Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?

The world knew this would not bode well for peace as the traditional Jews did everything in their power to warn the world. Sadly, it has played out exactly as warned.

Today, all that remains is a hideous apartheid theocracy with nuclear weapons. Our rabbis warned the world of this, but noone listened.

I think most people though that the arabs would not be such assholes over a little piece of land, barely larger than New Jersey.

apic1.jpg

Any rabbis that knew that the arabs would be such assholes, were smarter than the average person, and should be applauded, obviously.

We need to remember that, to expect less reason from Arabs.

Do you think that the people of New Jersey would welcome a group of Roma people that had the intent to establish the Roma Nation within New Jersey and rule over the people of New Jersey?
Sure, we can throw them out, and steal their stuff.

After all, there are 49 other states they could go to so I don't see a problem.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Who's "we" you silly wannabe?

The world knew this would not bode well for peace as the traditional Jews did everything in their power to warn the world. Sadly, it has played out exactly as warned.

Today, all that remains is a hideous apartheid theocracy with nuclear weapons. Our rabbis warned the world of this, but noone listened.

I think most people though that the arabs would not be such assholes over a little piece of land, barely larger than New Jersey.

apic1.jpg

Any rabbis that knew that the arabs would be such assholes, were smarter than the average person, and should be applauded, obviously.

Do you think that the people of New Jersey would welcome a group of Roma people that had the intent to establish the Roma Nation within New Jersey and rule over the people of New Jersey?

There are settlements of Roma people in New Jersey dating back 3500 years?

I realize you are extraordinarily stupid, but this one takes the cake.

apic1.jpg

Even if the Zionist colonist's ancestors were from the Middle East (they were not) it would make no difference. The indigenous people of Palestine who converted to Christianity and then most to Islam have more right to the land than people colonists from Europe whoever their ancestors were.

But, more to the point, there were no settlements of the ancestors of the European Zionists that converted to Judaism in Palestine either. So the analogy fits even in this respect. You are amazingly ignorant but this little lapse of logic of your's is a winner.

apic1.jpg

Even if the Zionist colonist's ancestors were from the Middle East (they were not) it would make no difference. The indigenous people of Palestine who converted to Christianity and then most to Islam have more right to the land than people colonists from Europe whoever their ancestors were.

But, more to the point, there were no settlements of the ancestors of the European Zionists that converted to Judaism in Palestine either. So the analogy fits even in this respect. You are amazingly ignorant but this little lapse of logic of your's is a winner.

That's odd. You rattle on with the same slogans referring to "indigenous people" of your invented "country of Pal'istan" but never quite resolve the absurdity of your whining. As the geographic area called Pal'istan was the subject of various invasions from various cultures including the Mongols, European Crusaders and Islamic colonists, the "indigenous people" have changed over time.

apic1.jpg

That's odd. You rattle on with the same slogans referring to "indigenous people" of your invented "country of Pal'istan" but never quite resolve the absurdity of your whining. As the geographic area called Pal'istan was the subject of various invasions from various cultures including the Mongols, European Crusaders and Islamic colonists, the "indigenous people" have changed over time.
OK, and?

apic1.jpg

That ignores the point of my post. Address my point, and I will be happy to address yours.

Until then, my point stands.

I'm sure that reasonable people expected better of the arabs, and the lesson to be learned is to have lower expectations of arabs.

apic1.jpg

That ignores the point of my post. Address my point, and I will be happy to address yours.

I'm sure that reasonable people expected better of the arabs, and the lesson to be learned is to have lower expectations of arabs.

You believe that the Muslims and Christians of Palestine should have been reasonable about accepting European colonists as their rulers.

I believe that the Muslims and Christians were reasonable in attempting to prevent being overrun by European colonists and resisting their establishment of a state wherein they would rule over non-Jews.

apic1.jpg

You believe that the Muslims and Christians of Palestine should have been reasonable about accepting European colonists as their rulers.

I believe that the Muslims and Christians were reasonable in attempting to prevent being overrun by European colonists and resisting their establishment of a state wherein they would rule over non-Jews.

It's interesting that you feel a need to lie about what I said, in your response to me.

That indicates that you yourself know that the truth does not work for you, ie you are in the wrong on this, but you don't see being wrong as a reason to change your position.

