Despicable

The reason the liberals attack Palin and also trump for that matter is because 1) they fear them and 2) they cannot mount an intelligent counter argument to the points people like Palin and Trump make.

Bristol made it her choice to put herself out there, making her a public figure. The other kids did not so they shouldn't be attacked. The moment they choose to put themselves out there and speak out on issues and chooose to have the spotlight put on them then they are fair game.

I just love how people praise palin for having the child, it wasn't a brave choice if she preaches what she believes then the thought of not having the kid should have EVER crossed her mind.

So criticize what she is saying. Don't criticize her for putting herself out there. What is it to you if she believes she has a message that will help others? Is she suggesting anybody do anything illegal? Is she telling lies about people? Is she inciting to riot? Is she teaching something that is mentally or physically harmful to people? If not, and she is not using taxpayer money to do it, what is it to you?

What is it to you that Sarah Palin chose to have a Downs syndrome baby rather than abort it? It hasn't cost you anything. How is she harming you in any way? Why can't we accept that as a part of who she is and not think it is something we need to attack or demonize her for?

Bristol is a twit.

Which makes her one letter off from being a clone of her mother.

2113.jpg

I find it interesting that you quote without comment and all we below my comment is your signature.

In English, please?

See edit

I love conservative sanctimony.

Imagine this.

Imagine that Trig was born to a jobless single mom, who got talked out of having an abortion by the people she was required to listen to while she was going through her 3 day waiting period,

and imagine her Trig needed expensive long term care from the government, on top of the mother's own government assistance,

and imagine some Republican in Congress proposed a budget that was going to make massive cuts in all of that assistance...

Where would the Right be then?

eh?

:lol::lol::lol:

The reason the liberals attack Palin and also trump for that matter is because 1) they fear them and 2) they cannot mount an intelligent counter argument to the points people like Palin and Trump make.

The birthers have been comprehensively discredited. Where have you been?

I didn't use to be a birther until people like you would argue a point and did not give good argument. I have discreidted most arguments I have encountered. Thanks for making me a birther, the name is like a shield of honor.

What has become of today's liberalism that makes it acceptable to attack the mentally handicapped if they or their parents are conservatives?

Consider the following disgraceful posting about Trig Palin published at the left-leaning website Wonkette Monday:

That strange man yelling unintelligibly at Sarah Palin? He’s merely a lowly shepherd proclaiming the birth of our savior. Today is the day we come together to celebrate the snowbilly grifter’s magical journey from Texas to Alaska to deliver to the America the great gentleman scholar Trig Palin. Is Palin his true mother? Or was Bristol? (And why is it that nobody questions who the father is? Because, either way, Todd definitely did it.) It doesn’t matter. What matters is that we are privileged to live in a time when we can witness the greatest prop in world political history. [...]

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday | NewsBusters.org

Huggies, Papa John's and Vanguard have pulled ads. People on Twitter are calling for more sponsors to do the same.

Its hard to be disgusted or even upset this is the low that the left operates at remember the attacks on the daughters of the previous administration, then the left found the Palin family to pile all their hate on. Its good that more are now stepping up and calling the left out on the hate these idiots spew.

I think you've nailed it. Because none seem willing to step up to the challenge to argue issues on their own merits, the more ignorant and hateful left wingnuts pick somebody to beat up on. So they describe their targets in the most vulgar and/or insulting terms and feel righteous. To me that is despicable. Evenmoreso when they make an innocent child their target.

Gotta love the hypocrites here insisting that the many many racist images seen at tea party rallies is only a tiny, fringe minority of the overall tea party movement, but one column in a left leaning blog that few people even know about is somehow representative of liberalism.

Last edited:

I didn't use to be a birther until people like you would argue a point and did not give good argument. I have discreidted most arguments I have encountered. Thanks for making me a birther, the name is like a shield of honor.

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to cite where I have made bad arguments against those who believe the president isn't a US citizen.

Unless of course you're lying.

Gotta love the hypocrites here insisting that the many many racist images seen at tea party rallies is only a tiny, fringe minority of the overall tea party movement, but one column in a left leaning blog that few people even know about is somehow representative of liberalism.

What is wrong with you. The signs that the tea party was putting up was parodies of the posters that the left put up during the Bush years. :lol:

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to cite where I have made bad arguments against those who believe the president isn't a US citizen.

Unless of course you're lying.

I don't recall any discussion you and I have made on the subject.
But my argument still stands on my of my points they haven't been disproven.

But you did say

The birthers have been comprehensively discredited

What has become of today's liberalism that makes it acceptable to attack the mentally handicapped if they or their parents are conservatives?

Consider the following disgraceful posting about Trig Palin published at the left-leaning website Wonkette Monday:

That strange man yelling unintelligibly at Sarah Palin? He’s merely a lowly shepherd proclaiming the birth of our savior. Today is the day we come together to celebrate the snowbilly grifter’s magical journey from Texas to Alaska to deliver to the America the great gentleman scholar Trig Palin. Is Palin his true mother? Or was Bristol? (And why is it that nobody questions who the father is? Because, either way, Todd definitely did it.) It doesn’t matter. What matters is that we are privileged to live in a time when we can witness the greatest prop in world political history. [...]

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday | NewsBusters.org

Huggies, Papa John's and Vanguard have pulled ads. People on Twitter are calling for more sponsors to do the same.

The wonkette is a satirical websight and never claimed to be a "news source".

The crack at Trig Palin might be tasteless, but that is what they specialize in. Tasteless, biting sarcasm that is fucking hilarious.

You can wag your finger, but it looks pretty funny considering that you think Ann Coulter is the epitome of intelligent discourse.

What is wrong with you. The signs that the tea party was putting up was parodies of the posters that the left put up during the Bush years. :lol:

Interesting hypothesis.

Could you kindly supply for everyone which Bush sign this is parodying?

racist-obama-sign-3.jpg

the difference is, there isn't crap like that on reputable right wing sites.

I'd honestly never heard of this website before PC's post, and I follow a few different political websites.

Of course, part of the problem is that any website with a discussion forum, blog comments, or guest bloggers is likely to say something stupid at least once. I recall that the moderators over on the Hannity website caught all kinds of hell because they allowed some threads speculating over a possible assasination attempt to last long enough to get attention from the media. Even after that, some pretty vile stuff perpetrates over there. I'm amazed it hasn't been shut down by Hannity himself due to the sheer risk it generates for his image.

In that aspect, Rush is smart. AFAIK he doesn't host a discussion foum on site or allow for comments. That's about the only way to avoid this kinda bad press these days.

Not representative of liberalism per se. There are quite a few members here on USMB who are thoughtful and respectful and not at all hateful in their discourse despite being left of center and I appreciate those people a great deal.

That website though I think was typical of the left wingnuts who can't or don't argue issues on their their own merits but rather focus on certain people that they describe in the most crude and disrespectful manner.

Not representative of liberalism per se. There are quite a few members here on USMB who are thoughtful and respectful and not at all hateful in their discourse despite being left of center and I appreciate those people a great deal.

That website though I think was typical of the left wingnuts who can't or don't argue issues on their their own merits but rather focus on certain people that they describe in the most crude and disrespectful manner.

You're probably right. But still, this is the first line from the OP:

PoliticalChic said:

Obviously PoliticalChic doesn't agree with your sentiment.

Forum List

Back