Did Biden call Romney "President Romney"?

Im at work and cant check out videos but ive been hearing that he did. And that he referred to President Obama as President Clinton.

This is pretty important. I think you should quit your job and become an investigative reporter!

Who said it was important? Not everything has to be. But it's sure funny.

It's a plot. Obama needed to get Biden out of the VP slot, so Biden gave him a graceful way to do it....Now Hillary will be on the ticket as VP and that ensures 12 more years of Dem presidency.

:thup:

Because the people are, oh, so eager for another four years right now lol

It's a plot. Obama needed to get Biden out of the VP slot, so Biden gave him a graceful way to do it....Now Hillary will be on the ticket as VP and that ensures 12 more years of Dem presidency.

:thup:

Only problem is Hillary probably hates Obama.
Not that I agree, but why would that matter?

Well, it might shorten your 12 more scenario if she doesnt want to wait around to 2016.

Is this the only occasion Conservatives take Biden seriously? The rest of the time, if we listened to the wit and wisdom of the modern American Conservative, Joe Biden is a walking punchline.

But here is one of his many gaffes when the Conservative poster sits up and takes notice. Are you recognizing Biden as a prescient observer of the political scene, or are you ready to start making jokes about him again?

Joe Biden a prescient observer of the political scene?

Admit it. You have no clue what those words mean. The man has always been an idiot.

Don't you think obama needs to worry about 2012 before we get to the shoe in for 2016?

The.. suggestion.. is.. that.. Obama.. has.. a.. better.. chance.. of.. winning.. IF he were to drop brain damage Joe and take Hillary as his running mate.

With the economy as it is a snowball would have a better chance in hell than obama being re-elected.
Rocko are you drunk you neg me for stating the obvious.
for stating the obvious, doucebag!!!!!

I returned the favor but I would love an explanation why you negged me for stating the obvious.

Forum List

Back