Did I just commit a hate crime?

I wonder if the moron has a point or if he is just going to ask stupid follow up questions thinking it somehow proves a point other than he is a pussy blaming every one else for his problems.
Why does it bother you to have to admit that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime?
Where did it bother me, moron. Please quote and be specific.

Why does your ilk try to assign arguments to people. Pussy.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?
No but you just cost yourself a clean-up/paint job. Good work!
High-gloss paint. Wipes right off. :)
what about the whole in the wall?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?
Wow you're such a victim. Cry me a river. :boohoo:
I'd call him a fantasizer more than a victim.
That's just your projection.

Let's just say it would be best to keep your fantasy and your FaceBook page in separate places.

I wonder if the moron has a point or if he is just going to ask stupid follow up questions thinking it somehow proves a point other than he is a pussy blaming every one else for his problems.
Why does it bother you to have to admit that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime?
Oh, I see. Given your petulant behavior, it seemed you were pretty upset at the answer you were forced to give.
Just so we're clear:
It does NOT bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime...?
Correct?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?
Let's just say it would be best to keep your fantasy and your FaceBook page in separate places.
Speaking from hard-won experience, eh?

OPs is a pussy. All white male racists are worried about a Black dick down the throat of their wives. The "knife" being held to the throat is not really a knife. We know its just cognitive dissonance on the part of the OP.

Oh, I see. Given your petulant behavior, it seemed you were pretty upset at the answer you were forced to give.
Just so we're clear:
It does NOT bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime...?
Correct?

Your scenario isn't that. It's home invasion, robbery and threatening someone's life with a deadly weapon causing the victim(s) to act in self defense. Can't you even keep track of your own bullshit? It's your thread.

Just so we're clear:
Correct?

Your scenario isn't that. It's home invasion, robbery and threatening someone's life with a deadly weapon causing the victim(s) to act in self defense. Can't you even keep track of your own bullshit? It's your thread.
See my post above, Its not really a knife he is worried about.

Just so we're clear:
Correct?
You see vitriol because you are an arrogant fucking moron who tries to assign values and arguments to people to satisfy your failures. Your question is sophomoric and idiotic. You need to quit blaming others for your failures and move on. I gave you an answer...I don''t need to justify it in anyway as it is seen that you interpret it any way you want.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

If anyone is threatening your wife you kill him. Not a hate crime or a crime at all for that matter.

Just so we're clear:
Correct?

Now the moron will come up with an entirely different scenario and think he accomplished something. Moronic pussies are predictable.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Not mine personally. I don't use my real photo on Facebook and I only post funny stuff that I find here on the USMB, like your stupid post.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

If anyone is threatening your wife you kill him. Not a hate crime or a crime at all for that matter.

Exactly. It's self defense, defending the life of another and their home. (It's also the low-brow question that draft boards used to ask conscientious objectors during Viet Nam.)

Just so we're clear:
Correct?
You see vitriol because.....
Petulance. I see petulance form you because you exhibit it in spades.
Now, again, just so we're clear on your position::
Correct?

Not mine personally. I don't use my real photo on Facebook and I only post funny stuff that I find here on the USMB, like your stupid post.
My "stupid" post?
How is the question not legitimate?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

see post #16

Just so we're clear:
Correct?

Now the moron will come up with an entirely different scenario and think he accomplished something. Moronic pussies are predictable.

Scared white men who are threatened by people of color. They know that rumor about when a woman has black she never goes back is true. Hehehehee.....

Just so we're clear:
Correct?
You see vitriol because.....
Petulance. I see petulance form you because you exhibit it in spades.
Now, again, just so we're clear on your position::
Correct?
See post #52 and get on with your point.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

If someones wife were to give a random Black guy a BJ, thats not threatening the wife. Its a hate crime to kill that person because he is Black and the wife wanted to give the BJ.

Forum List

Back