Dick Cheney looks awful

Ah. The old ignore the ellipses (which acknowledges that additional material has been snipped) and especially ignore the very first word of a post ploy. :eusa_liar: For your edification, that word was "if."

Muddle on, though,

spot the ellipsis in

"sorry..."

for someone who snips posts at will, you sure are sensitive when it happens to your post.

Most queers are pretty sensitive.
Fortunately..I don't give a fuck.

Take em by force, do ya.

Ah. The old ignore the ellipses (which acknowledges that additional material has been snipped) and especially ignore the very first word of a post ploy. :eusa_liar: For your edification, that word was "if."

Muddle on, though,

spot the ellipsis in

"sorry..."

for someone who snips posts at will, you sure are sensitive when it happens to your post.

I snip freely and I do it in the proper way.

But, as is so often the case, you are wrong. I'm not sensitive about it being done to my posts at all. I do it note when, frequently, unlike the way I do it, the efforts by shit-stains like Swallow are done improperly.

Now, please get on about the task of getting over yourself, L.K.E. Good boy.

Muddle on, though,

spot the ellipsis in

"sorry..."

I snip freely and I do it in the proper way.

But, as is so often the case, you are wrong. I'm not sensitive about it being done to my posts at all. I do it note when, frequently, unlike the way I do it, the efforts by shit-stains like Swallow are done improperly.

Now, please get on about the task of getting over yourself, L.K.E. Good boy.

Alas..Suckablity..

You ain't gonna get to swallow anything coming from me..

And you aren't in the same league, faux-wannabe lawyer...either physically or mentality.

Faggolita.

Again, when your glaring displays of imbecility and your utterly worthless efforts at ad hominem are snipped, Cum Swallow, there's nothing left of your posts.

Consider it a visual confirmation that you will always be a classic example of tragic futility.

Now, hurry back to that turnpike gas station restroom, you quiff. Some filthy diseased foul smelling homeless gay guy is crying that he wants another hummer from you. You have made yourself quite the reputation. :puke:

And for God's sake, DO brush your teeth

or eat one of those room deodorizers.

Swallow just kicked Liability apart, then stomped on the pieces, then peed all over them, then walked away. And the pieces croak, "No, you didn't."

Swallow just kicked Liability apart, then stomped on the pieces, then peed all over them, then walked away. And the pieces croak, "No, you didn't."

Only a dishonest pussy like JokeyFakey (and Cum Swallow himself, of course) would say something that stupid and baseless.

A dishonest homer like JokeyFakey making that claim, in fact, constitutes proof that Swallow just got his ass kicked.

I didn't realize you were literally Swallow's asshole buddy, JokeyFakey. Did you meet him in the turnpike restroom? :lol:

Was I on a different site at the time? Maybe I was.

I seem to remember that at his death many conservatives were damned near ecstatic. I know that I fell into a long debate when I made a casual comment about the Chappaquiddick affair not even meaning to get into it.

Suffice it to say, that the conservatives I remember at the time didn't sound all that loving at the time.

Immie

they were doing the happy dance here... not all, but the usual suspects.

Was I on a different site at the time? Maybe I was.

I seem to remember that at his death many conservatives were damned near ecstatic. I know that I fell into a long debate when I made a casual comment about the Chappaquiddick affair not even meaning to get into it.

Suffice it to say, that the conservatives I remember at the time didn't sound all that loving at the time.

Immie

they were doing the happy dance here... not all, but the usual suspects.
you mean like the "usuals" on the other side doing the same thing when some conservative dies?

;)

Again, when your glaring displays of imbecility and your utterly worthless efforts at ad hominem are snipped, Cum Swallow, there's nothing left of your posts.

Consider it a visual confirmation that you will always be a classic example of tragic futility.

Now, hurry back to that turnpike gas station restroom, you quiff. Some filthy diseased foul smelling homeless gay guy is crying that he wants another hummer from you. You have made yourself quite the reputation. :puke:

Damn..jilted again, are we? Suckability. Well your fat blobby ameoba like shape probably keeps you under the table at that lawyer's office..don't it.

This is fun..you don't have the protection of the mods here. You can't go running off to them like a cowardly little fag boy and get me banned.

So fuck you.

Fuck your lawyer fantasy.

And fuck your fag infatuation.

Only a dishonest pussy like JokeyFakey (and Cum Swallow himself, of course) would say something that stupid and baseless.

A dishonest homer like JokeyFakey making that claim, in fact, constitutes proof that Swallow just got his ass kicked.

I didn't realize you were literally Swallow's asshole buddy, JokeyFakey. Did you meet him in the turnpike restroom? :lol:

Are you also a drug addled drunken mess like your heroes Limbaugh and Belushi?

Fuuucckk.

Suckablity..I feel bad for ya. Growing up in that putnam county incest town hasn't done you much good. Did the hillybillies make you their little piggy? Kept you in a pen? Let you roll around in your own shit before they let you service them?

Explains alot..Suckability.

Damn..jilted again, are we? Suckability. Well your fat blobby ameoba like shape probably keeps you under the table at that lawyer's office..don't it.

This is fun..you don't have the protection of the mods here. You can't go running off to them like a cowardly little fag boy and get me banned.

So fuck you.

MASSIVE IRONY ALERT!!!

so, is this guy homophobic or what?

2010-11-17-BlogLog.jpg

So ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SypeZjeOrY4[/ame]

Last edited:

So fuck you.

MASSIVE IRONY ALERT!!!

Obvoiusly Swallow still has his eThug issues....:lol:

And the pieces of L croaked, "No, you didn't!" :lol:

And the pieces of L croaked, "No, you didn't!" :lol:

And JokeyFakey still imagines it has any hope of ever having any credibility. :lol: :rofl:

So fuck you.

MASSIVE IRONY ALERT!!!

Obvoiusly Swallow still has his eThug issues....:lol:

Dr. Kneepads? I was wondering the other little pussy of the board was gonna show up.

You "guys" (and I certainly use that term loosely here), all snuggled up together holding each other's dicks? Or what?

Keep 'em warm boys..

Keep 'em warm.

So fuck you.

MASSIVE IRONY ALERT!!!

Not at all..

But when little pussies follow me around asking to "swallow" my load.

Heck..I just got to turn them down.

I don't roll that way.

Never have.

Growing up in that putnam county incest town hasn't done you much good.

Once again, the massive homosexually insecure mentally deprived pussy, Swallow Cum, imagines that it has any clue of where I grew up. :lol:

Bad guess, yet again, Swallow Cum, you hapless helpless hopeless homo.

Forum List

Back