Lame Stream Media covering Kamala's shopping

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The media figures who are supposed to be covering the Kamala Campaign and asking her hard questions, are instead covering and advising her on clothes shopping.

Why isn't President Trump covered this way by CNN and that? When is the last time The Donald was asked about his suits or neckties or other fashion accessories? The people would like to hear,and I think the President would like to explain his tremendous wardrobe.

Let's play dress-up: Journalists covering Kamala Harris help her select wardrobe

The media figures who are supposed to be covering the Kamala Campaign and asking her hard questions, are instead covering and advising her on clothes shopping.

Why isn't President Trump covered this way by CNN and that? When is the last time The Donald was asked about his suits or neckties or other fashion accessories? The people would like to hear,and I think the President would like to explain his tremendous wardrobe.

Let's play dress-up: Journalists covering Kamala Harris help her select wardrobe
Why isn’t ANY male politician covered like this?

she's got the CHARISMA!

She's got S&^t for brains and has 0 chance of winning anything, she should have to take the idiot test. Q: do you believe Jussie Smollet was a victim. Answer. Last week "it's a modern day lynching" Today. Well I guess we need to wait until the facts come out. Conclusion: Idiot. I really need a new Jacket ! Hey CNN wanna go shopping with me! Ftard

Males are evil !!!!! didn't you know that ! And sparkly jackets are all the rave!

Males are evil !!!!! didn't you know that ! And sparkly jackets are all the rave!

I don't see what this jacket does for this gal. It really doesn't make her look presidential in the least.

I love how she scares trumpscum

People talk about Trump fashion accessories all the time.

"Why are your ties so long?"

"What's with the hair?"

"You know that's not an actual skin color, right?"

I love how she scares trumpscum

What scares us is her taste in clothing, her politics are not going to win her anything I know it , you know it and she knows it! She's running for President, of what Country ? Hollywood?

Forum List

Back