Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

I am a huge fan of our former VP. Richard Cheney is a truly great American.

and, much as I do like Palin on some levels, VP Cheney is right about the choice of Palin as McCain's running-mate. It was, ultimately, a mistake. Like suspending his campaign to deal with the TARP shit was.

Last edited:
admit it Cheney...picking John McPain was the real pain-in-the-ass 'mistake'....:mad:
Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......you "conservatives" surely are......

judgment_day_terror.jpg

admit it Cheney...picking John McPain was the real pain-in-the-ass 'mistake'....:mad:
Palin was the only reason it wasn't a complete electoral wipeout.
handjob.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........​

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

Liberals have no self thought, they just do what the regime says

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

No one could be so f-ed up to actually believe Cheney is a great American, let alone even a modest human being. You must be joking.

It was, ultimately, a mistake. Like suspending his campaign to deal with the TARP shit was.

Hey fucktard, suspending his campaign to "deal with TARP"? Don't you mean suspending his campaign to grandstand for the passage of Tarp?

No one could be so f-ed up to actually believe Cheney is a great American, let alone even a modest human being. You must be joking.

It was, ultimately, a mistake. Like suspending his campaign to deal with the TARP shit was.

Hey fucktard, suspending his campaign to "deal with TARP"? Don't you mean suspending his campaign to grandstand for the passage of Tarp?

Only moron libs and asshole scumbags like you don't like VP Cheney. So suck another bag of dicks, you fuckwit loser.

And when McCain suspended his campaign to deal with TARP, you lowlife scumbag fuckwit motherfucker, he WAS grandstanding and being almost as much of a dickhead as you ALWAYS are. So fuck yourself and suck more dick, you pussy loser!

I thought those people were just a small fringe group...

No, there are quite a large number of Conservatives in the US.

How many of them like Palin?

Are you saying that Palin supporters are a large force to be reckoned with?

There were millions that supported her for VP during the '08 elections.

But we're talking about who keeps her pockets full, I don't think it's accurate to say liberals are buying her books or watching her tv appearances.

No, there are quite a large number of Conservatives in the US.

How many of them like Palin?

Are you saying that Palin supporters are a large force to be reckoned with?

There were millions that supported her for VP during the '08 elections.
^ Didn't answer the question...

But we're talking about who keeps her pockets full, I don't think it's accurate to say liberals are buying her books or watching her tv appearances.

I think it's accurate to say that the attention that libs pay her keeps her in the forefront... I think it's also safe to say that if they DIDN'T, then she'd be less wealthy today...

Sure she has people who support her, but we've been told that they aren't a huge number of people...

Unless you believe that there are a lot who do....

Cheney was not a good choice either, of course he picked himself so it's not like we can blame that one on GWB.
Much like his arranged-marriage to Laura.....to keep Lil' Dumbya's drunken-ass outta trouble.....Daddy Bush did what he could to inflate his idiot-son's image....and, had The DICK babysitting him, in The Whitehouse!!
(Laura could only do so much.)

"His business career was marked by mediocrity or failure which nonetheless resulted in him getting lots of money from his father's political allies. And his political career has been handed to him on a platter by his famous name, and by his dad's cronies."

Well, sounds like ole Dick ain't totally senile...yet...

Fascinating how that works in la la land. Dick Cheney is a lying republican war monger unless he says something you like and then all of a sudden he's right on.

I'm guessin' we NOW know who taught The Mitt to......

FLIP-FLOP!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

DrHouse said:
^ Didn't answer the question...

You couldn't either, how the hell would I know how many like her? I know she gets support from many Conservatives, I'm sure some of them think she's a moron but like that she gets people riled up with her inanities.

DrHouse said:
I think it's accurate to say that the attention that libs pay her keeps her in the forefront... I think it's also safe to say that if they DIDN'T, then she'd be less wealthy today...

Sure she has people who support her, but we've been told that they aren't a huge number of people...

Unless you believe that there are a lot who do....

She was thrust into the spotlight by the GOP, she enamored herself to many Conservatives with her "hockey-mom" persona during the campaign, and since then she's been used by the right to try and portray the left as fearful of a powerful woman.

If she was truly powerful with a huge backing, she would have run for president. Pretty simple.

Forum List

Back