Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
The Communist News Network at it again...liars!

This is good news.

Acording to a source familiar with Area 51, we have alien body parts.

Rightwinger is a leftist
Leftists cannot wrap their heads around cause and effect
Misery loves company
Leftists are miserable

Thus..........

The Biden's fooled their business partners for years and years, because they're as dumb as leftists

Goldman told reporters during a break in the hearing that Archer later said that Hunter Biden putting his father on speaker phone with business associates was “part of the daily conversations” between father and son, adding,

“The witness was very consistent that none of those conversations ever had to do with any business dealings or transactions.”

Forum List

Back