Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

I spend time telling koshergrl she's an idiot, or as you would say "powerfully popular". :lol:

Back to Palin...Liberals don't like her, that makes Conservatives like her.

Conservatives then make the purchases of her books and buy the advertisers products on the network(s) she appears on.

But keep blaming the liberals, it supports the running theme.

I dont think you understand....he's saying liberals are talking about her which in turn keeps her in the news and makes conservatives like her even more, which then gets her paid

So she is popular with republicans for the same type of reason that OBL was popular with Muslims?
Because of who she/he pissed off?

Kinda pitiful that reasoning.

No thats not the ONLY reason, just one reason that was to answer the question. Do you read or just like to be a dick?

Liberals were successful politically assassinating Sarah Palin. They were so successful, watch them do it to whoever Mitt Romney picks. It's how they roll.

I cant remember an election when they didnt do it...oh wait Dole, since he was like McCain, but picked Kemp, and they had NO Shot....other than that, We've had Reagan, Quayle, Bush and Palin as retards to the left, but the had Gore, Edwards and Obama all of whom are morons, but none of them were attacked

Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

By Zach Carter

Former Vice President Dick Cheney criticized Sen. John McCain's 2008 decision to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate, saying Palin was not prepared to take over the presidency.
Gee.....whatta revelation.....DICK.

eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]​
Word for word ... so good.

The Republican establishment hates Palin almost as much as the Dems and for the same reasons

Because she's a dolt and an embarrassment to the already embarrassing cast of politicians in the US?

LOL. Oh, for sure. That's why you guys keep trashing her. You know as well as I do that she played a big part of the 2010 ass kicking of your team. Peddle that crap to naive college kids.

You're just as dumb as she is if you believe that...

Most lefties I know WANT her IN the public eye, spruiking the repub cause....

Because she's a dolt and an embarrassment to the already embarrassing cast of politicians in the US?

LOL. Oh, for sure. That's why you guys keep trashing her. You know as well as I do that she played a big part of the 2010 ass kicking of your team. Peddle that crap to naive college kids.

Anyone who wants her in the public eye is silly. Anything can happen.

<yawn> don't care...

Some do... Fools speak in generalities...

But we've been told that it's minimal and just a fringe element that does like her...

Either she's popular or she's not...

I'm saying the libs contribute to her popularity, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing threads about her in 2012...

Agreed, I said as much in my 'foolish generality'.

Yet without Conservative support, she's nothing. :thup:

Umm the libs did not buy her ghostwritten book nor do they pay here big money to speak at TP events and such.
She is a TP phenormone.
But the Tea Party is marginal and inconsequential, from what many libs have told us...

Palin agrees... More cash in her pocket...

Yeah because it brings them ratings......show me some stupid stuff?

Umm the libs did not buy her ghostwritten book nor do they pay here big money to speak at TP events and such.
She is a TP phenormone.
But the Tea Party is marginal and inconsequential, from what many libs have told us...

Palin was running for VP before the Tea Party became something cool for Republicans to attach themselves to.

She is a TP phenormone.

who said that?

the Tea Party are mostly EX Bush supporters.
Who vote in Tea Partyers and then do not care that they renig on their campaign promises.
It is ok they are all Republicans at heart.

She is a TP phenormone.

Palin was running for VP before the Tea Party became something cool for Republicans to attach themselves to.
Yep they got their big boost when Obama was elected so Obama was the root cuase of the Tea party like the liberals keep Palin pumped up?

She is a TP phenormone.

^ not really related to what I said...

Are some of you liberals saying tat the Tea Party is a force to be reckoned with?

I think it was the right-wingers buying her books and watching her on FOX.

I thought those people were just a small fringe group...

No, there are quite a large number of Conservatives in the US.

But apparently not enough of them to ever vote in a conservative to win their Party's nomination, let alone the Presidency Of The United States.

Yet they continue to falsely claim this is a conservative country. :lol:

Last edited:
the Republican Tea Party peaked / failed in August 2011 causing the nations credit rating to be downgraded as their reward and giving the Obama Administration a second wind - sailing on sequestration and taxing the rich.

Forum List

Back