Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers - hint: not what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
I guess these poor kids forced into mass murder know all too well what is really happening. This is a damn shame and it is worth pointing out that people sit at their computer supporting this while it is happening.

Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

Source: Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv, Oct. 10, 2005, p. 6.
Note: The paper also reported that since 1992, 459 Israeli soldiers have committed suicide.

http://ifamericaknew.org/stat/deaths.html#source

• Banned
Soldiers commit suicide not a new story.
Noone said it was, but this is the Israel forum. And what is shocking is not so much they are killing themselves as they see the true horror of what they are forced to do, but that it is at a rate that dwarfs them being killed by their enemies.

Soldiers commit suicide not a new story.
Noone said it was, but this is the Israel forum. And what is shocking is not so much they are killing themselves as they see the true horror of what they are forced to do, but that it is at a rate that dwarfs them being killed by their enemies.
The suicide rate is pretty small if only 30 killed themselves perhaps you should consider another line of complaint?

I guess these poor kids forced into mass murder know all too well what is really happening. This is a damn shame and it is worth pointing out that people sit at their computer supporting this while it is happening.

Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

Note: The paper also reported that since 1992, 459 Israeli soldiers have committed suicide.

http://ifamericaknew.org/stat/deaths.html#source

"Ifamericaknew"

Figures. Cutting and pasting from one of the sillier of the internet tabloids.

• Banned
The suicide rate is pretty small if only 30 killed themselves perhaps you should consider another line of complaint?
That is 5 times more times they killed themselves then their enemies killed them. I feel for these poor kids getting forced into carrying out war crimes and mass murder, but I also have to chuckle at that. As Israel claims they are these poor victims of Muslim war. LOL. Not complaining at all.

...Figures. Cutting and pasting from one of the sillier of the internet tabloids.

LOL

Sigh. We went through this a few months agao. IDF soldiers commit suicide at the same rate as the general population. There is nothing special about the suicide rate of IDF soldiers.

• Banned
Sigh. We went through this a few months agao. IDF soldiers commit suicide at the same rate as the general population. There is nothing special about the suicide rate of IDF soldiers.
Sigh... noone is arguing that, but it is 5 times more that they killed themselves then their enemies killed them. I'm not sure any other military on the planet can boast of stats like that.

Sigh... noone is arguing that, but it is 5 times more that they killed themselves then their enemies killed them. I'm not sure any other military on the planet can boast of stats like that.
Really? Check out US Military suicide rates or any other military especially a peace time one. Dumb ass.

Really? Check out US Military suicide rates or any other military especially a peace time one. Dumb ass.
Dumbasses come on here day after day claiming they are at war because of crazy Muslims. Israeli soldiers kill themselves 5 times as much as those who they claim to be at war with.

Not sure I can make it any more clear for you.

That is 5 times more times they killed themselves then their enemies killed them. I feel for these poor kids getting forced into carrying out war crimes and mass murder, but I also have to chuckle at that. As Israel claims they are these poor victims of Muslim war. LOL. Not complaining at all.

...Figures. Cutting and pasting from one of the sillier of the internet tabloids.

LOL

LOL. It was your tabloid cut and paste that was filled with factual errors.

That's the problem with you vacant minded spammers, you dump cut and paste material without ever actually reading past the fake headlines.

Another of your pointless attempts at argument.

"I'm not sure..,"

Of course you're not. You're not expected to know anything.

LOL

That's the problem with you vacant minded spammers, you dump cut and paste material without ever actually reading past the fake headlines.
It's called "spin".

LOL

It's called "spin".

I agree. Although in the case of the spam bot, there's an agenda.

It is comically absurd that the spammer links to some of the most unseemly internet tabloids. His linked article claims: "The Palestinian people do not have a military, ...."

Well, yeah they do. Let's see if the spammer can identify the military wing of Hamas.

During the shooting war, his Islamic terrorist heroes did what Islamic terrorist heroes do and refused uniforms. Instead, they waged acts of war aimed at Israel from positions that caused civilian casualties

How cute that after Hamas suffers humiliating Islamic terrorist beat-downs, the terrorists manage to find military style uniforms for their goofy fashion show parades. Those uniforms are nowhere to be found when those same Islamic terrorists wage acts of war aimed at Israel.

But yet, the spammers' tabloid cut and paste claims: "The Palestinian people do not have a military, ...."

So, wait for it. The spammer will do what he typically does: cut and paste a goofy cartoon.

Dumbasses come on here day after day claiming they are at war because of crazy Muslims. Israeli soldiers kill themselves 5 times as much as those who they claim to be at war with.

Well geez.. Then they AREN'T killing palestinians at the amazing rate you claim they are --- ARE THEY? Which is it man --- either they are genocidal killing machines or they'd rather off themselves. Seems to me -- making both assertions at the same time just makes you look a wee bit desperate..

Well geez.. Then they AREN'T killing palestinians at the amazing rate you claim they are --- ARE THEY? Which is it man --- either they are genocidal killing machines or they'd rather off themselves. Seems to me -- making both assertions at the same time just makes you look a wee bit desperate..
You are off topic from crossing threads I assume. This is the thread where we learn that Israeli soldiers kill themselves 5 times more often then those they oppress kill them.

You are off topic from crossing threads I assume. This is the thread where we learn that Israeli soldiers kill themselves 5 times more often then those they oppress kill them.

Oh no.. Not a chance that's off the topic. You are relying on the RATIO of those IDF soldiers who are killed in CONFLICT with Palestinians to the number that kill themselves. You are the one thinking that their death toll should be MUCH HIGHER from conflict. That's the HEART of your OP.. So --- if there is literal all out war with Palestinians and an active Genocide ---- why ISN'T that number killed in conflict higher? You can't have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back