ALmost like there is another reason for your position that you don't want share.

apic1.jpg

It's interesting that you feel a need to lie about what I said, in your response to me.

That indicates that you yourself know that the truth does not work for you, ie you are in the wrong on this, but you don't see being wrong as a reason to change your position.

ALmost like there is another reason for your position that you don't want share.

Of course, we all know the reason.

The only question I have concerns cause and effect. Does the fact these creatures are repulsive antisemites diminish their IQ by 50 points, or is antisemitism only attractive to those who are already utterly stupid?

apic1.jpg

I am not lying about what you wrote. You stated that the native Muslim and Christians were unreasonable in resisting European colonization. Actually you used the term "assholes". If I misconstrued what you meant by "assholes", then explain what you meant.

The only question I have concerns cause and effect. Does the fact these creatures are repulsive antisemites diminish their IQ by 50 points, or is antisemitism only attractive to those who are already utterly stupid?

Racist pieces of crap like you have a diminshed IQ, it has been proven that racists are not quite as intelligent as normal people.

"Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism"

Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism | HuffPost

apic1.jpg

I am not lying about what you wrote. You stated that the native Muslim and Christians were unreasonable in resisting European colonization. Actually you used the term "assholes". If I misconstrued what you meant by "assholes", then explain what you meant.

You are lying. Your denial is noted and dismissed.

If you truly believe the nonsense you are posting, go back to what I said, and reread it, and try some questions about what you didn't understand, and try to not be a dick.

That was all rhetorical of course, I know you can't do any of that.

Till you start being honest, my statement is the last word on the issue.

REposted for your convenience.

apic1.jpg

Racist pieces of crap like you have a diminshed IQ, it has been proven that racists are not quite as intelligent as normal people.

"Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism"

Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism | HuffPost

a55ff06e060a2e71e4399fb56f81aa0e_you-laugh-when-they-laugh-laughing-hysterically-meme_500-375.gif

If you truly believe the nonsense you are posting, go back to what I said, and reread it, and try some questions about what you didn't understand, and try to not be a dick.

apic1.jpg

"I think most people though that the arabs would not be such assholes"

So, because the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine resisted the colonization and takeover of the territory they inhabited by the European Zionists, they were "assholes" in your opinion.

I disagree, they had every right to defend themselves.

SkDs8kcPAvGPm.gif

apic1.jpg

So, because the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine resisted the colonization and takeover of the territory they inhabited by the European Zionists, they were "assholes" in your opinion.

It's a bit of a stretch to define Arab invaders / conquerors as "native people".

apic1.jpg

Why are you specifying "of Palestine"? Are you pretending that ALL of the other Arab governments have not had a role in the conflict and war and bloodshed of the last 60 years?

(for starters. liar)

apic1.jpg

Why are you specifying "of Palestine"? Are you pretending that ALL of the other Arab governments have not had a role in the conflict and war and bloodshed of the last 60 years?

(for starters. liar)

The victims of the colonization were the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine. That other regional states tried unsuccessfully to prevent the colonization by the European Zionists is not an issue. Had the Arab League not intervened to stop the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the Muslims and Christians of Palestine in 1948, the Jews would have eliminated all non-Jews from Palestine. That is what Plan Dalet envisioned.

apic1.jpg

(for starters. liar)

The victims of the colonization were the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine. That other regional states tried unsuccessfully to prevent the colonization by the European Zionists is not an issue. Had the Arab League not intervened to stop the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the Muslims and Christians of Palestine in 1948, the Jews would have eliminated all non-Jews from Palestine. That is what Plan Dalet envisioned.

The the other arabs decided to fight multiple wars and support terrorism over the course of generations is certainly the biggest part of the issue.

That is what did not "bode well for peace".

IF not for that, we would have peace.

apic1.jpg

(for starters. liar)

The the other arabs decided to fight multiple wars and support terrorism over the course of generations is certainly the biggest part of the issue.

That is what did not "bode well for peace".

IF not for that, we would have peace.

If it were not for the Arab League, the Jews would have expelled or otherwise eliminated all the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine in 1948. Resisting colonialism is not terrorism. No one accuses (anymore) Mandela and the ANC of terrorism. Though many people like you considered Mandela a terrorist and the ANC a terrorist organization because they resisted white-rule.

Forum List

Back