DEVELPOING: Jeff Rosen selected to replace Rod Rosenstine.

Basically they are "Suspending his Security Clearance" so that he cannot alter any documents, or access any records, search engines and data bases within the DOJ.

Then from there, they will debrief him over the course of the next month, and have him spill everything he knows, document everything he says, and then show him the door when he is done.

After that, he may be under Criminal Investigation.
You are correct. Rosenstines permissions on documents have been restricted for several weeks already.. It appears as the interm chief saw the potential criminality and put the breaks on him..

Rosenstein will not need Security Clearances in prison. Being someone's bit@h does not require any.

Schiff needs to cover his ass...The new team at the DOJ is about to turn over some rocks

DEVELPOING: Jeff Rosen selected to replace Rod Rosenstine. Rosenstine security clearances have been suspended.. Rod announcing he will leave in mid March. Is Rod going the way of McCabe?

Links when they become available.

"...Rosenstine security clearances have been suspended."

This is a good and significant development.

This means the ethical/legal conduct is in serious question.. Things are about to get real interesting..
Rosenstein was expected to leave after Barr's confirmation. It was a given.

Usually when someone voluntarily leaves, the don't get their security clearance suspended.
Heck, half the time they keep their security clearance after they leave.

After McCabe's quasi confession, Rosenstein had his Security Clearance completely suspended.

This makes for the 26th Obama Administration Official & Co-conspirator participating in the Bureaucratic COUP to be Fired, or Forced to Resign.

Schiff needs to cover his ass...The new team at the DOJ is about to turn over some rocks

DEVELPOING: Jeff Rosen selected to replace Rod Rosenstine. Rosenstine security clearances have been suspended.. Rod announcing he will leave in mid March. Is Rod going the way of McCabe?

Links when they become available.

"...Rosenstine security clearances have been suspended."

This is a good and significant development.

This means the ethical/legal conduct is in serious question.. Things are about to get real interesting..
Rosenstein was expected to leave after Barr's confirmation. It was a given.

Usually when someone voluntarily leaves, the don't get their security clearance suspended.
Heck, half the time they keep their security clearance after they leave.

After McCabe's quasi confession, Rosenstein had his Security Clearance completely suspended.

This makes for the 26th Obama Administration Official & Co-conspirator participating in the Bureaucratic COUP to be Fired, or Forced to Resign.
If you have a reason to keep your clearance you can apply to get it extended. It depends on your job.

Replacing one Jew with another...joy.
Anti-semitism seems to be a THEME with Trumpers.

Hmmm
Hardly,unfortunately. You wouldn't know anti semitism if it kicked you in the ass boy. OBSERVING he is replacing one jew with another is not anti semitism its called OBSERVANCE. Whiny little ****.
It's pretty obvious in your posts and your buddy's

And not one single Trumper called you out on it
2 out of 60 million...LOL..I only supported and support Trump because he is a wrecking ball to the way things were...he is merely a tool for where we will ultimately end up,he is no where near what we ultimately need in this country. In his undying support of Israhell he is a mere zionist puppet.
Yea...it's just you two that are anti-semites..and of course all your buddies in Charlottesville.

Funny that no Trumpers took issue or even noticed it
Whoever you are squabbling with like a child is on my ignore list. Perhaps if you too exercised some common sense with the tools available to you you wouldn't have to cry like a bitch.

Hardly,unfortunately. You wouldn't know anti semitism if it kicked you in the ass boy. OBSERVING he is replacing one jew with another is not anti semitism its called OBSERVANCE. Whiny little ****.

2 out of 60 million...LOL..I only supported and support Trump because he is a wrecking ball to the way things were...he is merely a tool for where we will ultimately end up,he is no where near what we ultimately need in this country. In his undying support of Israhell he is a mere zionist puppet.
Yea...it's just you two that are anti-semites..and of course all your buddies in Charlottesville.

I am Anti Jew,get it right. I could educate you but being a Jew and a Leftist I don't see the point,YOU are the enemy and I have no interest in doing anything but eradicating my enemies.

Well. I am not Jewish. I was raised Catholic. And when you start on the Jews, you won’t have any trouble finding me. I’ll be the old man with the rifle standing with them against bigoted jackasses. The same is true if you go after the Blacks, Brown, Yellow, Red, or Green. Even if I wasn’t a believer of the Bible, I would stand up for any group targeted by small minded morons. I would not wish to offend God by targeting His children. One cannot believe in Jesus without a healthy respect for, and love of, Jews.
So you are another traitor who puts jews over Americans how shocking. You might want to worry about your church raping little kids before worrying about satans seed the jews. A civil war will happen and WE will win or we will destroy the world :)

I am Anti Jew,get it right. I could educate you but being a Jew and a Leftist I don't see the point,YOU are the enemy and I have no interest in doing anything but eradicating my enemies.

Well. I am not Jewish. I was raised Catholic. And when you start on the Jews, you won’t have any trouble finding me. I’ll be the old man with the rifle standing with them against bigoted jackasses. The same is true if you go after the Blacks, Brown, Yellow, Red, or Green. Even if I wasn’t a believer of the Bible, I would stand up for any group targeted by small minded morons. I would not wish to offend God by targeting His children. One cannot believe in Jesus without a healthy respect for, and love of, Jews.
So you are another traitor who puts jews over Americans how shocking. You might want to worry about your church raping little kids before worrying about satans seed the jews. A civil war will happen and WE will win or we will destroy the world :)

Funny. A civil war means in this nation, America. So the Jews you detest, are already Americans. Entitled by the Constitution, the thing that makes America different, to all the rights of every other American. Of course, you would hate that document. You would hate it because it does not enshrine the idea that you are somehow superior.

