Did I hear that right? Romney's Garage has a car elevator?

I Do NOTE the OP...has nothing to back assertion...which makes it a rant.

About what? See Class Warfare...see Obama and Election strategy...which will be a loser.
icon14.gif

have another drink, tommy

Romney gave part of his inheritance to his children; guess who controlled that money?

“What I got from my parents when they passed away I gave away to charity and to my kids.”

It is amazing how the concept of Private Property, and Private Property Rights, for both Rich and Poor, so much a part of Our Foundation, as a Nation, a Part of the Recognition of Unalienable Rights, of Individual Liberty, are blown away by a certain breed of Progressive. It is something very hard to remain civil over.

So does he have an elevator for his cars in his garage or not?

It is amazing how the concept of Private Property, and Private Property Rights, for both Rich and Poor, so much a part of Our Foundation, as a Nation, a Part of the Recognition of Unalienable Rights, of Individual Liberty, are blown away by a certain breed of Progressive. It is something very hard to remain civil over.

So does he have an elevator for his cars in his garage or not?

google is your friend.

there must be somebody who cares about it besides you. :lol:

Or maybe even 0.001%?

Heard today that Issa is the wealthiest in congress. Its a toss up which one is the most crooked and corrupt but Issa and Blunt are running neck and neck. I haven't heard of Blunt burning down buildings for the insurance money though.

how many girlfriends has he left to drown in his car?

He never rammed his car into an ex boyfriend's vehicle, killing him either, then claimed it was "too painful to talk about". SEE LAURA BUSH

And I remember a time when someone could work summers to pay for college and not graduate with a $40,000 loan.

Yeah, back when they thought the earth was flat and they taught doctors how to expel demons from the body. A lot more learning has happened since then, so of course it will cost more now. :lol:

And what the heck, $40k is nothing once you have that degree, you can pay that off in a year. A new car cost that much, you never gonna be able to afford that either with your fancy new degree?

Stop whining, you are lucky compared to so many others on this planet.

This sounds like the same position the right took when Bush was President and McCain was running to replace him. The economy was out of wack and they claimed we were just whining. Well aren't you guys doing the same thing to Obama and Reed?

And higher college fees are what happens when the GOP stop funding colleges so the rich can get tax breaks. Makes college a lot more affordable.

And as for your comment about paying off that loan in 1 year when you get your first job. Try telling the Wallstreet Protesters/99%'ers that. They can't find work and still owe the money. Why do you think they are angry? If they were working they wouldn't be protesting.

I understand this is the greatest country on earth. Doesn't mean the GOP aren't making it worse.

And raising college costs is a gift to the bankers if you think about it. Now those kids owe $40K and they will make monthly payments and the interest the bankers are going to make is a lot more than what they were making back in my day, when we didn't have cell phones or ipods, just calculators. :lol:

Or maybe even 0.001%?

Heard today that Issa is the wealthiest in congress. Its a toss up which one is the most crooked and corrupt but Issa and Blunt are running neck and neck. I haven't heard of Blunt burning down buildings for the insurance money though.

He never rammed his car into an ex boyfriend's vehicle, killing him either, then claimed it was "too painful to talk about". SEE LAURA BUSH

Be Honest about the incident if you are going to bring it up. Not like she left someone stuck in a vehicle at low tide, waiting for the tide to come up.

Or maybe even 0.001%?

laura bush was 17 and stone cold sober.

teddy?

not so much, but you keep trying to find equivalence there, otay?

:rofl:

This is just as lame as bitching about Obama having an elitist education...remember how the left thought that was a good thing, and didn't understand the right looking down on it?? The Obama's have done well for themselves, and their children are lucky to have been blessed with loving and financially secure parents. Really lefties, you can find something better than this...because this attempt to divide people will fail, and makes you guys look foolish.

I asked if he had a car elevator in his garage. If you think that makes Mitt Romney look bad or out of touch, bizarrely aloof, irresponsible with money, or politically tone deaf/brain dead; two things:

You're right.

