DEVELPOING: Jeff Rosen selected to replace Rod Rosenstine.

Update!

Just heard Rosenstein would step down when the Mueller report was done. This indicates Mueller will deliver his report in a few weeks......or he may be done now.
From the hints I'm getting, Rod is getting the boot. In short order.. Sounds like there are serious liability issues coming down..
"Hints" like Rosenstein saying he was leaving after Barr is confirmed?

After McCabe's confession there would be no other outcome.
This is going to be ugly... Watch for FISA abuse to become a top priority.

There is no question about that.

The FISA documentation is the key to everything. If the FBI/DOJ
defrauded the FISA courts, all information gathered could become
null and void. There goes the Mueller investigation and next come
the indictments of the top dogs of the FBI and DOJ who were responsible.

Schiff needs to cover his ass...The new team at the DOJ is about to turn over some rocks

DEVELPOING: Jeff Rosen selected to replace Rod Rosenstine. Rosenstine security clearances have been suspended.. Rod announcing he will leave in mid March. Is Rod going the way of McCabe?

Links when they become available.
HitBlunt.jpg

Replacing one Jew with another...joy.
Anti-semitism seems to be a THEME with Trumpers.

Hmmm
Hardly,unfortunately. You wouldn't know anti semitism if it kicked you in the ass boy. OBSERVING he is replacing one jew with another is not anti semitism its called OBSERVANCE. Whiny little ****.
It's pretty obvious in your posts and your buddy's

And not one single Trumper called you out on it

Schiff needs to cover his ass...The new team at the DOJ is about to turn over some rocks

DEVELPOING: Jeff Rosen selected to replace Rod Rosenstine. Rosenstine security clearances have been suspended.. Rod announcing he will leave in mid March. Is Rod going the way of McCabe?

Don’t hold your breath. Laws are for us, not them.

Hmmm
Hardly,unfortunately. You wouldn't know anti semitism if it kicked you in the ass boy. OBSERVING he is replacing one jew with another is not anti semitism its called OBSERVANCE. Whiny little ****.

2 out of 60 million...LOL..I only supported and support Trump because he is a wrecking ball to the way things were...he is merely a tool for where we will ultimately end up,he is no where near what we ultimately need in this country. In his undying support of Israhell he is a mere zionist puppet.

Update!

Just heard Rosenstein would step down when the Mueller report was done. This indicates Mueller will deliver his report in a few weeks......or he may be done now.
From the hints I'm getting, Rod is getting the boot. In short order.. Sounds like there are serious liability issues coming down..
"Hints" like Rosenstein saying he was leaving after Barr is confirmed?
NO!

Hints like potential criminal indictments...

Hmmm

2 out of 60 million...LOL..I only supported and support Trump because he is a wrecking ball to the way things were...he is merely a tool for where we will ultimately end up,he is no where near what we ultimately need in this country. In his undying support of Israhell he is a mere zionist puppet.
Yea...it's just you two that are anti-semites..and of course all your buddies in Charlottesville.

Funny that no Trumpers took issue or even noticed it

Hmmm

Yea...it's just you two that are anti-semites..and of course all your buddies in Charlottesville.

I am Anti Jew,get it right. I could educate you but being a Jew and a Leftist I don't see the point,YOU are the enemy and I have no interest in doing anything but eradicating my enemies.

Hmmm

I am Anti Jew,get it right. I could educate you but being a Jew and a Leftist I don't see the point,YOU are the enemy and I have no interest in doing anything but eradicating my enemies.

Well. I am not Jewish. I was raised Catholic. And when you start on the Jews, you won’t have any trouble finding me. I’ll be the old man with the rifle standing with them against bigoted jackasses. The same is true if you go after the Blacks, Brown, Yellow, Red, or Green. Even if I wasn’t a believer of the Bible, I would stand up for any group targeted by small minded morons. I would not wish to offend God by targeting His children. One cannot believe in Jesus without a healthy respect for, and love of, Jews.

LOL....

FOX NEWS REPORTING...

Jeff Rosen will replace embattled Rod Rosenstine at the DOJ..

:113:

Nice catch!

Jeffrey Rosen, who currently serves as Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Transportation,

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein expected to step down by mid-March, official says

Jeffrey Rosen, an Obama appointee before he was a Trump appointee...just one more swamp critter being replaced with a swamp critter.

And you people are having a circle jerk about it! :21::21::21::21:

Trump had to clear out Sessions, Paul Ryan, Jeff Flake and McCain before he could take action against the plotters of the Failed Coup

Basically they are "Suspending his Security Clearance" so that he cannot alter any documents, or access any records, search engines and data bases within the DOJ.

Then from there, they will debrief him over the course of the next month, and have him spill everything he knows, document everything he says, and then show him the door when he is done.

After that, he may be under Criminal Investigation.

Basically they are "Suspending his Security Clearance" so that he cannot alter any documents, or access any records, search engines and data bases within the DOJ.

Then from there, they will debrief him over the course of the next month, and have him spill everything he knows, document everything he says, and then show him the door when he is done.

After that, he may be under Criminal Investigation.

Any day now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"...Rosenstine security clearances have been suspended."

This is a good and significant development.

This means the ethical/legal conduct is in serious question.. Things are about to get real interesting..
Rosenstein was expected to leave after Barr's confirmation. It was a given.

This means the ethical/legal conduct is in serious question.. Things are about to get real interesting..
May Be... But he is leaving now under criminal suspicion..

i've lost track of who's left, why and the like.

we need a dynamic program that updates itself after these changes so we can keep up with the ever changing staff.

Forum List

Back