Devastating revelation seals Trump's fate. Time to stop defending him.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I was talking to a guy who says he heard from a friend who was listening to his ham radio last night that things were revealed to him that when related to me left me with a feeling that Trump seems guilty of some very bad things. I am wiling to testify to all of this under oath, except I won't name my friend nor will I get into specifics of what was actually said other than to say that even though it's not actually illegal, it is indeed an impeachable offense.

I was talking to a guy who says he heard from a friend who was listening to his ham radio last night that things were revealed to him that when related to me left me with a feeling that Trump seems guilty of some very bad things. I am wiling to testify to all of this under oath, except I won't name my friend nor will I get into specifics of what was actually said other than to say that even though it's not actually illegal, it is indeed an impeachable offense.
Was the name Schiff dropped anywhere along the line? This is indeed damning!

Badges.jpg

~S~

Orange Man Bad!

I'll do you one better

ORANGE MAN BAD

MY BUTT HURTS

This might be a top ten thread in the history of USMB

Or anyway in the year since I've been here

Let's blow this bad boy up, shall we??? :5_1_12024:

My dentist used the drill to send a message to me in Morse Code and it said

RESIST

My grocery store bagger told me that her tarot card reader said her hot yoga teacher heard from a friend that Donald Trump hasn't eaten a salad in a DECADE. A DECADE y'all.

He's constipated and can't think straight so EMOLUMENTS

IMPEACH 45

_Donald Trump, IMPEACH, PRO BLACK HATE.png

Yet, it was Your guys who "showed up on Mr. Sulu's security board" due to your own, right wing Patriot Act devices.

Oh look, more tRumpling desperation.

What a surprise.

Orange Man Bad!

Sorry, I have to correct your post...

Orange Man Bad

It should actually be.....Grrrrrrrrr, Orange Man Baaaad...........and you need to wave your arms around and stomp about the room as you say it...

I don't want to say anything I shouldn't say, but I will be called up to testify next week at Trump's impeachment hearing.........the best friend of the bag boy at the local food store overheard a truck driver delivering produce that he heard that the guy who cleans the bathrooms at the White House heard something about someone who wasn't in on the phone call.....since I heard the bag boy telling this to the checker as I was paying for my groceries...apparently I am now a "Fact" witness to the impeachment...... I will let you know how it goes...

I was just subpoenaed to testify about how I know Federales are involved, and why they said what they said.

Oh look, more tRumpling desperation.

What a surprise.
desperation--for what???!!!!

Forum List

Back