Despicable

because some people are angry, bitter, and miserable and try to make everyone else like them. I just feel sorry for them.
I don't feel sorry for ass holes. I let them know I've figured them out every time. Someone as pathetic as this needs to be beaten senseless on a daily basis and everyone who comes in contact with him, regardless of his politics needs to loudly voice their disgust.
Feeling sorry for him is stupid. He's not a victim. If you must feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for his mother. She has to live with the fact that she raised such a worthless human.

While you're at it, feel sorry for the Palins.

because some people are angry, bitter, and miserable and try to make everyone else like them. I just feel sorry for them.
I don't feel sorry for ass holes. I let them know I've figured them out every time. Someone as pathetic as this needs to be beaten senseless on a daily basis and everyone who comes in contact with him, regardless of his politics needs to loudly voice their disgust.
Feeling sorry for him is stupid. He's not a victim. If you must feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for his mother. She has to live with the fact that she raised such a worthless human.

I try not to let such people control how I react. They win then.

They want me to be angry, upset, hateful towards them. That's why they say these awful things.

Pity, on the other hand, takes them off guard. They don't know how to deal with it. And it might actually get through to them.

After the lies about ACORN I don't think any rational person buys into right wings attack ads.

There's your problem rationaly speaking on my part, you think acorn did not do anything wrong and of course you would see nothing wrong with attacking a 3 years old child who just happens to be mentally handicapped

They want me to be angry, upset, hateful towards them. That's why they say these awful things.

Pity, on the other hand, takes them off guard. They don't know how to deal with it. And it might actually get through to them.
I disagree. Liberals have a victim mentality. Pity plays into that. This man needs his ass kicked pure and simple.And EVERYONE should condemn what he wrote.

the difference is, there isn't crap like that on reputable right wing sites.

I'm sure if enough time and effort went into it, someone somewhere said something this stupid.

Not too many tho, or believe me, we would hear it.

See, when assholes on the right say idiotic things like this, we oust them.

Read the top comment on the article:

My God, what in the name of decency were you thinking in posting this column? Can your life be so shallow and your integrity so brittle that you would take it upon yourself to demean a developmentally challenged child for political kicks? Your website has been deleted from my Favourites list.

I can promise you, most Liberals would stand up and criticize the fuck outta this guy. This kind of family attacking has no place on any side.. especially not a special needs kid.

Do I like the Palins? Absolutely not. But this stuff is so far over the line, it isn't even funny.

HOWEVER..

Your side isn't so innocent in attacking children:

Conservative Free Republic blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama children

Go read the comments on some conservative sites..

It happens on every side. It's despicable and uncalled for no matter who does it.

Last edited:
What has become of today's liberalism that makes it acceptable to attack the mentally handicapped if they or their parents are conservatives?

Consider the following disgraceful posting about Trig Palin published at the left-leaning website Wonkette Monday:

That strange man yelling unintelligibly at Sarah Palin? He’s merely a lowly shepherd proclaiming the birth of our savior. Today is the day we come together to celebrate the snowbilly grifter’s magical journey from Texas to Alaska to deliver to the America the great gentleman scholar Trig Palin. Is Palin his true mother? Or was Bristol? (And why is it that nobody questions who the father is? Because, either way, Todd definitely did it.) It doesn’t matter. What matters is that we are privileged to live in a time when we can witness the greatest prop in world political history. [...]

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday | NewsBusters.org

Huggies, Papa John's and Vanguard have pulled ads. People on Twitter are calling for more sponsors to do the same.

not sure what your smoking but it to heavy for me .

They win when someone says, "There there you poor misguided soul". You give them permission when they need a busted nose.

i don't feel sorry for ass holes. I let them know i've figured them out every time. Someone as pathetic as this needs to be beaten senseless on a daily basis and everyone who comes in contact with him, regardless of his politics needs to loudly voice their disgust.

While you're at it, feel sorry for the palins.

i try not to let such people control how i react. They win then.

they want me to be angry, upset, hateful towards them. That's why they say these awful things.

they win when someone says, "there there you poor misguided soul". You give them permission when they need a busted nose.

lol

They win when someone says, "There there you poor misguided soul". You give them permission when they need a busted nose.

Who said anything about saying "There there you poor misguided soul"?

Who said anything about saying "There there you poor misguided soul"?

Then what would you say? You claimed you pitied him. It sounds to me that you're excusing his words. He doesn't need your pity. He needs your scorn.

Then what would you say? You claimed you pitied him. It sounds to me that you're excusing his words. He doesn't need your pity. He needs your scorn.

I'd have to think about it, but he certainly isn't a victim.

Its a dumb statement to make.

The problem we have in this country is we equate political beliefs to intellegence. They are beliefs. You aren't stupid because you believe social programs don't help. Anyone can make an argument on any issue, it doesn't make someone stupid.

I'd have to think about it, but he certainly isn't a victim.

Pitying someone does not mean you think they are not accountable for their actions. It just means you are not taking poison into your heart or establishing yourself as one who metes out punishment.

I pity inmates in prison. I pity their families. I pity sex offenders, even. But I know them very well, and although I pity them and still see them, or try to see them, as human children of God, I do not make excuses for their bad decisions or think they should not answer for their crimes. Even to the death penalty (though I don't support the death penalty...it is the law of the land in some places and thus a fact of life. I don't feel strongly enough about it at this point to protest it, it isn't a cause I'm willing to take up).

What I thought Avatar was saying was that he holds no malice in his heart towards people...or at least tries not to. It isn't just about the person who evokes hatred in others; it's also about preventing hatred from getting a foothold in your heart.

Christians generally understand that there will be an ultimate judgment someday and until that judgment is made, we should show compassion to all. Including losers and criminals. Christ did, remember. And it's not an excuse. Remember he didn't save the bodies of the criminals who died on the hill with him. He let them pay their debt to society..but he still had compassion for them.

Its a dumb statement to make.

The problem we have in this country is we equate political beliefs to intellegence. They are beliefs. You aren't stupid because you believe social programs don't help. Anyone can make an argument on any issue, it doesn't make someone stupid.

No, a position doesn't make you stupid, but how you express your position may.

What has become of today's liberalism that makes it acceptable to attack the mentally handicapped if they or their parents are conservatives?

Consider the following disgraceful posting about Trig Palin published at the left-leaning website Wonkette Monday:

That strange man yelling unintelligibly at Sarah Palin? He’s merely a lowly shepherd proclaiming the birth of our savior. Today is the day we come together to celebrate the snowbilly grifter’s magical journey from Texas to Alaska to deliver to the America the great gentleman scholar Trig Palin. Is Palin his true mother? Or was Bristol? (And why is it that nobody questions who the father is? Because, either way, Todd definitely did it.) It doesn’t matter. What matters is that we are privileged to live in a time when we can witness the greatest prop in world political history. [...]

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday | NewsBusters.org

Huggies, Papa John's and Vanguard have pulled ads. People on Twitter are calling for more sponsors to do the same.

it's OK cuz some TP people put big 0 face on a chimp.

Is this headline news?

Here is an article from a mother with a down syndrome child who is upset:

As the parent of a child with Down syndrome, consider me sad, angry and confused. I believe in free speech, but this just goes too far. This is much bigger than politics….this is a full on attack to a mother and her child. I feel there is no purpose to his “article” except causing harm to others…and ultimately cause a storm of site visits and recognition.

Down Syndrome: A Mom's Response to Wonkette & Jack Stuef | Carrie with Children

Forum List

Back