Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?

You are lying. Your denial is noted and dismissed.

If you truly believe the nonsense you are posting, go back to what I said, and reread it, and try some questions about what you didn't understand, and try to not be a dick.

That was all rhetorical of course, I know you can't do any of that.

Till you start being honest, my statement is the last word on the issue.

REposted for your convenience.

I think most people though that the arabs would not be such assholes over a little piece of land, barely larger than New Jersey.

apic1.jpg

Any rabbis that knew that the arabs would be such assholes, were smarter than the average person, and should be applauded, obviously.

We need to remember that, to expect less reason from Arabs.

"I think most people though that the arabs would not be such assholes"

So, because the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine resisted the colonization and takeover of the territory they inhabited by the European Zionists, they were "assholes" in your opinion.

I disagree, they had every right to defend themselves.

Why are you specifying "of Palestine"? Are you pretending that ALL of the other Arab governments have not had a role in the conflict and war and bloodshed of the last 60 years?

(for starters. liar)

The victims of the colonization were the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine. That other regional states tried unsuccessfully to prevent the colonization by the European Zionists is not an issue. Had the Arab League not intervened to stop the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the Muslims and Christians of Palestine in 1948, the Jews would have eliminated all non-Jews from Palestine. That is what Plan Dalet envisioned.

The the other arabs decided to fight multiple wars and support terrorism over the course of generations is certainly the biggest part of the issue.

That is what did not "bode well for peace".

IF not for that, we would have peace.

If it were not for the Arab League, the Jews would have expelled or otherwise eliminated all the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine in 1948. Resisting colonialism is not terrorism. No one accuses (anymore) Mandela and the ANC of terrorism. Though many people like you considered Mandela a terrorist and the ANC a terrorist organization because they resisted white-rule.

Which bothers you more, that possible ethnic cleansing of muslims in 1948, 69 years ago,

or the ongoing ethnic cleansing of christians in the ME today?

So, because the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine resisted the colonization and takeover of the territory they inhabited by the European Zionists, they were "assholes" in your opinion.

Why are you specifying "of Palestine"? Are you pretending that ALL of the other Arab governments have not had a role in the conflict and war and bloodshed of the last 60 years?

(for starters. liar)

The victims of the colonization were the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine. That other regional states tried unsuccessfully to prevent the colonization by the European Zionists is not an issue. Had the Arab League not intervened to stop the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the Muslims and Christians of Palestine in 1948, the Jews would have eliminated all non-Jews from Palestine. That is what Plan Dalet envisioned.

The the other arabs decided to fight multiple wars and support terrorism over the course of generations is certainly the biggest part of the issue.

If it were not for the Arab League, the Jews would have expelled or otherwise eliminated all the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine in 1948. Resisting colonialism is not terrorism. No one accuses (anymore) Mandela and the ANC of terrorism. Though many people like you considered Mandela a terrorist and the ANC a terrorist organization because they resisted white-rule.

Which bothers you more, that possible ethnic cleansing of muslims in 1948, 69 years ago,

69 years ago more Christians were ethnically cleansed by the Jews from Palestine per capita than Muslims. I am concerned about any harm to coming to Christians, being one.

(for starters. liar)

Don't bother wasting your time on Monty Python.
The Mental Disturbance is Great.

(for starters. liar)

Yes, facts are a terrible thing for Zionists.

Are you referring to your artifacts?
Your are a disturbed individual.

(for starters. liar)

69 years ago more Christians were ethnically cleansed by the Jews from Palestine per capita than Muslims. I am concerned about any harm to coming to Christians, being one.

Your refusal to answer the question is the answer I expected.

The world is full of grievances, real and imagined.

The Arabs have chosen to focus on and nurture the one they have against the Jews. That is on them.

They have ignored vastly worse atrocities committed against arabs/muslims in other places and times and just HAPPEN to be most pissed by the one they have or imagine they have with the Jews.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!

And completely not credible.

For them or for you.

No, I am just knowledgeable and have access to the facts. That is disturbing to you. Get over it.

No, I am just knowledgeable and have access to the facts. That is disturbing to you. Get over it.
We all understand how you massage facts into puzzles of your own imaginations.

The Arabs have chosen to focus on and nurture the one they have against the Jews. That is on them.

They have ignored vastly worse atrocities committed against arabs/muslims in other places and times and just HAPPEN to be most pissed by the one they have or imagine they have with the Jews.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!

For them or for you.

I answered the question. You are just not happy with the answer.

Who should the Muslims and Christians of Palestine focus on while under Jew military occupation? The Inuits?

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!

For them or for you.

I answered the question. You are just not happy with the answer.

Who should the Muslims and Christians of Palestine focus on while under Jew military occupation? The Inuits?

