Despicable

still makes you a bigoted idiot which is just about as low as you can go.

Yes, I am bigoted against dumbfuck lil' twits like Bristol Palin and redneck birfers like yourself. I'll wear that on my sleeve all day, birfer.

oh so calling me a birther in your mind is going to make me magicaly stop calling you on your bullshit bigoted ways?:cuckoo:

I don't think calling you a birfer is going to make you do anything one way or the other, foolio. Where did I say otherwise? Hmmm?

Yes, I am bigoted against dumbfuck lil' twits like Bristol Palin and redneck birfers like yourself. I'll wear that on my sleeve all day, birfer.

oh so calling me a birther in your mind is going to make me magicaly stop calling you on your bullshit bigoted ways?:cuckoo:

I don't think calling you a birfer is going to make you do anything one way or the other, foolio. Where did I say otherwise? Hmmm?

your reference of the word is implied that you want me to stop and you think it will make me stop. Fuck that it fuels me to go further and investigate more. And your shut off word doesn't work.

your reference of the word is implied that you want me to stop and you think it will make me stop. Fuck that it fuels me to go further and investigate more. And your shut off word doesn't work.

:lol:

Pointing out the irony of you calling anyone a bigot is just that.

It sounds to me like your subconscious is intimidated by an anonymous person on the Internet for some silly reason.

It sounds to me like your subconscious is intimidated by an anonymous person on the Internet for some silly reason.

It seems I intimidate you. Your first word to me was birther and Since the media and the left deem the word birther in a negative context. I guess yes I do intimidate you.

It seems I intimidate you. Your first word to me was birther and Since the media and the left deem the word birther in a negative context. I guess yes I do intimidate you.

"no YOU"

Did Divecon hack your account?

"no YOU"

Did Divecon hack your account?
Did the truth hurt?:lol:

What has become of today's liberalism that makes it acceptable to attack the mentally handicapped if they or their parents are conservatives?

Consider the following disgraceful posting about Trig Palin published at the left-leaning website Wonkette Monday:

That strange man yelling unintelligibly at Sarah Palin? He’s merely a lowly shepherd proclaiming the birth of our savior. Today is the day we come together to celebrate the snowbilly grifter’s magical journey from Texas to Alaska to deliver to the America the great gentleman scholar Trig Palin. Is Palin his true mother? Or was Bristol? (And why is it that nobody questions who the father is? Because, either way, Todd definitely did it.) It doesn’t matter. What matters is that we are privileged to live in a time when we can witness the greatest prop in world political history. [...]

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday | NewsBusters.org

Huggies, Papa John's and Vanguard have pulled ads. People on Twitter are calling for more sponsors to do the same.

Its hard to be disgusted or even upset this is the low that the left operates at remember the attacks on the daughters of the previous administration, then the left found the Palin family to pile all their hate on. Its good that more are now stepping up and calling the left out on the hate these idiots spew.

You're complaining about some unknown BLOG and fault the "left" for it?

That's such an unbelievably stupid POV it defies comment.

Then what would you say? You claimed you pitied him. It sounds to me that you're excusing his words. He doesn't need your pity. He needs your scorn.

I'd have to think about it, but he certainly isn't a victim.

Pitying someone does not mean you think they are not accountable for their actions. It just means you are not taking poison into your heart or establishing yourself as one who metes out punishment.

I pity inmates in prison. I pity their families. I pity sex offenders, even. But I know them very well, and although I pity them and still see them, or try to see them, as human children of God, I do not make excuses for their bad decisions or think they should not answer for their crimes. Even to the death penalty (though I don't support the death penalty...it is the law of the land in some places and thus a fact of life. I don't feel strongly enough about it at this point to protest it, it isn't a cause I'm willing to take up).

What I thought Avatar was saying was that he holds no malice in his heart towards people...or at least tries not to. It isn't just about the person who evokes hatred in others; it's also about preventing hatred from getting a foothold in your heart.

Christians generally understand that there will be an ultimate judgment someday and until that judgment is made, we should show compassion to all. Including losers and criminals. Christ did, remember. And it's not an excuse. Remember he didn't save the bodies of the criminals who died on the hill with him. He let them pay their debt to society..but he still had compassion for them.

I'd really like to feel like you do. The fact is I don't. They sicken and anger me.
I pity the victims and the families of these beasts who must live with the shame of being associated with them.

Forum List

Back