Did I just commit a hate crime?

How much did it hurt for you to admit this?
LOL you are such a fucking moron. A victim in his own mind for being white.
Can't answer the question eh?
No surprise.
What question, that you are a fucking moron. Yes. A resounding YES. Or was the question you sound like a negro always complaining about how someone is keeping you down...YES, a resounding yes.
Fucking moron.

defending another person and your property from harm.
the only question that might come up is use of force.

How do you defend your home without force....by pleading with the invader to leave you alone and not rape your wife because you voted for Obozo?

I was waiting to see which Bozo was going to try to bring Obama into the conversation. I had my money on you.

Its only a hate crime in your poor tired little imagination, you insecure pussy.
Ah. So your answer to the question in the OP is that I did -NOT- commit a hate crime.
Thank you. Was that so hard?
Its not hard to see the insecurity weeping out of your pores to think youd even need to pose such a question.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?
Wow you're such a victim. Cry me a river. :boohoo:

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

Did I just commit a hate crime?If so, how?
I'm sorry.. I don't see your answer to the question.
Well?

Its only a hate crime in your poor tired little imagination, you insecure pussy.
Ah. So your answer to the question in the OP is that I did -NOT- commit a hate crime.
Thank you. Was that so hard?
Its not hard to see the insecurity weeping out of your pores to think youd even need to pose such a question.
I'm sorry -- i didnt see your answer.
Was it difficult for you to admit that the scenario presented is not a hate crime?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

I'd call him a fantasizer more than a victim.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?
I'd call him a fantasizer more than a victim.
That's just your projection.

defending another person and your property from harm.
the only question that might come up is use of force.

How do you defend your home without force....by pleading with the invader to leave you alone and not rape your wife because you voted for Obozo?
falsely assume much dear?
I did not imply or infer in any way not using force..
ass always you are too busy talking out your ass to understand what you read.

Last edited:
I wonder if the moron has a point or if he is just going to ask stupid follow up questions thinking it somehow proves a point other than he is a pussy blaming every one else for his problems.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

No but you just cost yourself a clean-up/paint job. Good work!

I wonder if the moron has a point or if he is just going to ask stupid follow up questions thinking it somehow proves a point other than he is a pussy blaming every one else for his problems.
Why does it bother you to have to admit that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?
Who cares? Its just a fantasy anyway.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?
No but you just cost yourself a clean-up/paint job. Good work!
High-gloss paint. Wipes right off. :)

Forum List

Back