Printing 50 copies for the twelve teams of my Thursday night bowling league.

An article by Breitbart, an accusation, and a credible story by CNN with citations from the year 2000.

Make me laugh harder.
yet here's your quote

So much concern....that until your blob showed up....nobody bitched about mail in voting; something the military has been doing for 100 years

man you really are a contradiction

yet here's your quote

So much concern....that until your blob showed up....nobody bitched about mail in voting; something the military has been doing for 100 years

In fact Florida and Arizona have long used absentee voting for snow birds and elderly

I'm not so sure about that.

I do know that both blue states and red states have mail in voting and there was zero complaints about the legitimacy of their elections before 2020.

yet here's your quote

And you didn't show any such bitching from a reputable source. You did show some allegations from Forbes and a link to a CNN story.

If you had read what I wrote, the comment about mail and the example I gave about the military were two separate things.

Colorado, Utah, multiple other states do nothing but mail-in balloting. Can you showed me where you ever called any of their elected officials legitimacy into question?

And of course you can show us where you stated that the elections in Utah (a state where mail in balloting is in effect) were fraudulent, right?

Cue the excuses.
'
No excuses necessary. I've never made such a statement...

So.... you didn't have a word to say about mail in ballots before your orange blob told you what to think. Again..you're a useful idiot.

I don't have an orange blob, dipshit.

What I had was someone who wasn't a diaper-wearing Alzheimer's patient who can't count to three...

And you didn't show any such bitching from a reputable source. You did show some allegations from Forbes and a link to a CNN story.

If you had read what I wrote, the comment about mail and the example I gave about the military were two separate things.

Colorado, Utah, multiple other states do nothing but mail-in balloting. Can you showed me where you ever called any of their elected officials legitimacy into question?

Clearly, the zenith of being a concerned citizen (for a conservative) is overstating every "threat" to our civilization on an obscure message board.
There is an impending shortage of deisel fuel. Deisel fuel powers the trucks that move our food. We have an oil based economy and everything is connected. When that is disrupted people will freeze and die. No rocket science neccessary on this one.

There is an impending shortage of deisel fuel. Deisel fuel powers the trucks that move our food. We have an oil based economy and everything is connected. When that is disrupted people will freeze and die. No rocket science neccessary on this one.

I'm sure we're all doomed this time. Just like we were all doomed the previous 80 times you've predicted it.

Forum List

Back