Devon Archer testifying behind closed doors right now

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Closed doors?

What are the Republicans trying to hide this time?

Democracy dies in darkness, and GOP cockroaches always try to turn out the lights.

But it's ok when the select committee has closed door meetings about trump?

A comitte of democrats.

Closed doors? What are the Republicans trying to hide this time?
Democracy dies in darkness, and GOP cockroaches always try to turn out the lights.

Funny, I don't recall you ever complaining when the democrats had secret whistleblowers testify in secret during Trump's first impeachment that the democrats wouldn't even tell the GOP who they were much less even let republicans meet and question them?

Last edited:

Uh oh Joe. Devon is going to spill the beans.

Joe NEVER DISCUSSED ANY OF HIS SONS OVERSEAS BUSINESS DEALINGS.

Thats what Joe said dozens of times…..was he lying?
Makes you wonder....

How did Biden and the Obama admin trick Trump's head of the DOJ into arresting and convicting Archer in 2018?

"From March 2014 through April 2016, JOHN GALANIS, ARCHER, and COONEY, along with their co-conspirators Jason Galanis, Hugh Dunkerley, Gary Hirst, and Michelle Morton, engaged in a fraudulent scheme that involved (a) causing the Wakpamni Lake Community Corporation (“WLCC”), a Native American tribal entity, to issue a series of bonds (the “Tribal Bonds”) through lies and misrepresentations; (b) deceptively causing clients of asset management firms controlled by Morton and others to purchase the Tribal Bonds, which the clients were then unable to redeem or sell because the bonds were illiquid and lacked a ready secondary market; and (c) misappropriating the proceeds resulting from those bond sales."

I know Biden is dumb and doesn't know what day it is but is also a criminal mastermind of the Biden mafia family (probably one of the most deadly and corrupt crime families in political history)..and I know Obama is a fag dumbo who has no intellectual ability at all -- especially in comparison to Trump -- but one has to ask, how were these 2 able to trick Trump's admin into convicting a patriot? They knew Archer would be the whistleblower witness to bring them down one day, but still...how were they able to do this?

Hunter Biden is still under indictment for tax evasion and being a drug user who lied to purchase a firearm. He is also under investigation for failing to register with FARA.

How is this a "nothingburger"?
Because no one cares about Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is still under indictment for tax evasion and being a drug user who lied to purchase a firearm. He is also under investigation for failing to register with FARA.
Unfortunately, the judge caught Hunter's special deal which would have prevented all future prosecution of him.

How is this a "nothingburger"?
I think tex was referring to his boyfriend's comments last night.

Uh oh Joe. Devon is going to spill the beans.

Joe NEVER DISCUSSED ANY OF HIS SONS OVERSEAS BUSINESS DEALINGS.

Thats what Joe said dozens of times…..was he lying?

Don't get too excited, I assure you whatever Archer testifies to won't be enough and republicans will once agin move the goalpost saying as soon as we can verify Archers testimony we'll start impeachment blah, blah, blah...

If joe biden sat in on ONE call...and/or discussed how to hide some of the money or which fake LLC to deposit it into...

That would make it a CONSPIRACY!

Forum List

Back