did I just ?

daws101

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
ontario,ca not canada
if after driving for hours along a scenic highway with no rest stops I need to take a leak.
I exist my car and being relieving myself , just then a bus load of evangelicals drives by and they see my penis and become offended.
did I just commit a sex crime?

if after driving for hours along a scenic highway with no rest stops I need to take a leak.
I exist my car and being relieving myself , just then a bus load of evangelicals drives by and they see my penis and become offended.
did I just commit a sex crime?
Yes!

If there was an erection present then you committed a sex crime.
don't know about you but I find it impossible to get an erection while urinating.
besides if that had happened the bus would have been torn in half!
Ron.jpg

don't know about you but I find it impossible to get an erection while urinating.

I find it impossible to urinate with an erection - which has caused discomfort on many occasions.
really? isn't that the only time you don't need a magnifying glass to find it?

I find it impossible to urinate with an erection - which has caused discomfort on many occasions.
Dont tie dental floss around it to mark the spot. Use a fine tip red magic marker since you have problems finding it.

Forum List

Back