Despicable - where is the outrage?

Kinda like the rightwingnut jobs on this board.

I find most rap to be abhorent. The emphasis on violence and stupidity is ugly in the extreme. Fantasizing about gang rape is just as bad as the people on the USMB that constantly fantasize about killing their fellow Americans.
I was thinking more along the lines of the LW moonbats on here that verbally abuse everyone they don't agree with. Then cry foul when they get it back actually.

They try and dish it out and are aghast when they get their teeth kicked in
True. Plus they are repetitive, tedious and boring... so easily stepped over and ignored during temper tantrums.

LOL Put them on ignore and they follow you around....it's hilarious....and yes tedious. The one I have stalking me needs to go shave her back...and upper lip
Who?

The one with sock accounts and the Palin clown face

Well sure. Not only do they like to be assholes. They also need to play victim .
Kinda like the rightwingnut jobs on this board.

I find most rap to be abhorent. The emphasis on violence and stupidity is ugly in the extreme. Fantasizing about gang rape is just as bad as the people on the USMB that constantly fantasize about killing their fellow Americans.
I was thinking more along the lines of the LW moonbats on here that verbally abuse everyone they don't agree with. Then cry foul when they get it back actually.

True. Plus they are repetitive, tedious and boring... so easily stepped over and ignored during temper tantrums.

LOL Put them on ignore and they follow you around....it's hilarious....and yes tedious. The one I have stalking me needs to go shave her back...and upper lip
They are so used to being ignored because they are boring...they have to manufacture socks to pick fake fights with :)

Who?

Oh....she's been on my ignore since Christmas. Been gone so long I forget her user name.

Who?

Oh....she's been on my ignore since Christmas.

It hit mine the first few days I was here....nothing but infantile sniping

Who?

Hard to believe she used to be a Naval officer. But she's a rug-muncher.....so there you have it...

Who?

Hard to believe she used to be a Naval officer. But she's a rug-muncher.....so there you have it...

I wouldn't believe anything she spews. She made a fatal error on that "officer" BS one day.

Who?

Oh....she's been on my ignore since Christmas. Been gone so long I forget her user name.
Exactly. All socks get ignored. They all spout the same crap anyway.. Read one you have read them all.

I wouldn't believe anything she spews. She made a fatal error on that "officer" BS one day.
What fatal error?

Who?

Exactly. All socks get ignored. They all spout the same crap anyway.. Read one you have read them all.
Thus the definition of sock.

What fatal error?

I won't go into it on here but I caught it and so did my grandfather...he's Rtd Lt Col USAF....he knew right off the bat

What fatal error?

I won't go into it on here but I caught it and so did my grandfather...he's Rtd Lt Col USAF....he knew right off the bat
You can IM me.

I suppose the outrage is muted because (1) no one outside her tiny esoteric community has ever heard of her (2) since she is described as a "rapper" one can assume that she has no talent, at least musically, and (3) she doesn't speak for anyone but herself - and even that is doubtful since she was reacting to a bogus news account.

No, the "wheres the outrage" folks are only saying that all blacks are responsible for this Amy Bank...whatever her name is. To be fair to minorities and uh...they dont see color and stuff

I suppose the outrage is muted because (1) no one outside her tiny esoteric community has ever heard of her (2) since she is described as a "rapper" one can assume that she has no talent, at least musically, and (3) she doesn't speak for anyone but herself - and even that is doubtful since she was reacting to a bogus news account.

No, the "wheres the outrage" folks are only saying that all blacks are responsible for this Amy Bank...whatever her name is. To be fair to minorities and uh...they dont see color and stuff
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back