Did anyone see that Pentagon presser?

iceberg
Bidumb should have bombed the shit out of Bagram and destroyed all that hardware. Trump would have done so in a heart beat.

What an incompetent ass that stuttering incompetent fuck is.

Dimm's have thrown in with terrorists.
Sullivan left the door open to American aid (taxpayer money) going to the Taliban.

Another dog and pony show with soft ball questions from chosen so-called journ0lists.
Meanwhile more than 90 retired Generals call for Milley and Austin to Resign.....

**********​
Biden so screwed this up they can't spin their way out of it. Allies across the word have ripped Biden to shreds. Our own leaders in government and the military have ripped Biden to shreds. Not even the corrupt biased news media can cover Biden's ass on this one.

Coward Biden cut and ran, ran for the exit leaving Americans and Afghani allies behind to be murdered by the Taliban. Hell even the Afghani who rescued Biden in 2008 was left behind. He popped up today begging Biden to rescue him and his family from the Taliban. Already reports of the Taliban going door to door executing people who worked with us.

Between Joe Biden and Barak Hussein Obama they have given Terrorists over $240 Billion in weapons in the Middle East, and that is just what we know about.

China is the world's number 2 spender on defense, and they spend $250 Billion.

Giving Islamic Radicals that much weaponry is not by accident.

If on purpose, THEN IT IS OBVIOUS TREASON!!!

If on purpose, THEN IT IS OBVIOUS TREASON!!!
Same as when Bill Clinton granted China entry in to the WTO, and signed NAFTA so that America's jobs would be sent overseas and we would become more and more dependent on Foreign Labor and Foreign Capital. And then the cherry on top of The Shit Sundae was Bill Clinton giving The CCP, Missile Guidance Technology for "Space Exploration" which China then shared with North Korea, and they in turn shared with Iran.

Democrat means Treason in my book. Every Democrat I know is a traitor to American Values and Freedoms.

Same as when Bill Clinton granted China entry in to the WTO, and signed NAFTA so that America's jobs would be sent overseas and we would become more and more dependent on Foreign Labor and Foreign Capital. And then the cherry on top of The Shit Sundae was Bill Clinton giving The CCP, Missile Guidance Technology for "Space Exploration" which China then shared with North Korea, and they in turn shared with Iran.

Democrat means Treason in my book. Every Democrat I know is a traitor to American Values and Freedoms.

It was actually Hillary's idea to give the CCP missile guidance technology.
The roots of the Dimm's stroking China lay with her.

is anyone surprised that on the 20 th anniversary of 911 the dems have befriended the terrorists org that helped al qaeda attack the US .
Nope.

This is definitely the America Last Regime in the WH.

Forum List

Back