Devos

CRY?? like you cried about obama taking your guns..??

i won't literally cry but i will be crying on the inside, for my country...

just as all decent Americans will react if she's confirmed.

not even her alma mater likes her!

CRY?? like you cried about obama taking your guns..??

i won't literally cry but i will be crying on the inside, for my country...

just as all decent Americans will react if she's confirmed.

not even her alma mater likes her!

LOL, America isn't even paying attention, they never do. NOBODY except the truly awake folks pays any attention at all. She will be confirmed easily, you can thank Harry Reid for that.

2) Many of us entered Calvin College directly from Christian high schools and spent our entire elementary and secondary school years in these institutions, as did Mrs. DeVos. While we appreciate the opportunity to thrive and learn that is provided by these educational systems, we recognize that the vast majority of K–12 students are educated in the public school system. Because of this, we believe that any individual who is nominated to be Secretary of Education should have a strong commitment to public education, which Mrs. DeVos does not.

Yes things must always remain fucked up ..........sounds logical to me

you're wrong... educators and parents are paying attention and lighting up senator phones as we speak.

DeVos Refuses to Answer Question on Protecting Students with Disabilities

Perhaps the most notorious moment occurred when Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Virginia, asked DeVos whether she believed a federal law known as the Individuals With Disabilities Act (IDEA) should be extended to public charter and private schools if they receive federal funding. IDEA requires public schools to provide disabled students with a “free appropriate public education,” although DeVos didn’t seem to know what the bill even was. After initially replying that she believes “that is a matter that is best left to the states,” Kaine reminded her that this was a federal law...

let's leave the Disabilities Act "up to the states" !

TrumpKovImpers.gif

Maybe she'll make changes so kids don't have so much homework. 3 to 5 hours per night is too much for a 6th grader. They don't even have enough time to go outside and play
where would this be
CA
public school?
Yes. 6 - 8 grades
WOw.....does seem conterproductive....have the opposite problem here...almost no homework for JR's and SR's. Especially bad in the math area where repetition would reinforce whats been taught......

Maybe she'll make changes so kids don't have so much homework. 3 to 5 hours per night is too much for a 6th grader. They don't even have enough time to go outside and play
where would this be
CA
public school?
Yes. 6 - 8 grades

About 3.5 hours of homework a day for high schoolers? That's too much.
My son usually has 4 hours
Went to a Jesuit HS where 3 hours or so a night was standard. Got a great education and after that college was a walk in the park.

Betsy's a great lady, smart and tough as nails as those outside western MI are about to find out. A super pick, Mr. President.

Forum List

Back