Again you dishonestly narrow the focus to "of Palestine".

My point about the Arabs stands as the last word in this thread, since you are incapable of actually addressing what I said.

(for starters. liar)

The ongoing ethnic cleansing of Christians by Israel today.

(for starters. liar)

Your dismissal of the real ongoing oppression of Christians TODAY, by MUSLIMS shows that you don't give a damn about any of your stated issues, and are just throwing what you can, real or imagined, at Israel.

Yes, yes, yes...

Pro-Palestinian propaganda shills are tireless in trying to convince everyone that Christians are treated the same as Muslims by the Israelis...

A foolish and transparent lie...

Oh, there are individual examples of difficulties, to be certain, but these are not systemic...

Arab Christians do, indeed, routinely experience difficulties, but those are routinely smoothed over, non-Arab Christians (Orthodox, etc.) encounter fewer such problems, and, in general, the Christian community in Israel thrives, and takes great pride in its identity, traditions and heritage...

Pro-Palestinian propaganda shills would Divide-and-Conquer if they could... to weaken or dissolve Western support for the Jews of Israel...

Good luck with that...

Israel needs and wants the support of The West, including its largest benefactor, the United States...

The West, in general, and the United States, in particular, are modern-day Christendom... diluted and secularized as some of the West might be...

You don't piss off your allies and supporters by openly and intentionally oppressing the religious group to which most of your friends and benefactors belong...

The Israelis are not the Neanderthals of Fatah and Hamas... they're not fools, like their Muslim-Palestinian counterparts... they know how to maintain relationships.

Anybody possessing a modicum of deductive reasoning or logic or common sense can see right through Pro-Palestinian Propaganda to the contrary.

Your dismissal of the real ongoing oppression of Christians TODAY, by MUSLIMS shows that you don't give a damn about any of your stated issues, and are just throwing what you can, real or imagined, at Israel.
Sure I do, but that would be off topic in the I/P forum.

Yes, yes, yes...

Pro-Palestinian propaganda shills are tireless in trying to convince everyone that Christians are treated the same as Muslims by the Israelis...

Oh, there are individual examples of difficulties, to be certain, but these are not systemic...

Arab Christians do, indeed, routinely experience difficulties, but those are routinely smoothed over, non-Arab Christians (Orthodox, etc.) encounter fewer such problems, and, in general, the Christian community in Israel thrives, and takes great pride in its identity, traditions and heritage...

Pro-Palestinian propaganda shills would Divide-and-Conquer if they could... to weaken or dissolve Western support for the Jews of Israel...

Good luck with that...

Israel needs and wants the support of The West, including its largest benefactor, the United States...

The West, in general, and the United States, in particular, are modern-day Christendom... diluted and secularized as some of the West might be...

You don't piss off your allies and supporters by openly and intentionally oppressing the religious group to which most of your friends and benefactors belong...

The Israelis are not the Neanderthals of Fatah and Hamas... they're not fools, like their Muslim-Palestinian counterparts... they know how to maintain relationships.

Anybody possessing a modicum of deductive reasoning or logic or common sense can see right through Pro-Palestinian Propaganda to the contrary.

Yes, yes, yes...

Good luck with that...

To make omelettes, ya gotta break a few eggs.

These folks had the bad luck to be positioned between The Wall and your bloodthirsty Muslim buddies, and developments have rendered their position unstable or untenable.

$hit happens.

Then again, this is an al-Jazeera broadcast, and I wouldn't trust their interpretation and spin any further than I could throw one of their transmitter towers.

MEH.

Yes, yes, yes...

Good luck with that...

To make omelettes, ya gotta break a few eggs.

These folks had the bad luck to be positioned between The Wall and your bloodthirsty Muslim buddies, and developments have rendered their position unstable or untenable.

$hit happens.

Then again, this is an al-Jazeera broadcast, and I wouldn't trust their interpretation and spin any further than I could throw one of their transmitter towers.

MEH.

You are just shoveling Israeli shit.

Western Christians fail to fully grasp the suffering of Palestinians, including its Christian population, Bethlehem Bible College professor and Palestinian Christian told The Christian Post on Monday.

"The Christians in the west, most of them, they don't know the realities here. They don't know who is occupying who, who is oppressing who, who is confiscating whose land, who is building walls to try and separate people from one another," Alex Awad, who also pastors East Jerusalem Church, told The Christian Post.

"In the United States and much of Europe people — they just don't understand the realities on the ground," he added.

Read more at Palestinian Christian: Western Christians Don't Understand Gaza/Israeli Conflict

109.png

The point? The UN knew this. How on earth did they figure giving Palestine to Jews would bode well for peace?

upload_2017-5-15_8-39-4.jpeg

Forum List

Back