Did I hear that right? Romney's Garage has a car elevator?

I Do NOTE the OP...has nothing to back assertion...which makes it a rant.

About what? See Class Warfare...see Obama and Election strategy...which will be a loser.
icon14.gif

Big fucking deal about nothing! But then again that sums up the last 3.5 years of Obama and the progressive movement doesn't it? Zip, zero, just pure bull shit at the expense of those that actually work for a living and their children that will be presented with the bill.

How 1% is that?

Hey! The Romney's struggled too ya know! :lol:

“They were not easy years. You have to understand, I was raised in a lovely neighborhood, as was Mitt, and at BYU, we moved into a $62-a-month basement apartment with a cement floor and lived there two years as students with no income.

“We were happy, studying hard. Neither one of us had a job, because Mitt had enough of an investment from stock that we could sell off a little at a time.

The stock came from daddy.

“I had a baby sitter during class time"

“This is when we took the now-famous loan from Mitt's dad for $42,000."

"We waited four years to have the third, because Mitt was still in school and we had no income except the stock we were chipping away at.

WAIT A MINUTE? DID SHE USE CONTRACEPTION OR DID MITT NOT FUCK HER FOR FOUR YEARS?

Her idea of her and Mitt facing “not easy years,” having “no income,” “living on the edge” as “struggling students,” was that the couple just had to get by by “chipping away at” assets of $60,000 in 1969 dollars (about $377,000 today).

The guy should just come out and admit it: “I was a child of privilege and have my parents’ wealth to thank for my education.

But there is of course a reason he can’t say that: such a statement is customarily followed by an expression of gratitude and a willingness to give something back to society. And gratitude and a willingness to give something back are precisely what the Romney's lack—in common with the party they aspiring to represent.

Mitt Romney and Ann: the students “struggling” so much that they had to sell stock. « The Reality-Based Community

Gosh, what a great country, only in America are such wonders possible. I remember the day when only wealthy important hoity toity people had car phones. What a country, eh? Incredible. ;)

I'm just curious if it's true.... I heard that the new house did. Then I heard that it was just planned. Does anybody know if it does or if it was just planned.

Does he know he's running for President?

Wait, what?!? Oh my God!!!! Romney's rich?!?!?!? Why didn't anyone tell us this before!!! Oh, God!!!

Forum List

Back