Dick Cheney

Oh, great. Now she's going to start claiming Cheney had the donor killed. :doubt:

The donor didn't die in a hunting accident, did he? Libs would have a field day with that.

Lucky for you cons, we'll never know. Too bad you won't apply that same standard to those women who choose to legally terminate their pregnancy.

What is a dick tuck anyway? Is that like a chin tuck with a 2000 psi liposuction?

* * * * There's reasonable grounds to claim Cheney is a war criminal, * * * *

No. There aren't.

Any such claim, in fact, is mindless drivel.

There are, that go against the same Nuremberg standards we enforced after WWII, that Chaney was a principal in ignoring. That includes ordering torture, as defined by the standard of the Geneva Convention.

There are several allies that agree with that find, and think there's a strong enough case to bring Cheney up on charges. I believe there's some outstanding indictments on him by several other allies.

The donor didn't die in a hunting accident, did he? Libs would have a field day with that.

Lucky for you cons, we'll never know. Too bad you won't apply that same standard to those women who choose to legally terminate their pregnancy.

What is a dick tuck anyway? Is that like a chin tuck with a 2000 psi liposuction?

You're got a filthy mind. If you don't know who/what Dick Tuck is, use google before showing what sophmoric goof you are.

You're got a filthy mind. If you don't know who/what Dick Tuck is, use google before showing what sophmoric goof you are.

Sophomores took grammar before they were 13. Were you in jail that year or something?

Dick Tuck was a political activist and admitted liar.

Not at all unlike our own member.

Whether a person dislikes his politics or not we should not wish him ill.
Why not?

That criminal sonofabitch played a major role in the deception that led to the wrongful invasion of Iraq. He is as guilty as was his titular boss and many believe he was the real driving force behind that monumentally costly and immoral action. I wish Cheney all the suffering and misery he deserves, which unfortunately is far more than his remaining life span allows.

Dick Cheney makes me wish I believed there is a Hell.
MikeK, Dick Cheney is one of the best-liked men in the Equality State ever to serve 5 consecutive terms in Congress, elected by the people of Wyoming again and again until he was asked to serve in the White House under President Gerald Ford, I think it was, and several others after that.

What you are doing is taking an innocent man who spent a lifetime serving other people and having an open-door policy in his Congressional office so anybody his state could walk in anytime he was around, and he'd welcome, make them comfortable, and listen to what they had to say.

I was a resident of that state for 35 years, and Dick Cheney is none of the dehumanizing descriptive words with which you are unfairly punishing him, and you are kicking him when he is down.

You're picking up on false stories distributed by conservative detractors.

I suggest you consider looking at who is conspiring to "Wipe the US off the face of the map" before you continue your calumnous diatribe against one of the finest Americans who ever graced the vice President's house in Washington a few years back, is a patriot, and defended your freedom of speech with all his might and main.

Dick Cheney relinquished a fortune to serve this nation. He deserves every good wish in the world, having served his state and the United States for over 40 years.

I don't think you'll find many who disagree with Cheney's politics more than I but you're right; Cheney could have made easily 20X what he made as VP. He didn't "need" the headaches and crap of being in politics. Damn those who are trying to make some sort of political statement about this.

A political prankster is more like it. Was it a lie telling the orchestra that Nixon's favorite song was "Mack The Knife"? Yeah, but it made me laugh. Was it a lie when he put up a sign in Chinese, in Chinatown SF, that asked about the Howard Hughs loan? Not really, and that too was brilliant.

It is a lie to deny that Dick Tuck means you simply and frequently play with your penis in public.

Didn't you once, at another board, offer to provide medical services through some cheesy company associated with your dismay over your unusually tiny unit?

A political prankster is more like it. Was it a lie telling the orchestra that Nixon's favorite song was "Mack The Knife"? Yeah, but it made me laugh. Was it a lie when he put up a sign in Chinese, in Chinatown SF, that asked about the Howard Hughs loan? Not really, and that too was brilliant.
He was a liar. So are you.

Oh, great. Now she's going to start claiming Cheney had the donor killed. :doubt:

Great. Now they're gonna start claiming that, too.

Look, can we just stop feeding the leftwing lie machine? :doubt:

It was a beat them to the punch kind of thing, but I wouldn't be surprized if Bill Maher picks it up. Then I can lay a copyright suit on his ass.

Read post #516...you'll get your education.

The fact that he was still able to receive a donor heart after surviving five heart attacks shows he must have been in excellent health

DON'T THEY KNOW?????

Hospitals have traditionally set 65 as the upper limit for heart transplant.

Assuming that Cheney's kidneys and other organ systems were working properly at the time of the transplant

ASSUMING????

How did he get to the top of the (wait) list? There are a lot of things doctors and hospitals can do to get a patient to the top of the list," said Dr. Eric Topol of Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines in California.

