Noam Chomsky; Antifa is Wrong and a Gift to the Militant Right

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I respect Chomsky, for the most part, but he is still an anti-American PoS.

Even he can see that Antifa is wrong and self defeating, though our Big Media cant seem to make this conclusion and they continue to castigate our President for correctly saying that Antifa is as wrong as the NeoNazis are when it comes to sue of violence.

"When confrontation shifts to the arena of violence, it is the toughest and most brutal who win, and we know who that is." said Chomsky. "The movement is wrong in principle and generally self destructive."

"If we do not believe in free speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all."​

I don't get why anyone thinks Chomsky has any particular wisdom but it is nice to notice he is at odds with his brethren at the SPLC and ADL (as everyone should be) since they are trying to subvert American culture..

I don't get why anyone thinks Chomsky has any particular wisdom but it is nice to notice he is at odds with his brethren at the SPLC and ADL (as everyone should be) since they are trying to subvert American culture..
Chomsky is far left, but he is moderate enough to respect the rights of those who oppose his point of view, which makes him in turn tolerable, IMO.

I am not referencing him as proof of what he says is true, but to show how far out in the leftwing fever swamps the Major Media are when they insist that there is no equivalency between the violence of Antifa and the violence of the NeoNazis.

I suspect this is all about creating conflict among the masses, caused purposely by the elites.

The Charlottsville incident looks to be a set up by the power elite.

Forum List

Back