Dick Morris Calls Democrats Out

Amazing how often I reduced the imbeciles like you to that single line.

Single because you can never find any exaples of lies on my part.

OH.....there was a message for you: Jane Goodall would like to spend a little time with you.
You're still claiming that Obama is a Muslim. Not too smart unless you're just lying deliberately.

You're still claiming that Obama is a Muslim. Not too smart unless you're just lying deliberately.

Claiming???

Nay, nay.......proving.

You never response to my first such proof.....here it is, with a second.

And I can provide a dozen....

Fundamentally, the Left, Liberals, Democrats, lie about everything, and their well-trained minions pretend to believe the lies.

Nowhere I that more evident that the in hiding Hussein Obama’s faith.

1.There is so much evidence that leads to one and only one conclusion: Obama is Muslim. I’ll summarize the evidence in this thread, and no one will be able to deny even a single item.

In eleven short….but linked and documented chapters, I’ll present the evidence….and I challenge any drones to dispute each of the items, or to give a credible explanation for the totality that does not lead to the overwhelming conclusion that Hussein Obama is of the Muslim faith, and has used same to advance that belief. It will prove how obtuse Democrat supporters are.

2.Do you know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

So….he was born into that faith, spent early years in Muslim precincts, went to Muslim elementary school, and that faith allows the faithful to lie to hide his religion if he finds it necessary in the lands of the infidel.

Next….who advanced Hussein?

=================================================================

Round 2:

4. Now, let’s look at the evidence.

….what individuals or organizations would support and advance Hussein if he were actually a crypto-Muslim?

Just for argument’s sake, let’s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslim….who might want to help him to…..advance?

“…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill
Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

Have an answer to that?

At least that's what you've been told.

1648914967173.png

Forum List

Back