Devon Archer testifying behind closed doors right now

Closed doors?

What are the Republicans trying to hide this time?

Democracy dies in darkness, and GOP cockroaches always try to turn out the lights.
~~~~~~
Really? Is it Republicans in Congress that demanded this testimony be held in camera?
It’s important to note that Archer has also testified to the grand jury in this matter, so he has to testify in line with whatever he told the grand jury.

Archer testified that Joe Biden as VP was personally involved in his son`s business at least twenty times.

Joe Biden “I have never discussed my sons overseas business dealings with him.”

DO NOT MOVE THE GOALPOSTS, CULT FUCKS.

THAT IS WHAT JOE SAID REPEATEDLY.

Dont change the fucking story.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

STICK TO THE STORY, CULT FUCKS.

I would love to see it. I'd much rather Whitmire or Pritzker on the Democrat side, then we just need to get a nonfelon to run on the Republican side.

Joe Biden “I have never discussed my sons overseas business dealings with him.”

DO NOT MOVE THE GOALPOSTS, CULT FUCKS.

THAT IS WHAT JOE SAID REPEATEDLY.

Dont change the fucking story.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

STICK TO THE STORY, CULT FUCKS.

LOL

Goldman told reporters during a break in the hearing that Archer later said that Hunter Biden putting his father on speaker phone with business associates was “part of the daily conversations” between father and son, adding, “The witness was very consistent that none of those conversations ever had to do with any business dealings or transactions.”

Goldman said that it is “kind of a preposterous premise to think that a father should not say hello to the people that a son is at dinner with and that is literally all the evidence is.”

Goldman contended that President Biden’s phone conversations were not conflicts of interest because it “was not done in furtherance of” Hunter Biden’s business interests.

What I want to know is if this scumbag Goldman made these ridiculous assertions with a straight face.

Testimony evidence that Joe on the phone to assist Hunters business over 20 times. Joe has been swearing he never did, not once.
Froth away, name call,cuss and LOL all you lib loons

I care. He's the son of the President and if he's criminally-involved in corrupt business dealings with his father, then his father should be indicted as well.
happy-kid-sitting-chair-fishing_1308-121424.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back