Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

56d0895e-0983-4e8e-b797-0a14932149d8.jpg

I was almost grown up before I realized that people using the term Dick Cheney weren't trying to insult Cheney. He's a dick. And, he's in the news against because he's a dick.

McCain couldn't win, regardless of VP. At least picking Palin added some excitement to the race and set her up as a national activist for semi-conservative causes. McCain picked her as a Hail Mary, and ironically she was his best choice.
Yeah......the two-o'-them really reeled-in the best & brightest!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

DrHouse said:
^ Didn't answer the question...

You couldn't either, how the hell would I know how many like her? I know she gets support from many Conservatives, I'm sure some of them think she's a moron but like that she gets people riled up with her inanities.
I never said I know how many like her.. We certainly have been told by the libs that it isn't a lot... Do you agree? Is it a significant number or not? You're dancing around the answer like Ginger Rogers...

DrHouse said:
I think it's accurate to say that the attention that libs pay her keeps her in the forefront... I think it's also safe to say that if they DIDN'T, then she'd be less wealthy today...

Sure she has people who support her, but we've been told that they aren't a huge number of people...

Unless you believe that there are a lot who do....

She was thrust into the spotlight by the GOP, she enamored herself to many Conservatives with her "hockey-mom" persona during the campaign, and since then she's been used by the right to try and portray the left as fearful of a powerful woman.

If she was truly powerful with a huge backing, she would have run for president. Pretty simple.
So you're saying she isn't powerfully popular, yet the libs still spend time giving her attention...

Like I said, her bank account thanks you for doing that...:thup:

Why would the left still hate Palin so much considering she was a failed candidate? Two words. Tea Party. The left's hatred for the Tea Party is fascinating to watch in it's various forms.
Hatred???

Hell, The Teabaggers are the BEST CLOWN-SHOW IN TOWN!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - March Footage with Interviews - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - Interview B-Roll - YouTube[/ame]​

And this is relevant to anything going on today how?

Hell.....Roger Ailes keeps winding-her-up!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPRejEIm_8U&feature=relmfu]You Betcha: Sarah Palin Struggles To Remain Relevant; Accuses Media of Not Vetting Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPTrF5t18g[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypo1sI_dmso[/ame]​

Last edited:
DrHouse said:
^ Didn't answer the question...

You couldn't either, how the hell would I know how many like her? I know she gets support from many Conservatives, I'm sure some of them think she's a moron but like that she gets people riled up with her inanities.
I never said I know how many like her.. We certainly have been told by the libs that it isn't a lot... Do you agree? Is it a significant number or not? You're dancing around the answer like Ginger Rogers...

DrHouse said:
I think it's accurate to say that the attention that libs pay her keeps her in the forefront... I think it's also safe to say that if they DIDN'T, then she'd be less wealthy today...

Sure she has people who support her, but we've been told that they aren't a huge number of people...

Unless you believe that there are a lot who do....

She was thrust into the spotlight by the GOP, she enamored herself to many Conservatives with her "hockey-mom" persona during the campaign, and since then she's been used by the right to try and portray the left as fearful of a powerful woman.

If she was truly powerful with a huge backing, she would have run for president. Pretty simple.
So you're saying she isn't powerfully popular, yet the libs still spend time giving her attention...

I spend time telling koshergrl she's an idiot, or as you would say "powerfully popular". :lol:

Back to Palin...Liberals don't like her, that makes Conservatives like her.

Conservatives then make the purchases of her books and buy the advertisers products on the network(s) she appears on.

But keep blaming the liberals, it supports the running theme.

Why would the left still hate Palin so much considering she was a failed candidate? Two words. Tea Party. The left's hatred for the Tea Party is fascinating to watch in it's various forms.

If the right had any shame they would see just how crappy she was.
Oh......they can see, alright........​

"She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight That’s how she rolls.”)

By Zach Carter

Former Vice President Dick Cheney criticized Sen. John McCain's 2008 decision to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate, saying Palin was not prepared to take over the presidency.

"That one I don't think was well handled," Cheney said. "The test to get on that small list has to be, ‘Is this person capable of being president of the United States?’"

Cheney's comments came in an interview with ABC, a segment of which aired Sunday morning. The full interview will run Sunday evening.

Cheney said that while considerations like a person's background, gender or ethnicity are "important," they should never "override" the question of whether a vice president would be capable of running the country.

More: Dick Cheney: Sarah Palin Pick 'A Mistake' (VIDEO)

Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was ‘A Mistake’ - ABC News

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

What's that dick's reason for saying Palin as VP was a mistake?

Just because you believe something is doesn't mean you say it.

I spend time telling koshergrl she's an idiot, or as you would say "powerfully popular". :lol:
<yawn> don't care...

Some do... Fools speak in generalities...

But we've been told that it's minimal and just a fringe element that does like her...

Conservatives then make the purchases of her books and buy the advertisers products on the network(s) she appears on.

Either she's popular or she's not...

I'm saying the libs contribute to her popularity, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing threads about her in 2012...

<yawn> don't care...

But we've been told that it's minimal and just a fringe element that does like her...

I'm saying the libs contribute to her popularity, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing threads about her in 2012...

Agreed, I said as much in my 'foolish generality'.

Yet without Conservative support, she's nothing. :thup:

<yawn> don't care...

Agreed, I said as much in my 'foolish generality'.

Yet without Conservative support, she's nothing. :thup:

Umm the libs did not buy her ghostwritten book nor do they pay here big money to speak at TP events and such.
She is a TP phenormone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPRejEIm_8U&feature=relmfu"]You Betcha: Sarah Palin Struggles To Remain Relevant; Accuses Media of Not Vetting Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPTrF5t18g"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPTrF5t18g[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypo1sI_dmso"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypo1sI_dmso[/ame]​

WOW 3 commies...who I dont respect.....Sharpton, Olbermann and Stewart......wow...and everyone dumber than Palin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPRejEIm_8U&feature=relmfu"]You Betcha: Sarah Palin Struggles To Remain Relevant; Accuses Media of Not Vetting Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPTrF5t18g"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPTrF5t18g[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypo1sI_dmso"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypo1sI_dmso[/ame]​

WOW 3 commies...who I dont respect.....Sharpton, Olbermann and Stewart......wow...and everyone dumber than Palin

LMAO, saying those are dumber than palin is no compliment to her :)

I dont think you understand....he's saying liberals are talking about her which in turn keeps her in the news and makes conservatives like her even more, which then gets her paid

I dont think you understand....he's saying liberals are talking about her which in turn keeps her in the news and makes conservatives like her even more, which then gets her paid

I completely get that.

It doesn't really make you look good though. :thup:

So she is popular with republicans for the same type of reason that OBL was popular with Muslims?
Because of who she/he pissed off?

Kinda pitiful that reasoning.

Liberals were successful politically assassinating Sarah Palin. They were so successful, watch them do it to whoever Mitt Romney picks. It's how they roll.

Forum List

Back