Did anyone actually watch Trump's press conference? He told the truth, everyone else, not so much.

"Sides" don't kill, baby. When one of you history-hatin' whores condemns George Soros for being the (((puke))) that started all this, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Otherwise, you are just a boring parrot.

So which side killed a girl and made it a tragedy means nothing to the right. Got it. You guys want to be in complete agreement with the kkk and neo nazies. Got it.

When you support BLM protests, does that mean you are in complete agreement when they violate local laws marching without permits and when they burn down buildings?

You say you're against people having guns yet you've refused a challenge to try and take mine.

I don't support BLM protests.

Awe the internet tough guy again. Adorable.

Awe, the internet pussy again.

I'm not the one that says people should have something then does nothing about it.

Ok, what is your address?

No shit head.....antifa and black lives matter have been beating peaceful people at rallies all year long, and black lives sympathizers have been murdering police officers for the last two years......the antifa thugs started the fight.....Trump told the truth, and the truth burns you the way a cross burns a vampire......antifa has been lucky that their violence hasn't killed anyone.....but it will, espcecially as you asswipes keep giving them cover...they are getting more and more violent....

The truth is the president was referencing this one event. This even which became a tragedy when a neo nazi killed a girl while trying to mass murder many. You and the kkk and the neo nazis are in complete agreement on this. That isn't a place I'd ever want to be. Funny you are the one always claiming nazis are left. Look at you now...
. You think the president lives in a bubble, and didn't run against the Demon-crats ideology as a Republican ? Just because you are attempting to assign blame in an idiotic way, do you think people are just going to fall for it ?? Good grief.

So it is idiotic to assign blame to the side that killed a girl while trying to commit mass murder? ISIS would like to talk to you.

What SIDE killed a girl? It was a single nutcase doing something stupid.

Well the killer was part of the march. Are you too dumb to figure out which side he was on?

And Muslims are part of the same religion that flew planes into the WTC in 2001. Should we judge all Muslims by the hateful acts and beliefs of those Muslims?

"Sides" don't kill, baby. When one of you history-hatin' whores condemns George Soros for being the (((puke))) that started all this, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Otherwise, you are just a boring parrot.

So which side killed a girl and made it a tragedy means nothing to the right. Got it. You guys want to be in complete agreement with the kkk and neo nazies. Got it.

When you support BLM protests, does that mean you are in complete agreement when they violate local laws marching without permits and when they burn down buildings?

You say you're against people having guns yet you've refused a challenge to try and take mine.

I'm not the one that says people should have something then does nothing about it.

You mean you don't know? You're willing to try and take something from me yet don't know where to do it? I thought you lefties were smarter than the rest of us. That's what you claim.

Find me motherfucker if you can.

The truth is the president was referencing this one event. This even which became a tragedy when a neo nazi killed a girl while trying to mass murder many. You and the kkk and the neo nazis are in complete agreement on this. That isn't a place I'd ever want to be. Funny you are the one always claiming nazis are left. Look at you now...
. You think the president lives in a bubble, and didn't run against the Demon-crats ideology as a Republican ? Just because you are attempting to assign blame in an idiotic way, do you think people are just going to fall for it ?? Good grief.

So it is idiotic to assign blame to the side that killed a girl while trying to commit mass murder? ISIS would like to talk to you.

Well the killer was part of the march. Are you too dumb to figure out which side he was on?

And Muslims are part of the same religion that flew planes into the WTC in 2001. Should we judge all Muslims by the hateful acts and beliefs of those Muslims?

You should judge all terrorists the same. Just like you should judge this murdering racist the same as other murdering racists.

You mean you don't know? You're willing to try and take something from me yet don't know where to do it? I thought you lefties were smarter than the rest of us. That's what you claim.

You can't possibly be an adult.

You can't possibly be a man.

Prove yours and I'll bring them and let you try.

You jump between trying to be tough and hiding really quickly. Very amusing. But I've no time for children today.

You should judge all terrorists the same. Just like you should judge this murdering racist the same as other murdering racists.
. Did you say that anywhere in a post to Obama ?? Come on now, let's hear your honest answer on that one. If so give us a link to it.

. Did you say that anywhere in a post to Obama ?? Come on now, let's hear your honest answer on that one. If so give us a link to it.

Really not following you. All Muslims are not terrorists obviously.

. No but the ones that were, and that killed innocent American's, your Obama tried to cover them by saying it was just work place violence just like Loretta Lynch told the then FBI director to refer to the Clinton investigation as a "Matter" or Susan Rice claiming Benghazi was caused by a film etc. They have American blood on their hands, and they have innocent cops blood on their hands by making Michael Browns death some kind of poor innocent hands up don't shoot bullcrap, when he was a robbing thieving thug who wouldn't get out of the middle of the road (a trend among rebellious types who blame whitey for their problems in life).

. No but the ones that were, and that killed innocent American's, your Obama tried to cover them by saying it was just work place violence just like Loretta Lynch told the then FBI director to refer to the Clinton investigation as a "Matter" or Susan Rice claiming Benghazi was caused by a film etc. They have American blood on their hands, and they have innocent cops blood on their hands by making Michael Browns death some kind of poor innocent hands up don't shoot bullcrap, when he was a robbing thieving thug who wouldn't get out of the middle of the road (a trend among rebellious types who blame whitey for their problems in life).

I agree with you on Michael Brown. You need to be more specific with your workplace violence claims.

You jump between trying to be tough and hiding really quickly. Very amusing. But I've no time for children today.

What's amusing is a coward like you saying people shouldn't have something then not being willing to do anything about it.

While you refuse all you need to understand is that I have what you say I shouldn't and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Suck it, NL.

The concept that the President known as the Liar in Chief can give a speech without it being peppered with lies and misinformation is laughable and ridiculous.
You mean Obama right?

PS...thankfully he isn't POTUS any more.

More like ignoring his question. Run like a coward from it, bitch.

I agree with you on Michael Brown. You need to be more specific with your workplace violence claims.

Nidal Hasan you stupid motherfucker. The idiots on the left that covered for Obama when he didn't call it terrorism are the same ones that immediately called what happened in Charlottesville terrorism. It's called the double standard by the leftwing coward, a group to which you seem to happily belong.

Why do you continue to pucker up to Obama's asshole, boy?

The concept that the President known as the Liar in Chief can give a speech without it being peppered with lies and misinformation is laughable and ridiculous.

Obama was known as that, boy. He couldn't move his lips without telling a lie and when he did, you couldn't stop moving your lips kissing his ass to cover for him. Pucker up, boy.

You got to see the self destruction of Trump in fifteen minutes

The whole world said.......WTF?

Forum List

Back