Did Blinken just announce WWIII?

Putin doesn't buff or make idle threats.
Ukraine becoming a member of NATO is stepping over Putin's red line.
Nuclear war is inevitable if the NATO nitwits refuse to take him seriously and go ahead with their idiotic plan.
BS. Putin is stupid, but not suicidal.

Again, nice speculation. Are you Biden's military advisor. Sounds like.
Nope. I am just somebody that was paid to study the possibilities, probabilities and the who, what, where and how you go about it.

People seem to forget that Russia has just as many intercontinental ballistic missiles as we do.
Plus, we are a member of NATO and would be their main target.
You should not tremble and shake so. It is embarrassing to watch.

Except, the country is neither at this juncture and hasn't been for three years.
Stable enough for me. It is almost pool opening season and time to plan my next kayak trip. You can shimmy and shake and quake, as if the sky is falling, but it isn't. You will be fine. Calm yourself, unless that is a talent of self-control, you never had to learn and practice. If that is the case, try to panic quietly, while the adults go about their business.

He seems to be doing rather well fighting NATO.
If you call 315,000 Russians, killed or wounded, along with the loss of 6,523 tanks, plus nearly 12,400 armored vehicles and 9,867 artillery systems, along with close to 300 aircraft, doing well, against little Ukraine in a military operation Russia figured would be over in less than 3 weeks. Knowing what they started with, it ain't too impressive. Actually a pitiful statement on the Russian military and their lack of capabilities, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back