Devon Archer testifying behind closed doors right now

happy-kid-sitting-chair-fishing_1308-121424.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

AntiqueRequiredAlleycat-max-1mb.gif

They weren't working for Trump.......lets say they were 'self employed'.
So Trump is such a powerless simp that he appointed a head of the DOJ who didn't give a fuck about what Trump wanted?

Why do we assume Trump hires the best people then?

How is Biden so much more powerful than Trump?

Isn't Biden just a guy with dementia who wears a diaper and can't say his own name?

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

CULT FUCKS, DO NOT GET CONFUSED AND TRY TO MOVE THE GOALPOSTS.

So Trump is such a powerless simp that he appointed a head of the DOJ who didn't give a fuck about what Trump wanted?
Guess He was all wrapped up in fighting off His DOJ who went rogue on Him.
How is Biden so much more powerful than Trump?
Carries a 50 year deep state card.
Why do we assume Trump hires the best people then?
He already admitted He made mistakes.
Isn't Biden just a guy with dementia who wears a diaper and can't say his own name?
Yes he is, but you should be concerned with who is behind the curtain.

517ygu.jpg

Guess He was all wrapped up in fighting off His DOJ who went rogue on Him.

Carries a 50 year deep state card.

He already admitted He made mistakes.

Yes he is, but you should be concerned with who is behind the curtain.

517ygu.jpg
So in other words, more excuses for weakness....

You are like the girlfriend of a loser trying to explain to your parents why he isn't a loser

"But Dad, I love him and you can't make us break up..ever!!!" -- then you storm off to your room?

CULT FUCKS, DO NOT GET CONFUSED AND TRY TO MOVE THE GOALPOSTS.
He lied.....and he lied because he is obviously guilty of thousands of crimes....skip the indictment process, courts and all of that crap -- because courts are Communist...

What the libs don't understand is -- if any president lies about something, he is doing it to hide criminal activity...

As long as its a Democrat, that is....

You care about Joe Biden. You don’t care about Hunter Biden.

If the investigation into Hunter Biden uncovers more evidence that his father was involved in corruption, then Joe Biden too should be prosecuted. And that is exactly what's happening.

If the investigation into Hunter Biden uncovers more evidence that his father was involved in corruption, then Joe Biden too should be prosecuted. And that is exactly what's happening.
Yes, he should...no president is above the law..and Biden being prosecuted isn't "election interference" or any other bullshit..

And hopefully he takes his prosecution like a man and not whine about how unfair he is being treated and urge people to give him money and make threats..only true patriots are allowed to do that

Archer testified that Joe Biden as VP was personally involved in his son`s business at least twenty times.
Where did that come from? Back in reality, he said just the opposite.

The city of gold is just over the next hill.

Yes, just like that.

Weren't you guys screaming and braying about how it hid kiddie pron on there?

What became of that?
Emails on the laptop are what tie Joe to Hunters partners. Archer is just confirmation.

That said, given the circumstances, Archer can't tell Congress anything new without implicating himself. And Congress cannot really help him with his current problem with SDNY on the fraud conviction.

Unless the Biden Justice department wants to indict Archer (yeah right) his best strategy is to clam up and do his one year in jail.

So nothing will likely come from his testemony today unless someone recorded one of the phone calls and there is a bribe on it.

Forum List

Back