Despite spin, We the People know the truth: economy is in the ditch

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Yeh, it's amazing how Americans know the economy is not good! How do they know this, since presumably a majority are not even conversant in financial/economic issues?

I dunno.... Maybe it has something to do with --Do ya think?--not having enough money, not having the same ability to buy things as they used to?

Who is going to vote for briben?

Or does anyone need to vote for or against him... since you know... Something like what happened in 2020 could happen again..

:(

4.9% GDP is "in the ditch".

MAGA math.

:laugh:
When you have 5% + inflation it is. Idiot.

You're like the boys selling watermelons on the side of the road for a quarter. But they cost 50 cents each, so they decided to buy a truck and make it up in volume.

Again, are you that stupid or is it because you get everything you know from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media?

I vote for 'both.

Yeh, it's amazing how Americans know the economy is not good! How do they know this, since presumably a majority are not even conversant in financial/economic issues?

I dunno.... Maybe it has something to do with --Do ya think?--not having enough money, not having the same ability to buy things as they used to?

Or does anyone need to vote for or against him... since you know... Something like what happened in 2020 could happen again..

Don't have enough money? Then what the fuck are you doing wasting your time on this site? Get a job. If that doesn't cut it, get two jobs.

You want the government to come and give you freebies? Fucking moochers.

ya2vknbnffbc1.jpeg

The .gov may pull food and fuel out of the equation but when folks are living with high prices that is what they pay attention to.....Pretty simple stuff.

Gas may go down this time of year but the country runs on diesel fuel.....Still around $3.75-$4.25 a gallon.

Last edited:
The .gov may pull food and fuel out of the equation but when folks are living with high prices that is what they pay attention to.....Pretty simple stuff.

Credit card debt rising, auto defaults rising, cost of goods through the roof...

Forum List

Back