Dick Cheney looks awful

What do you mean, Kat? Of course lil ol' Synth is being perfectly innocent by starting this thread. It's obvious he's concerned about the health and well-being of he former VP.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:doubt: Yeah, I know. It's all me. My bad.

Or...it could be that Synth is nothing more than a bomb thrower who started this thread as red meat (or maybe tofu?) for the Dick Cheney haters so they could start crowing about how evil he is, he'll be better of dead, etc., meanwhile Synth can feign complete innocence.

Naw, that couldn't be it, could it? :eusa_angel:

Would that be any different than so many other threads that have been started about individuals both liberals and "conservatives"? How many threads have been started about how Pelosi looks? Or when Senator Kennedy was alive, how many threads were started about his health?

I felt that was why he started the thread in the first place, but so what? If others take the bait and bash the VP is that his fault? But, the door was just as open for the VP's supporters to praise him as it was for his detractors to bash him.

Immie

Cheney looks like hell. That is the truth of the matter. No need for anyone to gloat. I hope he feels much better than he looks. Somehow I doubt that. I he gets better soon, although I don't want him campaigning for the bad old ways.

Could someone post a pic of the best looking D?

I bet JFK looks worse than Cheney.

Here is Cheneys wife. I think she is a D, or double d.

lynnecheney.jpg

Last edited:
I bet if Cheney would have had as many BJ's in office as Slick Willie Stainmaker, he'd look better.

Exactly what makes you think he didn't?

Because it wasn't reported?:cool:

Because he never had to publically apologize for it after the FBI found his DNA on a spooge soaked intern.

And then had to explain why he lied to the people when he said he never had sexual realtions with that intern.

I bet if Cheney would have had as many BJ's in office as Slick Willie Stainmaker, he'd look better.

Because he never had to publically apologize, after the FBI found his DNA on a spooge soaked intern.

No because I like chicks not dicks you silly wabbit.

but I fully support those who are different from I.

Last edited:

Because he never had to publically apologize, after the FBI found his DNA on a spooge soaked intern.

Not that I have any proof or anything. But people that attain that sort of success are seldom "one woman men". I'm betting that sometime after Cheney leaves this mortal coil there might be a tell all book coming out of the woodwork..

He's not exactly a saint.

Forum List

Back