YEA, HOW DID HE GET TO THE TOP OF THE (WAIT) LIST???? THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING!!!!

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL AN EDUCATION??? DID YOU READ THIS AT ALL???? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

Doesn't matter Dean. Different intitutions have different standards. There is no overarching legal authority, and the cut-off is set at the age of 69 for getting on the list. Because of that transplants rarely go into age 71 but one must assume they could.

It is bad policy to limit heart transplants to less than 71. There are many very healthy people who have paid into their Medicare since 1965 and if they meet standards they should not be denied. To do so is the very epitomy of the work product of death panels.

The only political party that I of which supports "death panels" are the Republicans. Seriously. Let him die?

Death Panels in Arizona
Arizona Legislature Reneges on Promises to Organ Donation Waiting List

Death Panels in Arizona

There the Republican-controlled legislature with the approval of GOP Governor Jan “there are headless bodies turning up all over our desert” Brewer has told 98 people waiting for transplants that they must die.

----------------------------------------------

I can't make this shit up. I mean I could, but I don't have to. Republicans are for death panels. The only things they are for bring death.

Doesn't matter Dean. Different intitutions have different standards. There is no overarching legal authority, and the cut-off is set at the age of 69 for getting on the list. Because of that transplants rarely go into age 71 but one must assume they could.

It is bad policy to limit heart transplants to less than 71. There are many very healthy people who have paid into their Medicare since 1965 and if they meet standards they should not be denied. To do so is the very epitomy of the work product of death panels.

The only political party that I of which supports "death panels" are the Republicans. Seriously. Let him die?

Death Panels in Arizona
Arizona Legislature Reneges on Promises to Organ Donation Waiting List

Death Panels in Arizona

There the Republican-controlled legislature with the approval of GOP Governor Jan “there are headless bodies turning up all over our desert” Brewer has told 98 people waiting for transplants that they must die.

----------------------------------------------

I can't make this shit up. I mean I could, but I don't have to. Republicans are for death panels. The only things they are for bring death.

From your link:
Those 98, who are either poor or uninsurable by private insurance due to pre-existing conditions, need bone marrow, lung, heart, and other forms of transplants. They were told by the state’s Medicaid program—Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, or AHCCCS—that they qualified for coverage. But, this October 1, AHCCCS said it could not in fact pay for their transplants. Facing a billion-dollar-plus budget deficit, the Arizona legislature cut out all state funding for transplantation retroactively!

Whether federal or state (and in this case Medicaid] here will always be budgetary shortfalls. But when the IPAD declares any treatment too expensive or unavailable because of age (a line you want to draw) there won't be another state with more lenient benefits to flee to, and that is the nub of the problem with Obamacare.

Last edited:
71 is great unless he now lives a much longer and still productive life to say 91.

And the fact that he was VP shouldn't DISQUALIFY him from getting the replacement ticker. If he was eligible and didn't bump anybody more entitled to it (in terms of time on the waiting list), then I am thrilled for him. I hope he makes a complete and rapid recovery and lives on well into his 90s.

Thank God there are no ObamaCare "panels" deciding such things.

if you find he did bump someone.....what then?......does he then become a dirtbag?....just asking.....:eusa_angel:
It wasn't Cheney's decision, was it?

i dont know......was it?.....:eusa_eh:

Don't call me names you piece of pig shit. You don't post anything supporting your position. Here, read this:

Can anybody go through heart transplantation?

No. The criteria for recipient selection according to Papworth Hospital in Cambridge is as following:

End-stage heart disease with life expectancy limited to 6-12 months.
Age of less than 55 years for coronary arteries disease; less than 60 years for cardiomyopathy
Absence of irreversible hepatic or renal failure
Absence of active infection
Absence of recent pulmonary infection
Psychosocial stability
There is no lower age limit to heart transplantation

Your Guide to Heart Transplantation

No where could I find a cut off age older than 70.

Cheney called in some favors.

Read post #516...you'll get your education.

The fact that he was still able to receive a donor heart after surviving five heart attacks shows he must have been in excellent health

DON'T THEY KNOW?????

Hospitals have traditionally set 65 as the upper limit for heart transplant.

Assuming that Cheney's kidneys and other organ systems were working properly at the time of the transplant

ASSUMING????

How did he get to the top of the (wait) list? There are a lot of things doctors and hospitals can do to get a patient to the top of the list," said Dr. Eric Topol of Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines in California.

YEA, HOW DID HE GET TO THE TOP OF THE (WAIT) LIST???? THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING!!!!

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL AN EDUCATION??? DID YOU READ THIS AT ALL???? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

are we witnessing a Dean meltdown?....:disbelief:

Forum List

Back