And

Too Bad.

Bwahaha...if you want to try and pretend now that you aren't attempting to point this out as part of a political agenda, well good luck with that one, chief.:lol:

Don't deny that at all...this is a political message board.

Whether it has a political legs or not is to be determined. Apparently judging from the apprehension and hemhawing, the topic is a centipede. It can be squashed just as easily...or venomous. We'll see.

Any word of whether this elevator for his cars exists?

Or maybe even 0.001%?

teddy was always very kind to his ex-boyfriends.

you can ask chris dodd.

And I remember a time when someone could work summers to pay for college and not graduate with a $40,000 loan.

Yeah, back when they thought the earth was flat and they taught doctors how to expel demons from the body. A lot more learning has happened since then, so of course it will cost more now. :lol:

And what the heck, $40k is nothing once you have that degree, you can pay that off in a year. A new car cost that much, you never gonna be able to afford that either with your fancy new degree?

Stop whining, you are lucky compared to so many others on this planet.

This sounds like the same position the right took when Bush was President and McCain was running to replace him. The economy was out of wack and they claimed we were just whining. Well aren't you guys doing the same thing to Obama and Reed?

And higher college fees are what happens when the GOP stop funding colleges so the rich can get tax breaks. Makes college a lot more affordable.

And as for your comment about paying off that loan in 1 year when you get your first job. Try telling the Wallstreet Protesters/99%'ers that. They can't find work and still owe the money. Why do you think they are angry? If they were working they wouldn't be protesting.

I understand this is the greatest country on earth. Doesn't mean the GOP aren't making it worse.

And raising college costs is a gift to the bankers if you think about it. Now those kids owe $40K and they will make monthly payments and the interest the bankers are going to make is a lot more than what they were making back in my day, when we didn't have cell phones or ipods, just calculators. :lol:

Utter Bullshit. Academic waste and abuse is a Disease. No amount of Money will be enough to effect anything more than their time shares and vacations. Good one though. I really feel your pain.

I asked if he had a car elevator in his garage. If you think that makes Mitt Romney look bad or out of touch, bizarrely aloof, irresponsible with money, or politically tone deaf/brain dead; two things:

You're right.

And

Too Bad.

Bwahaha...if you want to try and pretend now that you aren't attempting to point this out as part of a political agenda, well good luck with that one, chief.:lol:

Whether it has a political legs or not is to be determined. Apparently judging from the apprehension and hemhawing, the topic is a centipede. It can be squashed just as easily...or venomous. We'll see.

Well you just keep running with that one.:thup:

You're right.

And

Too Bad.

You are found wanting, Popcorn, and void of reason. Envy is something you really need to work on.

Last edited:
I'm just curious if it's true.... I heard that the new house did. Then I heard that it was just planned. Does anybody know if it does or if it was just planned.

Does he know he's running for President?

Don't know, Don't care. I won't be voting for him if he does or if he doesn't.

But, did you see the cut from the interview? Did anyone else catch that he avoided answering the question like so many other liberals do? Basically his reply was, "I think the american people are above that kind of class warfare. I'm here to make sure President Obama is a one term President". He never answered the damned question! He's as liberal as they come.

Immanuel.

More important than Romney's car elevator is the $40K he had in stocks that he used to pay for college. In today's dollars that's over $300,000. Did any of you have $300,000 in your bank when you went off to college? And if you did, would you have the nerve to tell stories about how you struggled? Well that is what Ann Romney did. And did that dumb bitch ever get her degree? She talked about studying and paying for babysitters when she went to class but it sounds like only Mitt got a degree.

laura bush was 17 and stone cold sober.

teddy?

not so much, but you keep trying to find equivalence there, otay?

:rofl:
Really, you were THERE? There was a DEAD young man, and Laura, crying for help, for HERSELF. No wonder she ended up with George.

Forum List

Back