did david gregory break the law on meet the press holding up that magazine

American obsession with guns is, of course, part of the problem. To deny that is to deny reality.

This is a pretty desperate Gun Nut tactic isn't it?

I seem to remember a previous POTUS putting something far more illegal on camera, solemnly intoning:

"It's turning our cities into battle zones, and it's murdering our children"...

He called for us to "face this evil as a nation united".

On that description the similarity is eerie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkyBfJfcIoM](Sorry, video doesn't start until 0:23)[/ame]

Last edited:
Any guesses as to whether there are more guns or Grand Theft Auto games? Call to Duty?

I'll give you a hint, Call to Duty has sold over 13.7 million copies of Black Ops alone.

Last edited:
This is a pretty desperate Gun Nut tactic isn't it?

I seem to remember a previous POTUS putting something far more illegal on camera, intoning

"It's turning our cities into battle zones, and it's murdering our children"...

He called for us to "face this evil as a nation united".

On that description the similarity is eerie:

(Sorry, video doesn't start until 0:23)
I wasn't aware that the CiC was a member of the press.

Holder needs to make an example of the law in D.C., should issue an arrest warrant on Gregory.

So this is what the right has been reduced to eh? as they say where im from, you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Gregory is no liberal. Dude is a smug ass hat, no matter how you try and sell it. Cant stand the guy.

Fuck.....any liberal worth a shit hopes Gregory gets sent away. He sucks nutter dick on a regular basis. It is great how his network call letters spell "liberal" to you dumb asses. He's a pussy and far from progressive.

Own him. He is yours.

So this is what the right has been reduced to eh? as they say where im from, you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Gregory is no liberal. Dude is a smug ass hat, no matter how you try and sell it. Cant stand the guy.
You don't seem to want to enforce the gun control laws we have in place. I wonder if you would like more gun control laws, too?

DC High Capacity Ammunition Magazines - D.C. Official Code 7-2506.01

(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term �large capacity ammunition feeding device� means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The term �large capacity ammunition feeding device� shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.�."

You don't seem to want to enforce the gun control laws we have in place. I wonder if you would like more gun control laws, too?

Yes I would. And so do many others. But dont take my word for it.

If you cant admit we have a serious gun problem, you should not even take part on this convo. Defending gun rights is like defending crack cocaine, its is a waste of your intelligence.

Yes I would. And so do many others. But dont take my word for it.

If you cant admit we have a serious gun problem, you should not even take part on this convo. Defending gun rights is like defending crack cocaine, its is a waste of your intelligence.
You want more laws but you don't want to enforce them when broken.

Uh huh.

Forum List

Back