaching here.

Not only are you a sinning Christian but you're very arrogant and full of pride. The Jewish Pharisees were just like you when they got jealous of Jesus and had him killed.

Dude! Thanks! God told you to tell me that!

And God preordained me to thank you for it!

God needed to use him to deceive you of the truth. He got your attention away from the words of God to talk about golf. That's exactly what Satan loves to do.

Here to help my friend...........:2up:

God needed to use him to deceive you of the truth. He got your attention away from the words of God to talk about golf. That's exactly what Satan loves to do.

Satan makes me play golf? This weekend I plan to put one of those mini-NTs in my golf bag to wart him off

I have seen God. Here He is.

robbiefowler_god.jpg

92130_news.jpg

Forum List

Back