I believe I am superior. I was a Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne. I was well trained, and have experience at fighting, and killing. I served with people of all races, and religions. Never had a problem with any of them, except the odd White or Black radical, of which you are obviously one. Probably not ex military, except perhaps in your imagination. You see, Paratroopers didn’t care what color you were. They backed you up because you were a paratrooper. They didn’t care what Religion you were, they would cover you because you were Airborne. We knew that when the balloon went up, the only thing we had to rely on was each other, and that knowledge meant that color, and religion, had to be second to the real issue. We were the All American Division.

We had the occasional racist jackass show up. They never lasted long, they were inevitably transferred out in short order. Usually with less rank than when they showed up.

Yes, I will stand up beside the Americans you are wanting to hunt because of some asinine belief that they are less. Yes I will fight with them, against you and your ilk. I don’t think you’ll be successful, because the vast majority have already shown that they do not tolerate that sort of crap. Perhaps in your imagination there is a vast army ready to rally behind you as you set about cleansing the earth of all that are impure in your mind. That vast army is as imaginary as your superiority.

Your ilk have never scared me. Not when I was a boy. Not when I was a Soldier, and not now to be sure. You all are always cowards, hiding your faces behind hoods, or masks. Afraid of being identified. Afraid of what the majority will do to you if you reveal yourself. Of course, you have reason to be afraid. Some Jew from the Mossad might just take issue with you if it looks like you are really going to do something, and squash you like the pathetic slug you are.

I still run into folks like you now and then. I’m a grey haired old man, and you still don’t scare me. Your stupidity, and ignorance is nothing to be afraid of, it is something to be mocked, belittled, and derided. Now, if you keep posting that kind of crap, I’m going to stop sending you those recycled peanuts you are so fond of.

Funny. A civil war means in this nation, America. So the Jews you detest, are already Americans. Entitled by the Constitution, the thing that makes America different, to all the rights of every other American. Of course, you would hate that document. You would hate it because it does not enshrine the idea that you are somehow superior.

I believe I am superior. I was a Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne. I was well trained, and have experience at fighting, and killing. I served with people of all races, and religions. Never had a problem with any of them, except the odd White or Black radical, of which you are obviously one. Probably not ex military, except perhaps in your imagination. You see, Paratroopers didn’t care what color you were. They backed you up because you were a paratrooper. They didn’t care what Religion you were, they would cover you because you were Airborne. We knew that when the balloon went up, the only thing we had to rely on was each other, and that knowledge meant that color, and religion, had to be second to the real issue. We were the All American Division.

We had the occasional racist jackass show up. They never lasted long, they were inevitably transferred out in short order. Usually with less rank than when they showed up.

Yes, I will stand up beside the Americans you are wanting to hunt because of some asinine belief that they are less. Yes I will fight with them, against you and your ilk. I don’t think you’ll be successful, because the vast majority have already shown that they do not tolerate that sort of crap. Perhaps in your imagination there is a vast army ready to rally behind you as you set about cleansing the earth of all that are impure in your mind. That vast army is as imaginary as your superiority.

Your ilk have never scared me. Not when I was a boy. Not when I was a Soldier, and not now to be sure. You all are always cowards, hiding your faces behind hoods, or masks. Afraid of being identified. Afraid of what the majority will do to you if you reveal yourself. Of course, you have reason to be afraid. Some Jew from the Mossad might just take issue with you if it looks like you are really going to do something, and squash you like the pathetic slug you are.

I still run into folks like you now and then. I’m a grey haired old man, and you still don’t scare me. Your stupidity, and ignorance is nothing to be afraid of, it is something to be mocked, belittled, and derided. Now, if you keep posting that kind of crap, I’m going to stop sending you those recycled peanuts you are so fond of.
No interest in reading your ranting cuckservative jew loving garbage. The only thing I will need to say will come from a barrel.:)
52111548_775571299492507_6650754577228365824_n.jpg

No interest in reading your ranting cuckservative jew loving garbage. The only thing I will need to say will come from a barrel.:)
View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.
I'm so skerrred! Just remember someone who isn't afraid to die is a VERY dangerous person to go up against.

View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.
I'm so skerrred! Just remember someone who isn't afraid to die is a VERY dangerous person to go up against.

Oh you are afraid. Only three types claim they are not afraid. A religious zealot is not afraid because they believe God wants them to do this. If that was the case you would be a martyr already. An idiot is not afraid. If that was the case you would have already attacked your race enemies. The third is a liar. The liar will come up with excuses as to why they have not taken the actions they advocate.

So you are a racist fool and a liar. Otherwise you would be dead or in prison already.

View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

That dude is insane and offers nothing to this community. I encourage you to put him on ignore, as I did.

View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

That dude is insane and offers nothing to this community. I encourage you to put him on ignore, as I did.

Oh this is too fun. Perhaps I can get him to do something like threaten me and we can get him banned. Educating him is impossible.

View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

Oh you are afraid. Only three types claim they are not afraid. A religious zealot is not afraid because they believe God wants them to do this. If that was the case you would be a martyr already. An idiot is not afraid. If that was the case you would have already attacked your race enemies. The third is a liar. The liar will come up with excuses as to why they have not taken the actions they advocate.

So you are a racist fool and a liar. Otherwise you would be dead or in prison already.
And then there are those who are just not afraid because death is not scary. As I said life is not some grand thing...its a daily struggle just to survive this world so if my life ended by destroying my enemies well shit at least I get remembered as a martyr.

Forum List

Back